Idiot pub says shooting caused by -

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

Crap, there's not enough room in te subject line to write in such a STOOOOOPID thing.

And, he was terribly disappointed that more people were not killed.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) said Friday that the shootings that took place in an Aurora, Colo. movie theater hours earlier were a result of "ongoing attacks on Judeo-Christian beliefs" and questioned why nobody else in the theater had a gun to take down the shooter.

WHO votes for these assholes?

What I don't get about this utterly idiotic and derailed train of thought is, I thought these cretins all believed that everything is part of "god's plan".

I mean, don't they say "he" moves in mysterious ways?

Don't the so-called "christians" ever get sick of this Platitude A Minute CRAP?

Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

Crap, there's not enough room in te subject line to write in such a STOOOOOPID thing.

And, he was terribly disappointed that more people were not killed.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) said Friday that the shootings that took place in an Aurora, Colo. movie theater hours earlier were a result of "ongoing attacks on Judeo-Christian beliefs" and questioned why nobody else in the theater had a gun to take down the shooter.

WHO votes for these assholes?

Texas....all the explanation needed.

Forum List

Back