Idiot Protestors Want Dictatorship And They Want Obama To Be That Dictator

I think by now it's clear that these "Protestors" have a screw loose. If you ask them questions about why they're protesting their answers are a bit confusing to a rational person.

They want things. They want them now. They want it to be forced onto the rest of us.

In the words of the great Hollywood philosopher Ashton Kutcher....."WE NEED STUFF!!!"

Most protesters want peace, love, a better life. These folks just want to protest the economy but then they want Obama to just get rid of Democracy and just make it happen.

Is there any confusion now on the source of these protests?

Okay, they say money is bad, people are good. The 1 percenters are evil and the 99 percenters are good.

Folks, these are the same brain-dead college students that helped elect Obama in the first place which helped send us down the road we're on.

Obama Supporters "Occupy" DC - YouTube!

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Sunday, October 2, 2011

Despite their honest intentions, many of the Occupy Wall Street protesters are being suckered into a trap and calling for the very “solutions” that are part of the financial elite’s agenda to torpedo the American middle class – higher taxes and more big government.

The ignorance displayed in these interviews knows no bounds. The protesters just don’t get it. They are calling for the government to use force to impose their ideas, all in the name of bringing down corporations who they don’t realize have completely bought off government regulators. Corporations and government enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship – getting one to regulate the other is asinine and only hurts smaller businesses who are legitimately trying to compete in a free market economy that barely exists.

The zeal for totalitarian government amongst some of the “protesters” is shocking. One sign being carried around read, “A government is an entity which holds the monopolistic right to initiate force,” which seems a little ironic when protesters complain about being physically assaulted by police in the same breath.

One woman interviewed by Kokesh also announces her intention to help Obama to capture a second term. How can a self-proclaimed Occupy Wall Street protester simultaneously support the man whose 2008 campaign was bankrolled by Wall Street, whose 2012 campaign is reliant on Wall Street to an even greater extent, and whose cabinet was filled with Wall Street operatives?

Something is very wrong with this picture.

The usual suspects, mega-rich foundations and elitists, behind the young radicals have also started to emerge – George Soros, The Ruckus Society, the Tides Foundation and the Ford Foundation.

“The belated crusade against Wall Street is even more pathetic as it is coordinated by groups who wouldn’t exist without men like Soros, who made their money from deals that make the Street look sparkling clean. It’s class warfare as a cynical jab at the populist center, the people who mutter to themselves that the Street is full of crooks and so is Congress,” writes Daniel Greenfield. » Occupy Wall Street Protesters Call For Totalitarian Government, Re-Election Of Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

These people are trying to act like the Tea Party but instead what they are is a warped Bizzaro version of it.

This is what you get when your ideals aren't grassroots. If all you want is disorder and anarchy then the result is predictable. A community troublemaker can only produce a nonsensical result.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xtNr5-up0U]Obama - Building a Religion (Censored by YouTube) - YouTube[/ame]

I think by now it's clear that these "Protestors" have a screw loose. If you ask them questions about why they're protesting their answers are a bit confusing to a rational person.

They want things. They want them now. They want it to be forced onto the rest of us.

In the words of the great Hollywood philosopher Ashton Kutcher....."WE NEED STUFF!!!"

Most protesters want peace, love, a better life. These folks just want to protest the economy but then they want Obama to just get rid of Democracy and just make it happen.

Okay, they say money is bad, people are good. The 1 percenters are evil and the 99 percenters are good.

Folks, these are the same brain-dead college students that helped elect Obama in the first place which helped send us down the road we're on.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Sunday, October 2, 2011

Despite their honest intentions, many of the Occupy Wall Street protesters are being suckered into a trap and calling for the very “solutions” that are part of the financial elite’s agenda to torpedo the American middle class – higher taxes and more big government.

The ignorance displayed in these interviews knows no bounds. The protesters just don’t get it. They are calling for the government to use force to impose their ideas, all in the name of bringing down corporations who they don’t realize have completely bought off government regulators. Corporations and government enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship – getting one to regulate the other is asinine and only hurts smaller businesses who are legitimately trying to compete in a free market economy that barely exists.

The zeal for totalitarian government amongst some of the “protesters” is shocking. One sign being carried around read, “A government is an entity which holds the monopolistic right to initiate force,” which seems a little ironic when protesters complain about being physically assaulted by police in the same breath.

One woman interviewed by Kokesh also announces her intention to help Obama to capture a second term. How can a self-proclaimed Occupy Wall Street protester simultaneously support the man whose 2008 campaign was bankrolled by Wall Street, whose 2012 campaign is reliant on Wall Street to an even greater extent, and whose cabinet was filled with Wall Street operatives?

The usual suspects, mega-rich foundations and elitists, behind the young radicals have also started to emerge – George Soros, The Ruckus Society, the Tides Foundation and the Ford Foundation.

“The belated crusade against Wall Street is even more pathetic as it is coordinated by groups who wouldn’t exist without men like Soros, who made their money from deals that make the Street look sparkling clean. It’s class warfare as a cynical jab at the populist center, the people who mutter to themselves that the Street is full of crooks and so is Congress,” writes Daniel Greenfield. » Occupy Wall Street Protesters Call For Totalitarian Government, Re-Election Of Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

These people are trying to act like the Tea Party but instead what they are is a warped Bizzaro version of it.

This is what you get when your ideals aren't grassroots. If all you want is disorder and anarchy then the result is predictable. A community troublemaker can only produce a nonsensical result.
On contraire...

Seems like they are rather informed. So much so they're able to totally PWN FAUX reporters.

Video: Fox News Reporter Gets Served During Wall Street Protests! (Unaired Fox News Footage)

Wow......page not found.

Good one Marc

Our dear Marc may not be embarrassed by these goofballs, but no doubt plenty on the left are thinking...ok guys, fun's over, time to STFU because you people make the TPM look sane and civil in comparison.:D

You guys really don't get it, do you?

Those people are protesting against Obama too. He's a big part of the system they're protesting, and they know it.

Why would you think that these protesters are out there supporting Obama?

Those people are protesting against Obama too. He's a big part of the system they're protesting, and they know it.

Because they aren't a bunch of old, rabid, RW farts like the Tea-Bagger Movement.

Iths thimple!

Because they aren't a bunch of old, rabid, RW farts like the Tea-Bagger Movement.

Iths thimple!
Add scatololgy to your negatives repertoire, Mr. MarcATL.

Iths thimple!

O-Tay!!!

6a00d83514497653ef0120a6249633970c-800wi

On contraire...

Seems like they are rather informed. So much so they're able to totally PWN FAUX reporters.

Video: Fox News Reporter Gets Served During Wall Street Protests! (Unaired Fox News Footage)

Wow......page not found.

Good one Marc

Good one Mud, page found!

Iths thimple!

Or he's just full of shit. :eusa_angel:

Joe B opines

Frankly, one thing that bothers me about the GOP is that they aren't against government, they are against paying for it.

BINGO!

Bingo Bullshit.. 50% of Americans pay ZERO federal income tax and I'll bet my husband's left nut they aren't Republicans..

Oooohkay...I almost got defensive without reason. I'm not a republican, and I pay PLENTY of income tax. But after 5 beers, I had to read it slooowwwwwllllyyyyyyy. :razz:

I've heard many people from both the left and the right scream "AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE!". From what I've read, many of these protests are against the Federal Reserve. I know that Alex Jones advocates this.

I'm really confused. People are so lost in this country, they no longer know where to direct their frustrations or anger.:coffee:

Something to think about: If you are over 30-35, you likely graduated high school and college with job opportunities still available to you. People who are graduating high school and college NOW, do not have the same opportunities that we who are older had. I know that I don't recall the unemployment rate being this high when I graduated college in '98. The global economy was not what it is now. Many of us had time to prove ourselves before we had to compete with someone 10,000 miles away.

Now if these people are DEMANDING a $20/hr minimum wage...that is ridiculous and unrealistic. If it is in fact, true. I'll have to do some research and make sure that it isn't a specific channel or website that has a particular political slant, making that accusation.

The more time that passes, and the worse things get, the more that I realize that we (the majority of the people) are going to have to take matters into our own hands. Who is the majority? Those of us who aren't multi millionaires or billionaires.

Believe me. If I had the gift of being an entrepreneur, I would have done something already. It just isn't my gift. UGH!

Something to think about: If you are over 30-35, you likely graduated high school and college with job opportunities still available to you. People who are graduating high school and college NOW, do not have the same opportunities that we who are older had. I know that I don't recall the unemployment rate being this high when I graduated college in '98. The global economy was not what it is now. Many of us had time to prove ourselves before we had to compete with someone 10,000 miles away.

Now if these people are DEMANDING a $20/hr minimum wage...that is ridiculous and unrealistic. If it is in fact, true. I'll have to do some research and make sure that it isn't a specific channel or website that has a particular political slant, making that accusation.

The more time that passes, and the worse things get, the more that I realize that we (the majority of the people) are going to have to take matters into our own hands. Who is the majority? Those of us who aren't multi millionaires or billionaires.

Believe me. If I had the gift of being an entrepreneur, I would have done something already. It just isn't my gift. UGH!

The list in the OP is from a post on a forum of a website about the event.

It's not a list of the "demands" that the protestors in general are making.

Yes, they have a lot of misdirected anger.

So do the Tea Partiers, for that matter. (Seriously "Taxed Enough Already" when most folks got tax breaks under Obama?)

People are angry, and they should be angry. What no one has really done is outline a way forward. Changing the Corporate-owned face in teh White House isn't going to fix much of anything.

Small, yet significant detail, the 'Taxed Enough Already' thing.... that comes from the previous Administration, not the current one.

Oh, I'd say the TEA Party's anger is perfectly directed. They're angry about being taxed too much, and they're angry at anyone who wants to tax them even more. Sounds pretty well-reasoned to ME.

Yes, they have a lot of misdirected anger.

So do the Tea Partiers, for that matter. (Seriously "Taxed Enough Already" when most folks got tax breaks under Obama?)

People are angry, and they should be angry. What no one has really done is outline a way forward. Changing the Corporate-owned face in teh White House isn't going to fix much of anything.

The Tea Party protests abusive government. These idiots want even more abusive government.

The TP is protesting the government takeover of private companies, telling us when we've made enough money, spending us into a Depression, giving away any advantages we once had just to kiss our enemies asses, crony-capitalism, picking winners and losers.

The fear that taxes will go up is causing the economy to tank.

Don't focus on a bumpersticker slogan because it's not that simple.

They absolutely do not "protest abusive government".

The abuse happened in the last administration when President Bush spent like a drunken sailor and used the Constitution to wipe his butt with when they put up the Patriot act..and started spying on people like crazy.

Oh..and there's the small matter of the Iraq invasion.

They ain't protesting any of that.

Um, excuse me, dumbshit, is there some fucking limit on protesting bad government decisions that are still in effect just because the administration that enacted them is gone? Which administration got us into Vietnam, and did the Vietnam protesters stop their protests when a new administration came in? I don't think so.

But I do love this attitude of "they're not protesting the things I don't approve of, so they're not legitimate". As though no one else is allowed to have an opinion on what they should or should not be outraged by.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's very clear with this group--that they do not stand together--on any certain issues. Very-unlike the Tea Party movement. Just listening to many of these interviews--a lot of them have no idea what they're even doing there. They're all over the map on what they want--how to solve anything--and or what their main grievance with Wall Street is. We have Michael Moore--Susan Sarandan--and others routing them on--but these people are RICH--and they have profited of off what these protesters hate--Capitalism.

It's almost pathetic. To be a good protest one has to have a common stand--within the group. One that can be articulated clearly--and one that there is a solution too.

I don't see any one of these 3 in the comments. You can ask two protesters--and they're completely opposite of one another.

Last edited:
The Tea Party protests abusive government. These idiots want even more abusive government.

The TP is protesting the government takeover of private companies, telling us when we've made enough money, spending us into a Depression, giving away any advantages we once had just to kiss our enemies asses, crony-capitalism, picking winners and losers.

The fear that taxes will go up is causing the economy to tank.

Don't focus on a bumpersticker slogan because it's not that simple.

They absolutely do not "protest abusive government".

The abuse happened in the last administration when President Bush spent like a drunken sailor and used the Constitution to wipe his butt with when they put up the Patriot act..and started spying on people like crazy.

Oh..and there's the small matter of the Iraq invasion.

They ain't protesting any of that.

Interesting, Obama is spending FASTER then Bush ever did and yet you attack Bush?

I find it interesting that we're accused of "not wanting to pay for government" and "wanting old people and children to starve" if we object to paying huge chunks of our income for the government to fund waste like studies of cow fart methane and loser artists who really need to get a day job.

The day that the federal budget is cut down to the bare essentials, with no waste and nonsense and dead weight, come talk to me about "not wanting to pay for government" and "my fair share", you ignorant liberal twats out there.

Sorry to hijack your post to make my point, Retired. ;)

Forum List

Back