Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

I don't agree? With what? Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with? He's lying to you again and you are just sucking him off over it.
These are very scary people, these Trumpettes. They are extremely susceptible to the methods of propaganda.
How do you know he didnt have anything to do with it?
Do you know everything that gets signed in washington?
Its very possible he lied like he always does but you cant prove it. Or you wont, rather. Probably because it doesnt REALLY matter to you. You just want to blast the idiot.

Wouldn't it be easier to show what he did do to impact this claim? I mean the OP is saying he hasn't done anything and you want proof of the absence of something? How about you show what he has done since you are defending him.
I already stated he could be lying about that.
But im not saying he DID lie or he DIDNT lie.
Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

LOL. But he is lying. There is no proof to support his claim. Hence a lie. You have proof that supports what he is saying? Then point to it.

This is how the real world works. Welcome to it.
There is a way to prove it but i dont see any of you goobers that are quick to call him a liar look it up.
Imagine that.

These are very scary people, these Trumpettes. They are extremely susceptible to the methods of propaganda.
Its very possible he lied like he always does but you cant prove it. Or you wont, rather. Probably because it doesnt REALLY matter to you. You just want to blast the idiot.

Wouldn't it be easier to show what he did do to impact this claim? I mean the OP is saying he hasn't done anything and you want proof of the absence of something? How about you show what he has done since you are defending him.
Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

LOL. But he is lying. There is no proof to support his claim. Hence a lie. You have proof that supports what he is saying? Then point to it.

There is a way to prove it but i dont see any of you goobers that are quick to call him a liar look it up.
Imagine that.

Look at the post above yours. Fuck man, start using your brain.

The big question is what has Trump to with this? Did he bless every flight? Did he check every plane? If pro or contra, what has Trump do with it: explain.

Trump has NOTHING to do with much of anything he takes credit for.

The president did not detail what steps he took to improve airline safety. His highest-profile initiative — privatizing air-traffic control — stalled in Congress.

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.
So basically you don't agree.
This is what is called a disagreement.
Personally I think yor a lying sack of shit.

I don't agree? With what? Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with? He's lying to you again and you are just sucking him off over it.
gee that sounds like the "Obamaites" and the "Bushites" and the "Clintonites"....

No, Trump's stumps sound nothing like supporters of the previous three presidents.
bullshit....there were people here defending Obama no matter what he did or said and the same with Bush....we were not here for Clinton but im sure he had those people too...

Did Trump do anything to change aviation travel in the United States?

:badgrin: No, of course he didn't.

Here is a list of regulatory reforms for 2017, no mention of the FAA.
https://www.reginfo.gov/public/pdf/eo13771/FINAL_BU_20171207.pdf

The FAA doesn't show any new rules regarding commercial aviation either.
Recently Published Rulemaking Documents

So, yeah, Trump tried to take credit for something he had zero impact on.
I just brushed through three of them are there are rules that would make airlines safe again(hehe) but i doubt any of them have come into effect yet. The FAA was mentioned a lot. If you click on the reports, its in there.
Regardless, looks like trump lied again.

gee that sounds like the "Obamaites" and the "Bushites" and the "Clintonites"....

No, Trump's stumps sound nothing like supporters of the previous three presidents.
bullshit....there were people here defending Obama no matter what he did or said and the same with Bush....we were not here for Clinton but im sure he had those people too...

Obama supporters never had to defend the sheer number of lies that Trump tells.

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

gee that kinda sounds like the "Obamaites" and the "Bushites" and the "Clintonites"....
This is the problem. You people are so in love with Trump you attack everyone that isn't, even your own Republican president. Amazing. Blind obedience. View attachment 169147
im in love with trump?....i bet you could not prove that....but by what you posted here i can prove you just yammer away without knowing about the person you are labeling...talk about blind obedience.....

Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

Imagine that.

Look at the post above yours. Fuck man, start using your brain.
Poor thing. If only i waited a bit longer to respond :itsok:

These lies are ridiculous. But at least he isnt lying us into war or legislation that will regulate 20% of the economy.
He has volume X10, but not the substance others had. Yet.
Obama could have shot someone in the street and his chumps would do the same thing trumps do. FFS man, you are doing it now....

Kneepads for Muddy - But please share with TN, Sunni & Blues.
And don't be greedy - There's plenty of Tiny Trump Schween to go around!
:cool:

e6f64fea01e3f083780cad17d5f3b4f0.jpg

Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

Imagine that.

Post #40, grow up.

gee that kinda sounds like the "Obamaites" and the "Bushites" and the "Clintonites"....
This is the problem. You people are so in love with Trump you attack everyone that isn't, even your own Republican president. Amazing. Blind obedience. View attachment 169147
im in love with trump?....i bet you could not prove that....but by what you posted here i can prove you just yammer away without knowing about the person you are labeling...talk about blind obedience.....
You like trump now? Imagine that.. new years resolution? :oops:

Damn that had to hurt you to type that. You might want to go lay down and recover

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

Imagine that.

Post #40, grow up.
You realize i responded to that right after i posted right?
Grow up? lol

they defended the guy no matter what he did or said....i was here in this forum his whole 8 years watching the show between his supporters and haters....

Damn that had to hurt you to type that. You might want to go lay down and recover

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Of course it didnt, hack boi. I have no problems blasting peaches-in-chief when he fucks up. I blast that obese liar all the time. You probably just happen to miss those thousands of posts though :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back