Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.
That report also includes injuries and shit. There is a lot more to it than deaths, dupe.
Of course, i dont know how he has personally done anything about it.

That report has to do with International airline travel, not the U.S. Trump also specifically referred to commercial aviation deaths. You would know that if you read his tweet that was provided to you, moron.
The report is more than just deaths. Good lord. Please prove 2017 wasnt safer than 2016 or 15 etc. Thing is, you cant. You dont even know what the fucking report is. Dumbfuck

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.
So basically you don't agree.
This is what is called a disagreement.
Personally I think yor a lying sack of shit.

I don't agree? With what? Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with? He's lying to you again and you are just sucking him off over it.
These are very scary people, these Trumpettes. They are extremely susceptible to the methods of propaganda.
How do you know he didnt have anything to do with it?
Do you know everything that gets signed in washington?
Its very possible he lied like he always does but you cant prove it. Or you wont, rather. Probably because it doesnt REALLY matter to you. You just want to blast the idiot.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.
That report also includes injuries and shit. There is a lot more to it than deaths, dupe.

That report has to do with International airline travel, not the U.S. Trump also specifically referred to commercial aviation deaths. You would know that if you read his tweet that was provided to you, moron.
The report is more than just deaths. Good lord. Please prove 2017 wasnt safer than 2016 or 15 etc. Thing is, you cant. You dont even know what the fucking report is. Dumbfuck

Moron, the report you are referring to is international airline travel, not the United States. Trump, in his tweet (pointing this out to you a second time) was regarding U.S. fatalities only.

You are proving my OP correct.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

I don't agree? With what? Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with? He's lying to you again and you are just sucking him off over it.
These are very scary people, these Trumpettes. They are extremely susceptible to the methods of propaganda.
Its very possible he lied like he always does but you cant prove it. Or you wont, rather. Probably because it doesnt REALLY matter to you. You just want to blast the idiot.

It's been proven, you're just too stupid to know it.

Moron, the report you are referring to is international airline travel, not the United States. Trump, in his tweet (pointing this out to you a second time) was regarding U.S. fatalities only.

2 accidents for america in 2017.
2016 we had 3.
That would mean it was "safer" :thup:
I did your work for you, dumbfuck.

2 accidents for america in 2017.
2016 we had 3.
That would mean it was "safer" :thup:
I did your work for you, dumbfuck.

What part of the word fatalities do you not understand?

gee that sounds like the "Obamaites" and the "Bushites" and the "Clintonites"....

Okay, then. Prove me wrong. Prove he had something to do with it.

Im not the one thats positive he is lying.

gee that sounds like the "Obamaites" and the "Bushites" and the "Clintonites"....

No, Trump's stumps sound nothing like supporters of the previous three presidents.

gee that kinda sounds like the "Obamaites" and the "Bushites" and the "Clintonites"....
This is the problem. You people are so in love with Trump you attack everyone that isn't, even your own Republican president. Amazing. Blind obedience.
blind obedience.jpg

Considering he's taking credit for zero deaths in 2017 from a report about international airline travel it's pretty easy to see that him taking credit for it is a lie, again you're too stupid to get it.

Considering he's taking credit for zero deaths in 2017 from a report about international airline travel it's pretty easy to see that him taking credit for it is a lie, again you're too stupid to get it.
You are truly trying hard as hell to grasp for some air aincha?

Wouldn't it be easier to show what he did do to impact this claim? I mean the OP is saying he hasn't done anything and you want proof of the absence of something? How about you show what he has done since you are defending him.

You are truly trying hard as hell to grasp for some air aincha?

No, my OP is already proven, I'm just seeing what it takes for the stumps to catch up.

Wouldn't it be easier to show what he did do to impact this claim? I mean the OP is saying he hasn't done anything and you want proof of the absence of something? How about you show what he has done since you are defending him.
I already stated he could be lying about that.
But im not saying he DID lie or he DIDNT lie.
Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

Looks like we have another thread fail by HappyJoy. lol

We couldn’t have asked for a better president. The man is a phenom!

I already stated he could be lying about that.
But im not saying he DID lie or he DIDNT lie.
Others cant say that.
Do you understand now?

LOL. But he is lying. There is no proof to support his claim. Hence a lie. You have proof that supports what he is saying? Then point to it.

This is how the real world works. Welcome to it.

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

In A Dangerous World, U.S. Commercial Aviation Is On A Remarkable Safety Streak

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Don the Con knows that his sycophants will eat it up.
Where's the lie?

You seriously can’t figure it out??

The lie is in Trump yet again taking credit for shit he had nothing to do with.

Forum List

Back