Idiot DemocRAT doesn't know that AZ Borders Mexico...

That's not bad. Most Mexicans think the southwest of the United States belongs to Mexico.

Not quite as bad as Miss South Carolina 2007.

YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

But that has got to be damned embarrassing for Ms. West. Wonder if her kids ask her for help in geography?

Immie

Actually, it is worse for Ms. West.

Need proof?

MastheadPWw.jpg

miss-south-carolina-caitlin-upton.jpg

Miss SC at least has one thing going for her.

But that has got to be damned embarrassing for Ms. West. Wonder if her kids ask her for help in geography?

Immie

There is a huge difference between a naive 20 year old becoming confused under pressure and making an incoherent statement, and a mature woman elected to public office not being aware her own state borders Mexico, and making a contentious debating point; however I pity them both.

Good Lord look at all the deflecting. Can you fucking idiot lefties even once just say "yeah that dumb bitch gives us a bad name?"

Seriously

Yes!
And it's obvious to everyone but to them, which is why more and more people style themselves as conservatives. If they can think, they don't want to be on the side that stupidly argues every issue with an ad hominem attack; "Your side did it first, or your guys are worse than our guys, or you guys created this mess." That gets really really old, and it's immature, even to those of us who don't fully comprehend the issues.

Immie

There is a huge difference between a naive 20 year old becoming confused under pressure and making an incoherent statement, and a mature woman elected to public office not being aware her own state borders Mexico, and making a contentious debating point; however I pity them both.

You know it is funny, because in 2007, that is exactly how I felt for that young lady. She got stage fright and confused and everything she said just made things worse. I'm not a good public speaker. I can sympathize with her.

And yes, you are correct, there is a difference. Ms. West was not hampered by stage fright. She knew what she was saying and she knew she was right. Poor lady. :lol:

Immie

Umm, the last time I checked it did, unless someone in Washingdumb DC has created a machine to move the states around to confuse voters and mapmakers.

Immie
She should run for office, that was weapons grade belognium. Could it be that students need spend more time on the computer talking with their friends on MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter. Then again take a look at the educational standards of this nation before and after June or 1963.

Hey, I started my education after June of '63 and even I know Arizona borders Mexico. It does... doesn't it? :lol:

Immie
Umm, the last time I checked it did, unless someone in Washingdumb DC has created a machine to move the states around to confuse voters and mapmakers. Folks in other states who get offended at other states laws need to re-evaluate their edukayshun that they gott inn hi juneyor hi, and hi skule

Editor's note:
I misspelled those words on purpose, so liberals the only one's I fooled were you

That's not bad. Most Mexicans think the southwest of the United States belongs to Mexico.

I'll give you one better - the state of New Mexico has to put USA on their license plate cause most think it's in MEXICO!
right, but when they, the former leaders of Mexico (pre-1900) ceded the land to the US by treaties, or we purchased the land from them. It's easy for poorly taught Mexicans to conveniently overlook certain things to get the desired effect: lie to them enough, and they'll beleive anything.

She should run for office, that was weapons grade belognium. Could it be that students need spend more time on the computer talking with their friends on MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter. Then again take a look at the educational standards of this nation before and after June or 1963.

Hey, I started my education after June of '63 and even I know Arizona borders Mexico. It does... doesn't it? :lol:

Immie
Umm, the last time I checked it did, unless someone in Washingdumb DC has created a machine to move the states around to confuse voters and mapmakers. Folks in other states who get offended at other states laws need to re-evaluate their edukayshun that they gott inn hi juneyor hi, and hi skule

Editor's note:
I misspelled those words on purpose, so liberals the only one's I fooled were you

I have to say, that I honestly believe she was thinking something else when she said that.

Fremont, Nebraska had just been in the news regarding a similar law and I have to believe that she was speaking Arizona while thinking Nebraska.

I really don't believe she is stupid. She is in fact an elected representative and must have some mental capabilities. But, I gotta say, she really screwed that one up.

Immie

How many republican idiots have spent the last two months defending a foreign oil company over American business interests?

took obama 70 days to set aside american business / union interests and let foreign ships help....bush suspended the jones act asap during katrina...

obama cried....fishys died....

Forum List

Back