Idiot DemocRAT doesn't know that AZ Borders Mexico...

How many republican idiots have spent the last two months defending a foreign oil company over American business interests?

BP is a foriegn oil company.

Why is the right siding with a foreign oil company over the people who are Americans and have been harmed by BP?

Why is the right siding with a foreign oil company over the people who are Americans and have been harmed by BP?

I'm Siding with the American Workers in the Gulf and those that their Paychecks Assist that Bammy is Attempting to Cripple by putting them out of Work over an Accident on one of the 14,000 Rigs in the Water around the Globe...

Fuck BP... <Clear enough for ya? :lol:

:)

peace...

Not quite as bad as Miss South Carolina 2007.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww]YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question[/ame]

But that has got to be damned embarrassing for Ms. West. Wonder if her kids ask her for help in geography?

Immie

BP has a history of going the cheap as possible route when it came to safety in the work place. I know that BP is a "for profit" business, but personally safety is job #1. BP is reaping the seeds of the past.

Like the Bible says, " You reap what you sow" ( perhaps not in those exact words, or in that wording but you get the jist of it.

YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

But that has got to be damned embarrassing for Ms. West. Wonder if her kids ask her for help in geography?

Immie
She should run for office, that was weapons grade belognium. Could it be that students need spend more time on the computer talking with their friends on MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter. Then again take a look at the educational standards of this nation before and after June or 1963.

Immie
She should run for office, that was weapons grade belognium. Could it be that students need spend more time on the computer talking with their friends on MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter. Then again take a look at the educational standards of this nation before and after June or 1963.

Hey, I started my education after June of '63 and even I know Arizona borders Mexico. It does... doesn't it? :lol:

Immie

How many republican idiots have spent the last two months defending a foreign oil company over American business interests?

Is xenophobia the flavor de jour from the 0bama fax machine?

Who here has said we should favor some foreign government owned corporation over US business interests? When did he post it? Which Republican talking head? Which us congresscritter?

there was that Republican congresscritter who thought that unconstitutional shakedowns were a bad idea. But that is not what you are talking about here

The guys got 57 states to keep track of, he cant get it right all the time
Does that include: Quaker State, State of the Union, State's Evidence, State of Denial, State of Confusion, State of Sleep and State's Rights? Was he talking about those other states he had to go to back in 2008?

And your cheating republicans LIED us into war.

Wheres all your anger for that one?

Immie

Miss TEEN... Just sayin'... And we are Discussing Elected DemocRATS here... ;)

:)

peace...

I realize we're talking elected officials, but I was thinking Miss Teen SC needs someone to take her crown from her. Ms. Peggy West came close, but didn't quite get there. Besides, despite Miss Teen's completely idiotic statement, she's not bad looking.

However, I bet you she doesn't make that mistake again.

Immie

Last edited:
Good Lord look at all the deflecting. Can you fucking idiot lefties even once just say "yeah that dumb bitch gives us a bad name?"

Seriously

Forum List

Back