Idiot Alert: SF Supervisor on H&C Last night (Video)

oh yea i forgot....sandoval wants to use the cops to defned the west coast?....the SF police department is under siege for being the most violent force in the US.....their abuse may end up making abu grabass look like a sorority party....

manu1959 said:
oh yea i forgot....sandoval wants to use the cops to defned the west coast?....the SF police department is under siege for being the most violent force in the US.....their abuse may end up making abu grabass look like a sorority party....

Is that true!?! Wow, I had no idea. Is there anywhere I could find more information about this?

Heard this freaking moron on Hannity on his radio show today. COULD - NOT - BELIEVE - MY - EARS...

Is san fran queer co REALLY that far GONE???!!! WOW!!! :eek2:

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
insein said:
Wow! What is in the water out there? SF makes Moscow look like Texas with the shit its spewing forth. And this guy is an elected official? What does that say about the people?

It say's that the people of the city are about as whacked out, nut job, looney left, as you can get.

We need that earth quake that's supposed to drop California off into the ocean to happen, and drown all those stinking rats.

Hobbit said:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Yep, because getting rid of our military will make everybody stop wanting to kill us. Following that same logic, I say the police force in his town be disbanded in order to eliminate crime.

Hobbit... you NAILED it man. This is one of the best, short and concise examples of how badly FLAWED the looney left's thinking is. These fucking people actually think they know what's best for America, when in reality, they're just tearing it apart from the inside.

Mr.Conley said:
Is that true!?! Wow, I had no idea. Is there anywhere I could find more information about this?

is it true....no....was it the headline story in the san francisco chronicale for the past few weeks yes.....must be true the liberal rag has proclaimed it so

Forum List

Back