Idiocracy!!! (A Teabagger-Future?)

... and because the way we finance elections favors the incumbent. Support public financing of elections.

Public financing favors the incumbent, dipstick, but most of all being an incumbent favors the incumbent.

If Teabaggers ran the Country......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP_WhG4fe-w&feature=related]Idiocracy- Electrolytes - YouTube[/ame]​

Actually, a more factual future of Conservatism can be found in the book "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley.

In that book things have become so corporatized that "In the year of our Lord" was replaced with "in the year of our Ford". People are born in test tubes, some of which are left alone to become "Alphas" and alcohol is introduced to the rest of the fetuses at varying rates to produce Betas, Gammas, Deltas and Epsilons. Those lower castes are relegated to less and less benefits of society(along with harder work) according to their "level".

People are given a drug called "Soma" to relieve the stress of living under constant production.

Sounds great.... if you're an Alpha.

I hope the future isn't like the movie but if democrats keep dumbing down the education system with union teachers and propaganda about abortion we might see their dream of an "idiocracy". Shaman gives us a hint of the democrat future by using the homosexual term for a particular kind of sex-game "tea-bagger" instead of "tea party".Maybe it's intentional or maybe it's idiocracy. I imagine the likes of Barney Frank and Bill Clinton being the democrat dream team of the future. You might add the brain damaged opinions of the current VP. to round it out.

1206b1-2.jpg

Anyone who habitually uses an expression for a homosexual act when he really means a political group is either suffering from idiocracy or a psychological problem.

Yo........Skooter The Ass Gerbil............couldn't you find a second cover AT LEAST as good looking as the first?

This chick looks like she's been doing meth.

Yeah.....I hear ya dude. Actually, I just posted one up probably more to your liking. Turns out, this Shaman guy belongs to one of those gay biker clubs..........but unfortunately, no magazine to reference so gotta go the traditional route.

Here ya go bro...........not Shamans type, but ya know........who cares what her face looks like!!!

1_Cover-3.jpg

I gotta admit AB.........there are lots and lots of cheesedicks on this message board but the one asshole I'd love to bump into one day to smack around for about 10 mintues is this meathead Shaman. And you know.......I'd trade off Obama getting a second term for the opportunity and for me, thats saying ALOT!!

Last edited:
Actually, a more factual future of Conservatism can be found in the book "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley.

In that book things have become so corporatized that "In the year of our Lord" was replaced with "in the year of our Ford". People are born in test tubes, some of which are left alone to become "Alphas" and alcohol is introduced to the rest of the fetuses at varying rates to produce Betas, Gammas, Deltas and Epsilons. Those lower castes are relegated to less and less benefits of society(along with harder work) according to their "level".

People are given a drug called "Soma" to relieve the stress of living under constant production.

As opposed to the current arrangement where the Betas, Gammas, Deltas and Epsilons do less and less work and get ever more stuff from people who do the actual work.

Yo........Skooter The Ass Gerbil............couldn't you find a second cover AT LEAST as good looking as the first?

Yeah.....I hear ya dude. Actually, I just posted one up probably more to your liking. Turns out, this Shaman guy belongs to one of those gay biker clubs..........but unfortunately, no magazine to reference so gotta go the traditional route.

You better check out bike/sail's posts. He seems to be worried about Mormons trying to cure homoXuality.

You better check out bike/sail's posts. He seems to be worried about Mormons trying to cure homoXuality.

Naah.......that Biker Magzine cover is particularly repulsive given the beast on the cover. Plus, he hates fake biker guys like Shaman.

I gotta admit AB.........there are lots and lots of cheesedicks on this message board but the one asshole I'd love to bump into one day to smack around for about 10 mintues is this meathead Shaman.
.....As-long-as it isn't scheduled during your......

jjunkmouth.jpg

.....late-shift, right??

As opposed to the current arrangement where the Betas, Gammas, Deltas and Epsilons do less and less work and get ever more stuff from people who do the actual work.

Betcha most of them do harder work than you do.

Naah.......that Biker Magzine cover is particularly repulsive given the beast on the cover. Plus, he hates fake biker guys like Shaman.

Yo......Scooter the Ass Gerbil.........exactly how the fuck do you know what I do and don't like? You haven't got clue one about me.

And.........fwiw........Mr. Shaman makes good points on occasion.

You? You're just a petty little punk looking for someone to back you up. Guess what chumpsteak? It ain't me because I've had to listen to your right wing bullshit.

Guess you missed the insult when I called you Scooter the Ass Gerbil.

Forum List

Back