IDF Video Censored by anti-semitic youtube

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
The IDF Video Censored by YouTube - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

The night video shows Hamas terrorists clearly loading Grad-type Katyusha rockets onto pickup trucks. Towards the end of the video, a great explosion and fire is seen as the IDF terminated the terrorist activity with extreme prejudice.

The above video and others were apparently taken down due to numerous complaints by pro-Arab viewers who "reported" the video as inappropriate.

Anti-Semitic YouTube? You're funny.

Hmmm.. Does that make the owners of Youtube and Google self-hating jews?

I can't see the video either from the link you gave:

"Can't see video player? Click here." => "Click here" opens just another window with the same page on it.

Check it out! I think I found DavidS's youtube debut!

[youtube]spXA7GrOcLU[/youtube]

I can't see the video either from the link you gave:

"Can't see video player? Click here." => "Click here" opens just another window with the same page on it.

Give the second try a little time. It'll load.

The IDF Video Censored by YouTube - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

The night video shows Hamas terrorists clearly loading Grad-type Katyusha rockets onto pickup trucks. Towards the end of the video, a great explosion and fire is seen as the IDF terminated the terrorist activity with extreme prejudice.

The above video and others were apparently taken down due to numerous complaints by pro-Arab viewers who "reported" the video as inappropriate.
well, of course, they were loading wedding party decorations

/sarcasm

Forum List

Back