.IDF soldiers in the dangerous cycle of prostitution

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
IDF soldiers in the dangerous cycle of prostitution

ByMichal Rozin

February 20, 2017 22:04

The army should set a moral example and act to stamp out prostitution in its midst, work to save these soldiers and recover them.

These terrible reports represent the problematic and distressing situation of soldiers during their military service, especially soldiers from weak socioeconomic backgrounds. The Elem-Youth in Distress voluntary association reports that 30% of young people involved in prostitution are aged 18-22. The IDF is not aware of the extent of the phenomenon, but according to a survey carried out for the report it is estimated that there are about 500 soldiers involved in prostitution.

I guess pay is low there hey, how awful to be forced to serve in the IDF and then have to be prostitute to make ends meet.

ByMichal Rozin

February 20, 2017 22:04

The army should set a moral example and act to stamp out prostitution in its midst, work to save these soldiers and recover them.

These terrible reports represent the problematic and distressing situation of soldiers during their military service, especially soldiers from weak socioeconomic backgrounds. The Elem-Youth in Distress voluntary association reports that 30% of young people involved in prostitution are aged 18-22. The IDF is not aware of the extent of the phenomenon, but according to a survey carried out for the report it is estimated that there are about 500 soldiers involved in prostitution.

I guess pay is low there hey, how awful to be forced to serve in the IDF and then have to be prostitute to make ends meet.
No one takes what Meretz MK's say seriously.

Good to hear from the Jew hating, Jesus hating "Catholic" now and then.
Everyone needs a reminder evil people walk among us.

Well never killed anyone and never sold my body. Shame on Israel making hookers out of their soldiers.

Yet I'm evil. Good one.

Well never killed anyone and never sold my body. Shame on Israel making hookers out of their soldiers.

Yet I'm evil. Good one.

Israel is "making hookers out of their soldiers"?

It's expected that the flaming Jew haters are going to add their own biases and spin to their cutting and pasting but the article makes no such claim as yours.

Your application for martyrdom is denied.

Yet I'm evil. Good one.
Jew and Jesus hating fake Catholic yelling at her intellectual superior.
horse-commie-trans.jpg

Forum List

Back