Idf Shoots Down Syrian Warplane Over Golan

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
IDF shoots down Syrian warplane over Golan
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Israel fires Patriot missile at Syrian Sukhoi Su-24 fighter jet that enters Israeli airspace • Defense minister: We will not allow anyone threaten our security • Syrian media shows what is likely the pilot and navigator parachuting to safety before crash.
Syrian officials and the Israel Defense Forces said on Tuesday that Israel had shot down a Syrian warplane that entered Israeli airspace. It was the first such incident in three decades.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20337
Netanyahu: Radical Islam is a threat to Israel and the world
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
During U.S. trip next week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to highlight the dangers the world would face if terrorists groups or Iran obtained nuclear weapons • Netanyahu to meet with U.S. President Barack Obama in Washington on October 1.

(I was waiting for the false flag and here it is , as expected, and also the man who is instigating WWIII. )

Last edited:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Israel fires Patriot missile at Syrian Sukhoi Su-24 fighter jet that enters Israeli airspace • Defense minister: We will not allow anyone threaten our security • Syrian media shows what is likely the pilot and navigator parachuting to safety before crash.
Syrian officials and the Israel Defense Forces said on Tuesday that Israel had shot down a Syrian warplane that entered Israeli airspace. It was the first such incident in three decades.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
During U.S. trip next week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to highlight the dangers the world would face if terrorists groups or Iran obtained nuclear weapons • Netanyahu to meet with U.S. President Barack Obama in Washington on October 1.

(I was waiting for the false flag and here it is , as expected, and also he man who is instigating WWIII. )
'

oh gee, gosh----DA JOOOOOS came up with another airplane cartoon----just like the two
on 9-11-01 which they claimed smashed into the World Trade Center buildings. Dem jooooos really know how to play
games with the minds of DA CHURCH GOING GENITILS

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

(I was waiting for the false flag and here it is , as expected, and also he man who is instigating WWIII. )
'

oh gee, gosh----DA JOOOOOS came up with another airplane cartoon----just like the two
on 9-11-01 which they claimed smashed into the World Trade Center buildings. Dem jooooos really know how to play

You got that right. They are very good at what they do, lie and manipulate.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

'

You got that right. They are very good at what they do, lie and manipulate.

So true----da joooos have had you and yours and all the rest of the illiterate, depraved scum of the world -----
befuddled for thousands of years.
Right now----you and your fellows
of the sewer are bombing each others
brains out------as a favor to DA JOOOOS

The article that I had read this morning admitted that the incursion of airspace was most likely a mistake on the part of the pilot.

unfortunate-----I assume that eventually they are going to find out on what "side"---the
"fighter plane"----fought. Military mistakes
are common in peace time and VERY COMMON during conflict. Good the pilot
jumped----he probably realized his mistake before it was too late

Whatever happens in Syria now the Assad regime is completely fucked.

well..... the Assads has a really nice long,
bloody, barbaric ---run ----they can subsist
on their fond memories----of THE GOOD OLD DAYS executions in Damascus----
picnics thereafter

picnics thereafter

This is not going to end well for Assad, I predict an even worse ending for him than Gaddafi or Saddam.

I can't believe we are bombing Syria. I can't support the US in doing this.

picnics thereafter

This is not going to end well for Assad, I predict an even worse ending for him than Gaddafi or Saddam.

That's been the plan all along--even before ISIS appeared on the scene.

picnics thereafter

there are other ---more optimistic examples of
FATE of deposed muslim tyrants Idi Amin ended up in Saudi Arabia ---living in obscene luxury with all the choumous he could SCOOP (baba ganouch, too) Saleh of Yemen ALSO went to Saudi Arabia----I think---and the Tunisian jerk----went somewhere. Poor Musharaf got out----of
Pakistan but was DUMB enough to go back.

I think that ASSAD would be ok if he can get to IRAN------or even Russia----another possibility is any of the SHIITE majority lands now WINNING (according to iran) all kinds of victories and taking over lots and lots of countries----like Iraq---and "Bahrain"??? Iran claimed they even WON Sanaa----although Yemen is a sunni land. all good---hubby and I are moving back to aden----I think he owns oil wells there----I mean he is ENTITLED to own them

picnics thereafter

FATE of deposed muslim tyrants Idi Amin ended up in Saudi Arabia ---living in obscene luxury with all the choumous he could SCOOP (baba ganouch, too) Saleh of Yemen ALSO went to Saudi Arabia----I think---and the Tunisian jerk----went somewhere. Poor Musharaf got out----of

I think that ASSAD would be ok if he can get to IRAN------or even Russia----another possibility is any of the SHIITE majority lands now WINNING (according to iran) all kinds of victories and taking over lots and lots of countries----like Iraq---and "Bahrain"??? Iran claimed they even WON Sanaa----although Yemen is a sunni land. all good---hubby and I are moving back to aden----I think he owns oil wells there----I mean he is ENTITLED to own them

At this point win, lose or draw I think Assad will be in Damascus, although he may be hanging from a street light soon enough.

I can't believe we are bombing Syria. I can't support the US in doing this.

I believe it-----when Obama talks---I listen.
He said "no boots on the ground but
ISIS must go" There are kurds in Syria----
I am not sure how the geography pans out but it seems logical to me that the kurds
in the north of Iraq are CONTIGUOUS ---in
the hills with the kurds of part of Syria-----
they live in mountainous areas which tend to be contiguous country to country. Those
people are under attack by ISIS

"bombing Syria" is a very vague and non-specific statement. It is inflammatory

picnics thereafter

That's been the plan all along--even before ISIS appeared on the scene.

How COOPERATIVE of the ISIS people----
knowing that the US was eager to bomb
parts of Syria-----Isis----which functions in the name of ALLAH b'sm'allah decided to help out with incursions into Syria. No one could possibly accuse those nice ISIS guys of not
being COOPERATIVE

People tend to cooperate when they are paid well.

Obama is paying the Iraqis and even thousands of outsider "mujahedeen" to blow each others brains out?-------sheeesh----playing with the
genitils is so easy

picnics thereafter

At this point win, lose or draw I think Assad will be in Damascus, although he may be hanging from a street light soon enough.

uhm last I heard----Assad was not in Damascus-----it seems he found a nice condo
on a Russian war ship-----floating out there---
in the Calm Mediterranean--------gravity---
you are in a perverse mood. he will be ok------now that we have THE CALIPHATE---
there will be magic carpets flying all of the area

picnics thereafter

uhm last I heard----Assad was not in Damascus-----it seems he found a nice condo
on a Russian war ship-----floating out there---
in the Calm Mediterranean--------gravity---
you are in a perverse mood. he will be ok------now that we have THE CALIPHATE---
there will be magic carpets flying all of the area

Will there be hummus and shawarma?

Forum List

Back