IDF, Settlers Save Arab Baby

The "story" Would be a lot better if the photo in the link's date stamp wasn't 24012010
either the date is wrong or the "unknown" photo was taken on 24 Jan 2010

Of course, if the Palastinians stopped lobbing missiles into Israel, there would be no reason for the Israelies to retaliate with their superior missiles. I don't know about others, but if I get stung by a fire ant on my property, I kill the nest.

Of course, if the Palastinians stopped lobbing missiles into Israel, there would be no reason for the Israelies to retaliate with their superior missiles. I don't know about others, but if I get stung by a fire ant on my property, I kill the nest.

What, ALL of THEM did that, even the children?

What, ALL of THEM did that, even the children?
Given the proper training and a sufficient brainwash (given since primary skool) even 16-year-old "children" can fire something and get a missile up their behind in return, of course, too. Overall, palistanians of both denominations like their children killed and will happily arrange for it, if no children get killed in a set-up. Looks good in the press, occupation and all that half-crazed arab drivel.

Forum List

Back