IDF sends 14,000 tons of humanitarian aid to gaza strip

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
IDF sends 14,000 tons of aid to Gaza

Over 14,000 tons of humanitarian aid were transferred from Israel into the Gaza Strip last week, the IDF announced on Tuesday in its weekly summary of COGAT operations.

"A total of 637 truckloads, consisting of 14,069 tons of humanitarian aid, were transferred into the Gaza Strip from Israel via the various crossings," read a statement by the IDF Spokesperson.

According to the statement, the shipments consisted of hundreds of thousands of liters of fuel; 21 truckloads of milk formula and baby food; 897 tons of cooking gas, 66 truckloads of fruits and vegetables; 51 truckloads of wheat, 27 truckloads of meat, poultry and fish; 40 truckloads of dairy products; 117 truckloads of animal food; 37 truckloads of hygiene products; 22 truckloads of sugar; and 38 truckloads of clothing and shoes.

In addition, 781 medical patients the Gaza Strip crossed into Israel and the West Bank along with their chaperones for medical treatment. Into Gaza, meanwhile, went four truckloads of medicine and medical equipment.

Over 14,000 tons of humanitarian aid were transferred from Israel into the Gaza Strip last week, the IDF announced on Tuesday in its weekly summary of COGAT operations.

"A total of 637 truckloads, consisting of 14,069 tons of humanitarian aid, were transferred into the Gaza Strip from Israel via the various crossings," read a statement by the IDF Spokesperson.

According to the statement, the shipments consisted of hundreds of thousands of liters of fuel; 21 truckloads of milk formula and baby food; 897 tons of cooking gas, 66 truckloads of fruits and vegetables; 51 truckloads of wheat, 27 truckloads of meat, poultry and fish; 40 truckloads of dairy products; 117 truckloads of animal food; 37 truckloads of hygiene products; 22 truckloads of sugar; and 38 truckloads of clothing and shoes.

In addition, 781 medical patients the Gaza Strip crossed into Israel and the West Bank along with their chaperones for medical treatment. Into Gaza, meanwhile, went four truckloads of medicine and medical equipment.

Wow! Have they allowed Cigarettes back into Gaza yet? Wow! What humanitarians. Actually allowing International Aid into the area that it was intended to go. As if it's the IDF that purchased the goods. LOL!!!! What a load of fucking bullshit. Of course that stuff should have been allowed in there long before The IDF raped whatever they could prior to. :eusa_shhh:~BH

Mike like's to pretend that he has ABikerSailor, Huggy and I on ignore. It's clear that he has to put that in his signature because he couldn't miss out on the truth if he tried. Mike can't stand that a fellow Conservative like myself see's right through his traitorous Israel over America agenda. Not that he is truly anything near a true Conservative, but What a puke bag nevertheless. ~BH

Fuck these worthless jordon pieces of shit. Why not go back to their own country and get the fuck out of Israel. Worthless third world trash.

why don't YOU go back to Europe, motherfucker.

Actually, this is ANOTHER of thousands of humanitarian shipment that Israel has sent to the Areas occupied by the Anti-Israeli Muslim refugees from Jordan, Syria and Egypt, over the decades...

All they ever get in return is more attacks on Israel...

But hey... That's evil for ya...

Mike like's to pretend that he has ABikerSailor, Huggy and I on ignore. It's clear that he has to put that in his signature because he couldn't miss out on the truth if he tried. Mike can't stand that a fellow Conservative like myself see's right through his traitorous Israel over America agenda. Not that he is truly anything near a true Conservative, but What a puke bag nevertheless. ~BH

ROFLMNAO.. Do whuh?

Can you explain how one can be loyal to American principles and reject our responsibility to our friends?

ROFLMNAO.. Do whuh?

Can you explain how one can be loyal to American principles and reject our responsibility to our friends?

It's a long story bro. It goes way back with Mike and I in regards to The USS Liberty incident. I got no problem helping our allies out, but I will never put them before my own Country. ~BH

ROFLMNAO.. Do whuh?

It's a long story bro. It goes way back with Mike and I in regards to The USS Liberty incident. I got no problem helping our allies out, but I will never put them before my own Country. ~BH

Oh my... Well I hear ya... "The Liberty" is something which needs to be taken with a grain of salt... The history of that incident is very straightforward, it was a very unfortunate accident... without regard to the conjecture and hysterically fallacious conclusions to the contrary.

Any notions that the Isrealis intentionally attacked a United States Naval Vessel are preposterous...

Not sure where ya fall in that argument, but there're my 2 cents.

ROFLMNAO.. Do whuh?

I think if my good friend killed 34 of my family and other friends, I'd end my friendship with him pretty dang quick, with no chance of forgiveness or reconciliation, ever.

If he ever did come back into my graces, which I'd never let him, he'd have to do eternities of penance just for me to look at his face.

Last edited:
ROFLMNAO.. Do whuh?

Oh my... Well I hear ya... "The Liberty" is something which needs to be taken with a grain of salt... The history of that incident is very straightforward, it was a very unfortunate accident... without regard to the conjecture and hysterically fallacious conclusions to the contrary.

Any notions that the Isrealis intentionally attacked a United States Naval Vessel are preposterous...

The SOS at the time, as well as a good number of our soldiers, say the attack was deliberate. I think I'll trust my fellow countrymen on this one.

Navy Captain, Other Officials Call for Investigation of Israel's Attack on USS Liberty

ROFLMNAO.. Do whuh?

BH got banned from the Hannity forum a few years ago because of a discussion we had on the USS Liberty and still has anger issues about it.

Of course all extensive US government investigations, at least 5 concluded, it was an accident.

BH, it's really really really time, you get over it.

The USS Liberty Attack

U.S. Reports
U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry, June 18, 1967
" Available evidence combines to indicate the attack on the Liberty on 8 June was in fact a case of mistaken identity."

CIA Report, June 13, 1967
The attack was a mistake. In 1978, in a response to an inquiry, Director of Central Intelligence Stansfield Turner wrote: "It remains our best judgment that the Israeli attack on the U.S.S. Liberty was not made in malice toward the United States and was a mistake."

Joint Chiefs of Staff, Russ Report, June 9-20, 1967 General Russ did not make any findings about the actual attack. The report compiled all message traffic and contains no evidence that the attack was not a mistake.

Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, Clifford Report, July 18, 1967
"The information thus far available does not reflect that the Israeli high command made a premeditated attack on a ship known to be American…. "

National Security Agency, 1981
"Liberty was mistaken for an Egyptian ship as a result of miscalculation and egregious errors."

Israeli Report
Ram Ron Commission of Inquiry, June 16, 1967
"[T]he attack on the ship by the Israeli Defense Forces was made neither maliciously nor in gross negligence, but as a result of a bona fide mistake."

In addition, the actual transcript of a NSA spy plane of the Israeli pilots was released, which confirmed that israel thought it was an Egyptian ship. This was a US spy plane that caught the Israeli pilots talking to each other.

BH maybe try this method.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sE55QzXlo]YouTube - Funniest Scene In Anger Management "I Feel Pretty"[/ame]

Forum List

Back