IDF preparing to thwart influx of Syrian refugees

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
The Israeli military is operating in the Golan Heights, along the border with Syria, to prevent an influx of Syrian refugees, the IDF confirmed Thursday.

Al Jazeera had earlier published images of IDF bulldozers in the border area and said the IDF is preparing for the possibility of refugee influxes and illegal border crossings.

On Monday, President Shimon Peres said that any forceful attempts by Syrians to cross Israel’s border would be met with force. Attempts to cross the border peacefully but illegally, he said, would be stopped with civilian means, “the way any country defended her border.”

Until now, he added, no Syrians fleeing from President Bashar Assad’s forces have requested asylum, “and I don’t anticipate that anyone will.”
IDF preparing to thwart influx of Syrian refugees | The Times of Israel

Not a nice way to treat fleeing refugees

The Israeli military is operating in the Golan Heights, along the border with Syria, to prevent an influx of Syrian refugees, the IDF confirmed Thursday.

Al Jazeera had earlier published images of IDF bulldozers in the border area and said the IDF is preparing for the possibility of refugee influxes and illegal border crossings.

On Monday, President Shimon Peres said that any forceful attempts by Syrians to cross Israel’s border would be met with force. Attempts to cross the border peacefully but illegally, he said, would be stopped with civilian means, “the way any country defended her border.”

Until now, he added, no Syrians fleeing from President Bashar Assad’s forces have requested asylum, “and I don’t anticipate that anyone will.”

That is a way one treats the enemy. syrians are our enemies. They can flee to Jordan or Turkey if they want.

That is a way one treats the enemy. syrians are our enemies. They can flee to Jordan or Turkey if they want.

It's not always possible for the civilian population to flee in the prefered direction.
Some location within Syria are in war-like situation.

The God Damned Jews are threatening to shoot more refugees.

Jesus was very wise in Damning the Jews and making them the hated villains of his Good Samaritan parable. (Hint to the shitheads, the good guy in the Good Samaritan parable is the Samaritan, not the Jews.)

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

It's not always possible for the civilian population to flee in the prefered direction.
Some location within Syria are in war-like situation.

That's just too bad, the civilians should have made earlier preparations to flee to a more appropriate nation. Regardless of whether they support or are against ass-ad, they despise israel, and have supported terrorism against it for decades. Now they expect israel to accept them as refugees? They should be shot if they approach the border.

Typical reaction from a racist and apartheid state.

Israel has never officially declared what constitutes it's borders.

Yet, it's sending the IDF to defend it's border.

Zionist double talk. :cool:

Typical reaction from a racist and apartheid state.

Israel has never officially declared what constitutes it's borders.

Yet, it's sending the IDF to defend it's border.

Zionist double talk. :cool:

Which Syrian would have accepted me if *I* was a Jewish refugee?

Don't answer. There's no need to

You Muslims always expect us to be human and accepting to you, when you torment us and curse us and bring us nothing but death.

Jesus was very wise in Damning the Jews and making them the hated villains of his Good Samaritan parable. (Hint to the shitheads, the good guy in the Good Samaritan parable is the Samaritan, not the Jews.)

Jesus was a Jew himself, you racist bastard.

If you want to believe stupid shit like that, you might want to take it up with Jesus why he made the Jews the bad guys in all his parables.

If you want to believe stupid shit like that, you might want to take it up with Jesus why he made the Jews the bad guys in all his parables.

I simply state a fact. You bring up Jesus and Jews while ignoring the fact that Jesus was a Jew himself. Yet I am the one using "stupid shit".

Right.

I simply state a fact. You bring up Jesus and Jews while ignoring the fact that Jesus was a Jew himself. Yet I am the one using "stupid shit".

Right.

What does Jesus have in common with some God Damned Jew driving his car down the street of Israel, that makes them both Jews? Here is where you realize what a fool you've been, or you double-down on being a thoughtless idiot.

Here come some more Palestinians to be. That's how the last bunch of Palestinians got created.

Right.

What does Jesus have in common with some God Damned Jew driving his car down the street of Israel, that makes them both Jews? Here is where you realize what a fool you've been, or you double-down on being a thoughtless idiot.
What does Jesus have in common with a camel fucking, suicide bombing, Jihadist IslamoNazi?

ALL his parables? You fucking ignorant idiot, Jesus was a Jewish rabbi preaching Judaism. He wasn't preaching Chrisitinaity or Samaritinism. This guy has to be one of these knuckle head neo Nazi KKK red neck types.

Forum List

Back