IDF order will enable mass deportation from West Bank

oh I KNOW! cops NEVER ask victims for descriptions of their attackers because, you know, they are survivors of tragic accidents!

:rofl:

You don't have science in your quiver, lil guy. It's fucking hilarious that you think you do though. By all means... POST your scientific evidence!

this should be fun!

Stoner, you're PWNED. :clap2:

it would take a fellow jew to think so... but, that's some of that chosen logic for ya. Indeed, I WELCOME this "scientific evidence".. and, if you can manage, a few more "pwned" from you too, jew.

:ack-1:

there are journals full of support for the position, all technical publications...you can take the leads I give you and eat shit...

but you won't---take the leads I give you--shiteater

The Accuracy of Eye Witness Testimony and Its Flaws

A real life example of the eye witness testimony flaw is the Harris and Adams case. A police officer pulled over a vehicle at night to let the driver know that his headlights were turned off. The driver pulled out a gun and killed the officer.

Adams was finally released after an innocent twelve year sentence. Three witnesses pointed the finger at the wrong person.

How can three different witnesses point at the wrong person?

Another study was done by Patricia Tollestrup, John Turtle, and John Yille. The study focused on how we acquisition or pay attention to a certain scene, how we store that information and how we retrieve it later from our memory. They studied cases where the suspect confessed to the crime. These cases had eyewitness bystanders and eyewitness victims. The bystanders proved to have a more accurate memory of the crime scene than the victims involved. 100% of the bystanders remembered if the suspect had facial hair, only 60% of the crime victims remembered this correctly. Only 48% of the bystanders and 38% of the victims involved remembered the hair color of the suspect. The worse part is that both the bystanders and the victim eyewitnesses chose the right criminal 48% of the time in a lineup. This study shows that eyewitness testimony is very weak. It also shows that if the eyewitness was the victim of the crime, chances are their testimony is even weaker because of many factors that bias their memory. Another major reason why eye witness testimony should not take as much weight as it does today.

Could This Happen to Your Spouse or Child?

Eyewitness Identification | The Justice Project

Testimony and evidence: a scientific case study of memory for child sexual abuse

Dead Wrong: Research on Eyewitness Testimony | Edutopia

The Problem With Eyewitness Testimony

Stanford Law School, April 5, 1999. In a presentation sponsored by the Stanford Journal of Legal Studies, George Fisher placed Barbara Tversky’s research on memory fallibility into the context of police investigations and jury verdicts, discussing the relevance of such research to our system of justice.

Gary Wells

it would take a fellow jew to think so... but, that's some of that chosen logic for ya. Indeed, I WELCOME this "scientific evidence".. and, if you can manage, a few more "pwned" from you too, jew.

Stoner freaks out when PWNED. LOL
Hey, Stoner, where are your imaginary Internet friends coming to your defense? Seems nobody wants to admit even knowing you, poor white trash.

and you get repetitive when you know you are having your ass handed to you. Like i've said, jew, I don't require someone to hide behind for validation like your hebrew ass does. Now, if you can, go find a non jew besides dante and csmike to advocate your forum activity. if you can.

It's amusing seeing you lose your shit when it's pointed out you really have no imaginary friends in your little internet chat room. Sadly, your imaginary friends are all you even think you have. LOL

Maybe there are forums for poor white trash where you can make friends.

Yeah, we all know eyewitness accounts of survivors of tragic accidents is key to getting at the truth.

Eyewitnesses speaking with each other after a fact is proven to contaminate the 'truth'

sorry bubba, but I'll go with the science.

oh I KNOW! cops NEVER ask victims for descriptions of their attackers because, you know, they are survivors of tragic accidents!

You don't have science in your quiver, lil guy. It's fucking hilarious that you think you do though. By all means... POST your scientific evidence!

this should be fun!

Cops separate victims/survivors so their stories don't get contaminated---and even then one can get three versions from four people.

yeah, victim/eyewitness testimony and remembrance is great,

check out the latest scientific evidence in the area of witness/victim testimony. it's online

so, you don't have that "scientific evidence" you were just threatening to post?

gotcha.

and, again, lord fucking KNOWS WE DON'T PUT VICTIMS ON THE WITNESS STAND!

you stupid motherfucker, go sit down.

Stoner, you're PWNED. :clap2:

there are journals full of support for the position, all technical publications...you can take the leads I give you and eat shit...

The Accuracy of Eye Witness Testimony and Its Flaws

A real life example of the eye witness testimony flaw is the Harris and Adams case. A police officer pulled over a vehicle at night to let the driver know that his headlights were turned off. The driver pulled out a gun and killed the officer.

Adams was finally released after an innocent twelve year sentence. Three witnesses pointed the finger at the wrong person.

How can three different witnesses point at the wrong person?

Testimony and evidence: a scientific case study of memory for child sexual abuse

Stanford Law School, April 5, 1999. In a presentation sponsored by the Stanford Journal of Legal Studies, George Fisher placed Barbara Tversky’s research on memory fallibility into the context of police investigations and jury verdicts, discussing the relevance of such research to our system of justice.

Gary Wells

you stated that you had scientific evidence that is summarily indicative regarding the Liberty. Post it or shut the fuck up. Dancing around shit that you claim to be alluding to means dick.

and, seriously, it's fucking HILARIOUS to watch you sidestep your claim about scientific evidence with laughable links regarding witness testimony... as if we don't put victims who identify their attackers ON THE FUCKING STAND.

oh man... post MORE, you dumb motherfucker.

Stoner freaks out when PWNED. LOL
Hey, Stoner, where are your imaginary Internet friends coming to your defense? Seems nobody wants to admit even knowing you, poor white trash.

and you get repetitive when you know you are having your ass handed to you. Like i've said, jew, I don't require someone to hide behind for validation like your hebrew ass does. Now, if you can, go find a non jew besides dante and csmike to advocate your forum activity. if you can.

It's amusing seeing you lose your shit when it's pointed out you really have no imaginary friends in your little internet chat room. Sadly, your imaginary friends are all you even think you have. LOL

Maybe there are forums for poor white trash where you can make friends.

isn't this where you are supposed to say "PWNED" as if it means something after the 58th time you've posted it?

:lol:

Gary Wells

you stated that you had scientific evidence that is summarily indicative regarding the Liberty. Post it or shut the fuck up. Dancing around shit that you claim to be alluding to means dick.

and, seriously, it's fucking HILARIOUS to watch you sidestep your claim about scientific evidence with laughable links regarding witness testimony... as if we don't put victims who identify their attackers ON THE FUCKING STAND.

Jews were behind 9/11, too, right, stoner?

Gary Wells

there certainly were some jews found dancing about it, eh jew?

I guess it's too bad your kind had not perfected the "guy behind the guy" strategy in time for killing off the Liberty, eh jew?

I guess it's too bad your kind had not perfected the "guy behind the guy" strategy in time for killing off the Liberty, eh jew?

Israel flew its flags at half staff on 9/11 in mourning.
Pallies cheered 9/11...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]YouTube - Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911[/ame]

Go away, stoner. You're making a fool of yourself.

Pallies cheered 9/11...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]YouTube - Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911[/ame]

as if anyone has ever accused a jew of not knowing the value of Plausible deniability..

:rolleyes:

Pallies cheered 9/11...

as if anyone has ever accused a jew of not knowing the value of Plausible deniability..

:rolleyes:

Stoner, you're done. Go away.

Forum List

Back