IDF order will enable mass deportation from West Bank

And, you speak for your imaginary chat room friends, stoner? LOL

nice use of the comma there, you master of the English language.

Trust me, jew nose, accolades from you mean a lot more than your broken record use of the word "pwn".

:rofl:

You're commenting on my punctuation, stoner? LOL, you have yet to form a coherent thought.

which is why you respond like a child insisting that WWE wrestling is real, eh?

oooook, jew.

come on! SAY "PWN" one more time!

A new military order aimed at preventing ...

ethnic cleansing? :eusa_whistle:

I call it a beginning to peace in the region.

:cool:
dD

That would be nice, but the real purpose is administrative efficiency. The order allows the IDF to arrest some one in the West Bank without proper documentation as an infiltrator and to deal with the case in a military court. Seven years in prison or deportation is the maximum sentence that can be imposed based on earlier laws. Previously, the individual would have to be arrested by Shin Bet or the IDF, then transported to Israel and turned over to customs and then to the local police before his/her case was heard in a civilian court. Depending on what the civilian court decided the individual's actions/intentions were, that court could have deported him/her or sentenced him/her to seven years or longer in prison. Now, the case can be heard in a military court with deportation or seven years in prison being the maximum penalty the court can impose, but the defendant can still appeal to the civilian court system just as he/she could have before this order.

The Haaretz article is really an opinion piece rather than a news report. Deportation or seven years in prison is the maximum penalty that can be imposed. In the case of Gaza residents found in the West Bank without proper documentation, deportation means going back to Gaza, and in the case of Arabs from the West Bank who had previously moved to Europe or elsewhere and have now returned without first applying for proper documentation, deportation means returning to their homes in Europe or elsewhere. The purpose of the order is simply to deal more efficiently with people who are entering the West Bank illegally only to join the Arab riots in Area C.

Who would be deporting Jews and why? Are Jews threatening somebody with suicide bombings and terror?

Oh I see. You side with the enemies of America because you hate Jews more than you love America? or You believe something about all Jews as opposed to Israelis?

:eusa_whistle:

If America purged Manhattan like Israel does non-jews in the west bank you know goddamn well how the martyr cry would sound. Suicide bombs and "terror" are not the only method of ethnic cleansing. Just as someone with a "two shot, one kill" t shirt from cast lead.

palis are not "enemies of america" just because you want them to be in order to marginalize their humanity. The same shit happened, ironically, with jews in germany once. clearly, you only give a shit when it happens to jews. shocker, lemme tellya.

Except, the West Bank is sovereign Israeli territory and the Pallies are illegal immigrants.

you are right crackpot; :lol:
pallies are illegal immigrant who come from Poland, Belarussia, Ukrain..etc

im sure you HAVE lived in new york, jew.

again, just because you want desperately to jew up the finger pointing in order to dehumanize palis doesn't make them our enemies. Every time a jewish spy is caught or an American Navy ship is "accidentally" bombed to shit we are reminded of just how may sides there are in the realm of israeli friendship.

now, go pack your bags because we are going to deport jews from America... Whats that?!?!?!?! THAT WOULD BE RACISM!??!?!?!

The Liberty?

:cuckoo:

:lol:

indeed. who needs eyewitness testimony when an "official" statement alleviates your blank check writing hand?

Yeah, we all know eyewitness accounts of survivors of tragic accidents is key to getting at the truth.

Eyewitnesses speaking with each other after a fact is proven to contaminate the 'truth'

sorry bubba, but I'll go with the science.

James M. Ennes, Jr., saying things like 'they had to see the flag" all the while discounting the fog of war.

sad

indeed, you assumptions probably do trump the testimony of those who were fired upon.

:rolleyes:

:thup:

If America purged Manhattan like Israel does non-jews in the west bank you know goddamn well how the martyr cry would sound. Suicide bombs and "terror" are not the only method of ethnic cleansing. Just as someone with a "two shot, one kill" t shirt from cast lead.

palis are not "enemies of america" just because you want them to be in order to marginalize their humanity. The same shit happened, ironically, with jews in germany once. clearly, you only give a shit when it happens to jews. shocker, lemme tellya.

Except, the West Bank is sovereign Israeli territory and the Pallies are illegal immigrants.

you are right crackpot; :lol:
pallies are illegal immigrant who come from Poland, Belarussia, Ukrain..etc

The very same authority that created Jordan created Israel.

Where are the calls claiming Jordan is an illegal state?

Israel was created. It is established. Arabs rioted and went to war with Jews over the recognition of Israel as a state. The Arabs lost. Time to move on.

Plus how many Palestinians (a created name) left Israel after it's establishment?

People who support Palestinians right to return, should support handing over California and other states to Mexico, and the rest of America to native Americans--that is if they want to be consistent

What, Jews in Manhattan are lobbing missiles and suicide bombers in New Jersey?

Palestinians as a whole may not be enemies of America, but the PLO was, and the elected shits called HAMAS are. Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as are all Arab and non Arab terrorists.

We are engaged in a world wide war of terror. Didn't you know?

nope. but they do support the israeli machine that has killed more civvies in palestine than the sum total of dead jews to be killed by rockets AND bombs over the last 15 years.

want to compare death counts, bitch, or are you more comfy hiding behind the kind of rhetoric that gives hardons at aipac dinners?

no, we are not engaged in a world wide war, stupid. Nor are we engaged in a holy war meant to prop up your blank check chosen. But hey.. don't let that keep you from ironically generalizing entire populations!

Stoner, Jordan killed more Pallies in just a few months during Black September than Pallies killed in conflicts with Israel over the course of 60 years.

Israel, as a firm policy, does not target civilians, as the Pallies do when they fired 12,000 rockets into Sderot.

And, Americans support Israel over Pallies because Pallies cheered during 9/11, while Israel flew their flags at half staff in mourning...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]YouTube - Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911[/ame]

Stoner, I'm afraid you're PWNED, again.

This isn't a comparison with jordan, you scheisty motherfucker. I challenged the direct comparison between the rockets and bombs killing jews and all the dead little civvies who died by the bloody hands of israel during military ventures.

but, hey.. we could ask Lebanon all about israeli cluster bombs on civvie populations, can't we?

dD

That would be nice, but the real purpose is administrative efficiency. The order allows the IDF to arrest some one in the West Bank without proper documentation as an infiltrator and to deal with the case in a military court. Seven years in prison or deportation is the maximum sentence that can be imposed based on earlier laws. Previously, the individual would have to be arrested by Shin Bet or the IDF, then transported to Israel and turned over to customs and then to the local police before his/her case was heard in a civilian court. Depending on what the civilian court decided the individual's actions/intentions were, that court could have deported him/her or sentenced him/her to seven years or longer in prison. Now, the case can be heard in a military court with deportation or seven years in prison being the maximum penalty the court can impose, but the defendant can still appeal to the civilian court system just as he/she could have before this order.

The Haaretz article is really an opinion piece rather than a news report. Deportation or seven years in prison is the maximum penalty that can be imposed. In the case of Gaza residents found in the West Bank without proper documentation, deportation means going back to Gaza, and in the case of Arabs from the West Bank who had previously moved to Europe or elsewhere and have now returned without first applying for proper documentation, deportation means returning to their homes in Europe or elsewhere. The purpose of the order is simply to deal more efficiently with people who are entering the West Bank illegally only to join the Arab riots in Area C.

dD

.... maybe your kind can make them wear green crescents on their sleeves while you talk about how the Haaretz is just an opinion piece...

:rolleyes:

indeed. who needs eyewitness testimony when an "official" statement alleviates your blank check writing hand?

Stoner, where are your imaginary chat room friends coming to your defense?

see, unlike your jewish ass the act of hiding behind the pant leg of another just doesn't come naturally to me.

Stoner, where are your imaginary internet friends coming to your defense? Seems nobody wants to admit even knowing who you are, white trash.

The Liberty?

Yeah, we all know eyewitness accounts of survivors of tragic accidents is key to getting at the truth.

Eyewitnesses speaking with each other after a fact is proven to contaminate the 'truth'

oh I KNOW! cops NEVER ask victims for descriptions of their attackers because, you know, they are survivors of tragic accidents!

You don't have science in your quiver, lil guy. It's fucking hilarious that you think you do though. By all means... POST your scientific evidence!

this should be fun!

Stoner, where are your imaginary chat room friends coming to your defense?

see, unlike your jewish ass the act of hiding behind the pant leg of another just doesn't come naturally to me.

Stoner, where are your imaginary internet friends coming to your defense? Seems nobody wants to admit even knowing who you are, white trash.

that's the punchline I just inferred, jew: I don't need reflexive support from anyone to validate my posts like your silly jewish ass does when hiding behind the pant leg of someone else. In case you haven't notices the ONLY people who give you the slightest interest are fellow jews and the occasional deluded christian. However, I assure you, there are more people on this forum that will vouch for my take as non-hateful than there are that will couch for yours, killer.

now go drink some blood before getting back out to pour that sidewalk that won't pour itself.

oh I KNOW! cops NEVER ask victims for descriptions of their attackers because, you know, they are survivors of tragic accidents!

You don't have science in your quiver, lil guy. It's fucking hilarious that you think you do though. By all means... POST your scientific evidence!

this should be fun!

Stoner, you're PWNED. :clap2:

this should be fun!

it would take a fellow jew to think so... but, that's some of that chosen logic for ya. Indeed, I WELCOME this "scientific evidence".. and, if you can manage, a few more "pwned" from you too, jew.

this should be fun!

it would take a fellow jew to think so... but, that's some of that chosen logic for ya. Indeed, I WELCOME this "scientific evidence".. and, if you can manage, a few more "pwned" from you too, jew.

Stoner freaks out when PWNED. LOL
Hey, Stoner, where are your imaginary Internet friends coming to your defense? Seems nobody wants to admit even knowing you, poor white trash.

Ten Israeli rights groups condemned the orders, saying in a statement that the vast majority of Palestinians in the West Bank, territory Israel occupied in a 1967 war, have never been required to hold an Israeli-issued residency permit.

"The military will be able to prosecute and deport any Palestinian defined as an infiltrator in stark contradiction to the Geneva Convention," the statement said.

Offenders could face a jail sentence of up to seven years.

The groups said they feared the broad wording of the orders could enable the military to expel tens of thousands of Palestinians, mainly people born in the Gaza Strip and their West Bank-born children
Israeli groups decry army West Bank deportation rules - Yahoo! News

Stoner freaks out when PWNED. LOL
Hey, Stoner, where are your imaginary Internet friends coming to your defense? Seems nobody wants to admit even knowing you, poor white trash.

and you get repetitive when you know you are having your ass handed to you. Like i've said, jew, I don't require someone to hide behind for validation like your hebrew ass does. Now, if you can, go find a non jew besides dante and csmike to advocate your forum activity. if you can.

Ten Israeli rights groups condemned the orders, saying in a statement that the vast majority of Palestinians in the West Bank, territory Israel occupied in a 1967 war, have never been required to hold an Israeli-issued residency permit.

"The military will be able to prosecute and deport any Palestinian defined as an infiltrator in stark contradiction to the Geneva Convention," the statement said.

Offenders could face a jail sentence of up to seven years.

The groups said they feared the broad wording of the orders could enable the military to expel tens of thousands of Palestinians, mainly people born in the Gaza Strip and their West Bank-born children
Israeli groups decry army West Bank deportation rules - Yahoo! News

antisemite. forum dunce. pwned.

ok, marc39, I've pretty much covered your rebuttal to Jos's post. Now go pour that driveway.

this should be fun!

Cops separate victims/survivors so their stories don't get contaminated---and even then one can get three versions from four people.

yeah, victim/eyewitness testimony and remembrance is great,

check out the latest scientific evidence in the area of witness/victim testimony. it's online

Forum List

Back