IDF mum on Eilat attacks that justified Gaza bombing

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Do you remember the Eilat attacks of two months back? How we were told, while the attack was still going on, that the attackers were the Popular Resistance Committees, and that therefore we have to attack Gaza? That such an attack took place, and also killed a child? Do you remember how, a month afterwards, we were quietly told that actually, all of the attackers were Sinai residents, not Gazans?

This looks like a conspiracy to cover up the fact that the Defense Minister misspoke, and that as a result, an attack on Gaza took place, which led to a counter-attack, which in turn led to an escalation, in which an Israeli citizen (and 27 Gazans) died.
http://972mag.com/idf-now-mum-on-eilat-attacks-that-served-as-premise-for-gaza-bombing/26191/

Last edited:
Another bogus post from the spaniard cow :lol::clap2:

Last edited:
  • Banned
I think people will click on the link and read for themselves, rather than a known liar

Typical zionist war crimes.

Take your anti-psychotic medication like the nice nurse asked you to do

French Philosopher and Human Rights Activist Bernard Henri Levy...
Much can and should be learned from Israel. I've covered many wars, and I've never seen any army that asks itself so many questions related to morals.

In a region where dictatorships and truly fascist regimes rule, Israel represents an island of democracy. Zionism is the only movement that has not failed and turned into a caricature. It is the only movement that has preserved its spirit.

Israel is a miracle because since its inception it has been in a constant state of war, yet, it never gave up on the democratic values at its core.

Democracy was created in Israel out of nothing. People had no experience in democracy, but through willpower and a miracle, they invented a functioning democracy. Israel is proof that democracy does not require time. In France a newspaper was shut down every two weeks during the war in Algeria.

The Talmud is democracy in practice. The Jewish nation invented the notion that the truth lies in the most heated argument.
Bernard-Henri Levy: Israel secular miracle - Israel News, Ynetnews

Last edited:

Forum List

Back