IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

i cant believe you spent the last couple of pages arguing with a paid shill Lucy.LOL
Where is my check Mr. Mr.....................:dunno:

What I just stated is the truth of the matter.

What evidence do you have to state my opinions about the current situation is wrong.............

Or do we go back to ISRAEL BAD.............GAZA GOOD BS............

Make no mistake that I side with Israel's right to protect itself from those attacking it, and make no mistake that the Iranians traveled over a 1000 miles to do so.

i cant believe you spent the last couple of pages arguing with a paid shill Lucy.LOL

I am polite or do my best to be polite, that is why :wink:
I'm not paid Lucy..........and I've always respected your views...........

The Ram Fan.............well my team was always the Saints..............kinda fitting when we are discussing Religion now isn't it.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I am polite or do my best to be polite, that is why :wink:
I'm not paid Lucy..........and I've always respected your views...........

The Ram Fan.............well my team was always the Saints..............kinda fitting when we are discussing Religion now isn't it.
:abgg2q.jpg:

There are of course some here who are Paid to Post, I don't think you are one of them though. It's okay I have always respected your views, some things of course we are going to disagree about, but as I commented with cellblock on 99% of the issues we can generally agree.

What is that American Football? Yes Ram and Saints, both have Biblical connections :smoke:

We are discussing one the areas most conquered in the history of the World................It has always been so..............

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies of the region. From the Crusades time frame. Arn......If you haven't seen it I recommend it.

"The Israeli's allow all religions to visit there and pray."

We need no permission, as followers of Jesus Christ we have a right to visit Jerusalem and pray where we want to.
Until 1967 you would not have been allowed to pray there............Jordan owned it then............and only allowed Muslims to pray there.

Jews were not allowed..................

When they lost the War..............The Jews could pray there again.

Okay so no Jews OR Christians?

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could just get along and not want to kill each other because of being a different religion or whatever or wanting the SHTF to fulfill some monstrous apparent Biblical Prophecy? Why does all this madness have to be happening now, why can't it happen in another 200 years when me, my kidlets and their kidlets and their kidlets kidlets are all dead. WTF?!

We are discussing one the areas most conquered in the history of the World................It has always been so..............

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies of the region. From the Crusades time frame. Arn......If you haven't seen it I recommend it.

I have not seen that film, thanks I'll put it on my list of films to watch.

All I know is that if the SHTF it better NOT interfere with the World Cup which begins next month in June, I have not missed a World Cup EVER and I intend not to miss this one, so if my World Cup is interupted by all these maniacs fighting I will be very very very very angry.

"The Israeli's allow all religions to visit there and pray."

We need no permission, as followers of Jesus Christ we have a right to visit Jerusalem and pray where we want to.
Until 1967 you would not have been allowed to pray there............Jordan owned it then............and only allowed Muslims to pray there.

Jews were not allowed..................

When they lost the War..............The Jews could pray there again.

Okay so no Jews OR Christians?

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could just get along and not want to kill each other because of being a different religion or whatever or wanting the SHTF to fulfill some monstrous apparent Biblical Prophecy? Why does all this madness have to be happening now, why can't it happen in another 200 years when me, my kidlets and their kidlets and their kidlets kidlets are all dead. WTF?!
It is not for us to decide..............We simply live in a time when it happens.............

How it ends.....................who knows............but there is plenty of finger pointing on blame going around. And like all who try to predict what will happen and what we should do in the Middle East..................We will be up to our necks in the Quick Sand no matter what we do...............and so it goes on.

this poster nailed it i am afriad what he said on trupm

Donald Trump’s true role in global events is becoming rapidly apparent, and it’s not what he’s been telling the American people….

So the animals who don’t belong in Europe are saints in the ME?
Do you realize the hypocrisy of your post?
Your premises are way out of whack. The so called animals, using your verbiage, live in the ME, that's their homeland and not Europe.

What would you do if thousands of people were storming your border with box cutter knives and throwing rocks.
The reality is that knives and rocks kill.
What do we say here in the U.S. when foreign elements storming our borders? The media ostracizes everybody who dares to oppose it by labeling them as racist, white supremacist, nazi etc.

Bullshit.
You have zero idea of what you’re talking about.
It’s almost ironic to me that you complain about Muslims in Germany.
I’m beginning to think someone else is using your account.
Wrong analogy. Islam is originated and is practiced mainly in the ME and east of it. It doesn't mix well with Christianity nor paganism. Germany has been Christian for more than a millennium and some kept practicing paganism (I am not denigrating paganism with the statement.)

Links from Liberal News outlets is worthless.
99% of Media outlets hate Israel.
Israel hate gets ratings.
Wow, I cannot believe you said that! MSM is owned by jews many of them are dual, U.S. - Israeli, citizens and most of them are eligible for Israeli citizenship.

I saw it. It is quite good and shares elements of the movie "Kingdom of Heaven."

The 2 State Solution is a Final Solution based on false premises.
There’s not one Arab nation willing to take a single Palestinian and any money given to them is pilfered by their “leaders”.

Not it is not.

Maybe that is because they know that if they take the Palestinians that means the Palestinians have no right to their OWN State, when they do have a right to their OWN State, why should they be told to go and be in a variety of other nations when they have a right to their OWN homeland, they should not.

What money is pilfered by what leaders, do you mean the leaders of other Arab nations or are you meaning Hamas? Hamas are no good for the Palestinians in general, they need to take the road away from Hamas.
The Arab nations used the nomads aka Palis as pawns.
Jordan and Egypt don’t want them because they’re sub-human.
The jig is up.

Why do you call them Palis? No Jordan and Egypt don't want them because they don't belong in Jordan or Egypt, they belong in Palestine in their OWN State and many think that some WANT them thrown into Jordan or Egypt because they want to steal their land to build more Settlements on, it's all very complicated on multiple levels it's not a Black and White situation.
Jordan took in 1.5 milion (2013?) and all the Palis wanted was welfare.
Jordan closed the door.
Egypt has taken more than their fair of shit from Hamas.
You do realize Hamas built tunnels into Egypt.

According to the Israeli Chief Rabbi you should be moving to Israel, you should not be in New York or whatever, all Jews in the Western world should all be moving to Israel, they see you as in defiance continuing to live among the Gentiles in The West. You know this yes? You all should be making Aliyah. They even have a website dedicated to:

aliyah

Jordan is already over crowded with more than two million Syrian and Iraqi refugees, I have not read where any of the Iraqi's have returned to Iraq but they all escaped and were allowed into Jordan because they were escaping from ISIS, this was when it was Round I of the Mosul fighting, not the subsequent Round II of the Mosul fighting, none of the Syrians have moved, so Jordan already has two million Syrian and Iraqi's.

Yes I know I have already commented what I think about Hamas, the problem seems to be that you think EVERY Palestinian man woman and baby are ALL fanatical Hamas Cheerleaders, you seem not able to seperate Hamas from the average ordinary Palestinian and not ALL Palestinians want to have Israel wiped off the map and not ALL Israeli's want to Genocide or EXPEL the Palestinians from their own land, there also are many Palestinians married to Israeli's and many Israeli's married to Palestinians and most Mainstream and Moderate on BOTH sides would prefer to live in peace and co-exist together.
And when Jews disagree noone gets beheaded!

Forum List

Back