IDF finally breaks silence and speaks out about Israeli atrocities in the OPT

These accounts, from the boot-on-the-ground, are just disgusting.

Operation Cast Lead Testimonies

Testimony 1 – Human Shield

People are called “Johnnie. They’re Palestinian civilians” in Gaza neighborhoods. In checking out houses, “we send the neighbor in, the ‘Johnnie,’ and if there are armed men inside, we (use) ‘pressure cooker’ procedures….to get them out alive….to catch the armed men.” When necessary, combat helicopters are called in to fire anti-tank missiles at civilian homes. Then send a “Johnnie” in to check for dead and wounded.

In one home, two were dead and another alive, so supersized Caterpillar D-9 bulldozers start “demolishing the house over him until the neighbor went in” and got him out.

Human shields were also used to check for booby-traps and perform other services. “Sometimes the force would enter while placing rifle barrels on a civilian’s shoulder, advancing into the house and using him as a human shield. Commanders said these were the instructions and we had to do it.”

Testimony 2 – House Demolitions

Residential buildings at strategic points were taken over by force. Neighborhoods were described with “lots of destroyed houses….ruins….more and more ruins, and even the houses still standing, most of them kept getting shelled….” Other houses were blasted….blown “up in the air” with explosives.

“Operational necessity” sometimes meant a whole neighborhood was destroyed so as “not to jeopardize Israeli soldiers (and with) the day after” in mind, meaning to disrupt Gaza life to the maximum and leave it that way after forces pulled out.

Testimony 3 – Rules of Engagement

Descriptions included “enter(ing) a yard and out of sheer fear the family was waiting in an exposed spot – a father, grandfather, young mother and babies. As we were coming in, the commander was firing a volley, and mistakenly killed an innocent. We got to the house….he goes in with live fire….the family was hiding from the bombings….he happened to kill an elderly guy….it really seems insane….if I look at it from the (other) side, there are people who deserve to go to jail.”

Testimony 4 – Rules of Engagement & Home Occupation

Tactics taught are “dry” and “wet” entries. In Gaza, there was “no such thing as a dry entry. All entries were wet,” meaning free-firing with missiles, tank shells, machine guns, grenades, everything. On the ground, wet entry orders were to “shoot as we enter a (house or) room (so) no one there could fire at us.”

Testimony 5 – Atmosphere

What “bothered me? Many things….all that destruction. All that fire at innocents. This shock of realizing with whom I’m in this together….the hatred, and the joy of killing….I killed a terrorist….blew his head off….There’s nothing to hold you back.” They’re just Arabs.

Testimony 6 – Bombardment

The new 120mm Mortar was used in Gaza with “95 – 100%” accuracy. When it hits, it scatters shrapnel all around. It was used against neighborhoods. Innocents were hit, and “our artillery fire there was insane….”

“Most of the time firing was for softening resistance I think….We simply received orders. If we hit terrorists, then I guess that was the purpose.”

Testimony 7 – Rules of Engagement

The commander stressed using “fire power” from the air and on the ground. “You see something and you’re not quite sure? You shoot….Fire power was insane. We went in and the booms were just mad. The minute we got to our starting line, we simply began to fire at suspect places….a house, a window….In urban warfare, anyone is your enemy. No innocents.” Houses were taken over with soldiers positioned inside “according to plan.”
There's like over 50 of these, I posted 7 for your enjoyment.

The Jews will always have a denial-mechanism---no matter how inapplicable, hypocritical or irrational....they are deeply, irretrievably disturbed......
I love how anytime, anyone criticizes Israel, they're called a "jew-hater".

No, they're not.
You're just trying to cover your sorry ass.

LOL!!!!!!!!! "no they're not"-------there you have it folks, who could possibly argue this sublime logic???? If I laugh any harder I fear that a hernia will ensue....owwwwweeeee!!!!

Finally? That article is over 4 years old and your link to it doesn't work. As I recall the story was about a bunch of "refuseniks" who didn't want to serve.
They redesigned their website and I can't get the link back.

Here's another one that's just as good.

Again, it an old story and as I recall it was about a bunch of "refuseniks" ... punks and cowards. BFD.
Breaking the Silence – Israeli Soldiers Speak | Global Research

I love how anytime, anyone criticizes Israel, they're called a "jew-hater".

No, they're not.
You're just trying to cover your sorry ass.

LOL!!!!!!!!! "no they're not"-------there you have it folks, who could possibly argue this sublime logic???? If I laugh any harder I fear that a hernia will ensue....owwwwweeeee!!!!

So did you ever find anyone or anything which supported your contention that the media was somehow censored by those "scurrilous Jews?"

poor Sayit...this is what happens when you swallow too much goat-juice....LOL

Oops, sorry Princess ... evidently you have slipped "off the scale" but I'm certain that you're still "sucking off goats" ... you just seem the type.

I haven't discredited the source..
You haven't?

What never was revealed was the soldiers history: Slackers, mal-contents, troublemakers, inferior soldiers,etc, etc. Usually the types who wound up with Bad Conduct, Undesirable or Dishonorable discharges.People who went AWOL, were deserters, faked injuries and illness. The list goes on and on and on...
Are you actually complimenting them, with your statement above?

And what makes you think the soldiers who made those comments are part of the group you descibed?
I was a soldier half my life. I know soldiers. And these soldiers would fit easily into that category.

i've been around soldiers most of my life and i don't think you have any basis for making that claim.

when you have, not one or two soldiers, but whole units wearing t-shirts that show pregnant women in the cross hares and a logo saying "one shot. two kills" or others bragging about the superior marksmanship it takes to kill small children...

tell me hoss, how many of those types of t-shirts have you seen american soldiers wear?

People who make excuses for Israeli war crimes.

Now you're being rude.

Since when telling your side of the story considered "making excuses for war crimes"?

See? I cannot possibly have a normal discussion with you because you simply refuse to listen to anything from the Israeli side.

Perhaps because the "Israeli side" is fraught with lies...lies...lies, and more lies...when you moral hypocrites allow even a tiny ray of truth to penetrate your brazen sense of blanket denial there might be room for dialogue, but when you field every charge against Israel with "antisemite" or "IslamoNazi"...the exercise becomes futile...

You pompous jackass. If you weren't swallowing that goat juice you might have a more flexible mind.
Because you are consistently unable to provide any credible evidence for the hateful camel crap you post, this board quickly recognized you to be a Nazi troll or, to be precise, one who "sucks off goats."

SPRAYIT:

You pompous jackass. If you weren't swallowing that goat juice you might have a more flexible mind.
Because you are consistently unable to provide any credible evidence for the hateful camel crap you post, this board quickly recognized you to be a Nazi troll or, to be precise, one who "sucks off goats."

Scuse me there Linda, but haven't you got that slip-knot ass-backwards???? We have 60-plus years of 'evidence'----you---on the other hand---have a spate of crude, unimaginative lies, and a mouth full of goat-drool

SPRAYIT:

Scuse me there Linda, but haven't you got that slip-knot ass-backwards???? We have 60-plus years of 'evidence'----you---on the other hand---have a spate of crude, unimaginative lies, and a mouth full of goat-drool

Remarkably, for one who claims to be armed with over 60 years of "evidence" you consistently fail to provide it in any of your hateful screeds.
For instance, you recently claimed that the Jews censored our media yet when asked to provide a source for your "facts" you quietly tucked tail and ran.
As for your "goat-drool" comment, you seem to forget it is you, not me, who as been recognized by this board as one "who sucks off goats."
BTW, you may note that none of your neg rep votes are from me ... I thought this board should not be influenced by what I know about you but it didn't take 'em long to figure you out. :lol::lol::lol:

You haven't?

Are you actually complimenting them, with your statement above?

And what makes you think the soldiers who made those comments are part of the group you descibed?
I was a soldier half my life. I know soldiers. And these soldiers would fit easily into that category.

i've been around soldiers most of my life and i don't think you have any basis for making that claim.

when you have, not one or two soldiers, but whole units wearing t-shirts that show pregnant women in the cross hares and a logo saying "one shot. two kills" or others bragging about the superior marksmanship it takes to kill small children...

tell me hoss, how many of those types of t-shirts have you seen american soldiers wear?
I've never seen soldiers wearing T-shirts like that. And they damn sure wouldn't in my unit.

SPRAYIT:

Remarkably, for one who claims to be armed with over 60 years of "evidence" you consistently fail to provide it in any of your hateful screeds.
For instance, you recently claimed that the Jews censored our media yet when asked to provide a source for your "facts" you quietly tucked tail and ran.
As for your "goat-drool" comment, you seem to forget it is you, not me, who as been recognized by this board as one "who sucks off goats."
BTW, you may note that none of your neg rep votes are from me ... I thought this board should not be influenced by what I know about you but it didn't take 'em long to figure you out. :lol::lol::lol:

Retard...why pretend that these things don't exist??? The typical cycle is that you filth ask for 'evidence", and when said evidence is put up----you run to some Zionist propaganda cite and deny it across the board....please recall the ratio of evidence to lies...there is no shortage of evidence against the JewNazis....we both know it sucky LOL

I've never seen soldiers wearing T-shirts like that. And they damn sure wouldn't in my unit.

well, the IDF wears them, and that says something about their "esprit de corps"...and it lends a helluva lot of credence to the "breaking the silence" people, or "refusniks."

why in hell would you compare this undisciplined group of thuggish criminals that is trying to pass as an army with our troops. these people kill with impunity and, i would suspect, pleasure, and the military justice over there gives them a slap on the wrist AT WORST.

the troop who shoots down a mother and daughter waving a white flag gets 45 days. the troop who refuses to demolish buildings during the israeli evacuation of gaza gets 56 days. there is ust something so wrong about that. these "soldiers", these IDF goons, dishonour good soldiers everywhere and the ones who step up and speak out should be regarded as heroes, and not scorned as you do to them.

I've had experiences with these types of soldiers back in the 50s-70s and it still goes on.The soldiers who had a bone to pick would contact "reporters" from the National Enquirer and lay out all the injustice and mis-treatment they had witnessed or endured. What never was revealed was the soldiers history: Slackers, mal-contents, troublemakers, inferior soldiers,etc, etc. Usually the types who wound up with Bad Conduct, Undesirable or Dishonorable discharges.People who went AWOL, were deserters, faked injuries and illness. The list goes on and on and on. When their "story" gets publicity it would sometimes get a Congressional investigation or inquiry and usually wind up as discussion fodder at the Happy Hour in the clubs.Yep, we know what kind os "soldiers' we're dealing with here. And the un-washed just lap it up.
If you can't prove what they said is wrong, you discredit the source.
I haven't discredited the source. However a reliable newspaper such as the Wall Street Journal, Washington Times and others would have delved into the conduct of the soldiers involved. There are two sides to every story and so far we've only heard one. Let's have a list of credentials of the squealers and then we can determine who is right. One thing is certain; if you have a problem in the military there are procedures to follow. These soldiers didn't follow proper procedures. Getting my drift? These soldiers have some explaining to do to their boss.

if you have a problem in the military there are procedures to follow

Indeed, all government agencies have a place to file complaints. Those are the offices with the oversize waste baskets.

SPRAYIT:

Retard...why pretend that these things don't exist??? The typical cycle is that you filth ask for 'evidence", and when said evidence is put up----you run to some Zionist propaganda cite and deny it across the board....please recall the ratio of evidence to lies...there is no shortage of evidence against the JewNazis....we both know it sucky LOL

Pissant ... who said these things do not exist. I simply said Skit posts camel crap like it's his job and never manages to provide any proof of his claims and the vast majority of my sourced material is WIKIPEDIA.
The question is, why are you defending your old buddy Skit in this matter?

She was run over, I don't understand the question.

I have said before, Gaza is not occupied, it's under blockade. it's blocked from the OUTSIDE. not from the INSIDE. There are no Jews, soldiers, or civilians, inside the Gaza strip. That was the whole point of the disangagement.

Why did she die? She protested the Israeli policy and died doing so. that's the answer. But that doesn't mean that her protest was all true and justified, IMO, and in many others'.

The Rafah gate is open at many times to convery and pass goods from Egypt to the strip, so between Egypt and Gaza there is no blockade. That doesn't stop the flotillas from claiming that Gaza is under starvation, even though it's clear the people are not starving. So why are there flotillas? Because it's well printed, if you ask me. People like to hear about bravery of "peace activists" though they hold nothing peacefull, we saw how peaceful where the Marmara activists.

As for your other claims, occupation. Well, As far as I'm concered, and many other israelis, we can discuss borders and agree on them, but why don't we find people to talk to about those borders?

Hamas is not interested in what we have to say, and Hamas is the leadership. Hamas' will is one, to make Israel DISAPPEAR. As much as you'd like to twist that Around, that's a fact you cannot overlook. So tell me, with who can we discuss the "occupation" with? What will be the result of such discussion? Will it secure that no war crimes will be committed from Palestinians against Jews worldwide?

Hamas is not interested in what we have to say, and Hamas is the leadership.

Hamas is the elected leadership of Palestine.

Why does Israel insist on talking to people who have no authority to make a deal?

How do you talk with someone who's only interested in a deal that brings out your death and destruction?

You Pro-Palis got to be kidding to think Israel can deal with Hamas.

Really, Israel is too candy ass to talk to Hamas so they talk to a guy who left the government in 2007.:lol::lol::lol:

Pissant ... who said these things do not exist. I simply said Skit posts camel crap like it's his job and never manages to provide any proof of his claims and the vast majority of my sourced material is WIKIPEDIA.
The question is, why are you defending your old buddy Skit in this matter?

Once yet again here goat-queer is caught in an instance of pronounced projection....sources like Amnesty International...the UN....the ICC....international journalists and respected authors apparently all have it wrong...Sprayit rolls with Wikipedia no less...but the Jewish pressure groups have already corrupted Wikipedia....just check the Rachel Corrie story on Wiki...LOL

Forum List

Back