IDF cowards murder 12 year old boy

..and for the record, pew research has a certain noteriety for being biased.

Really? Could you post a link or two which supports that claim?

That claim. :D

you're right. i misspoke and i apologise.

i meant something different.

pew research generally has reliable polls. in my opinion.

Apology unnecessary. The correction suffices.
So if you meant something else, what did you mean?

lol...i have no idea. i was really tired. i think it had something to do with hate sites, and in my opinion that was a hate site, and a techniquethey use where they flood you with so much data that anyone reading doesn't click the links and read the article, which is different from the headline. i was really tired after having looked at a number of the articles.

i mean, look at this one...
Sharia Adherence Mosque Survey: Correlations between Sharia Adherence and Violent Dogma in U.S. Mosques | Kedar | Perspectives on Terrorism

if i make a mistake, i should apologise, especially one as bad as that, but thank you.

This one?

Ending the West's Proxy War Against Israel - WSJ.com

The 'youth bulge' (horrible phrase) issue is going to result in problems for a long time to come, and they certainly aren't problems associated with 'genocide'.

Loinboy:
And to think, the Journal used to be such a highly respected paper, that is until that Austrailian mugwump bought them and compromised their integrity. There are so many problems with Gunnar's little hit piece, I don't know where to start. I guess the beginning will do.

It's pretty obvious to the reader, ole' Gunnar is deliberately trying to infer Hamas came into power in Gaza as a result of a military conflict with Fatah. I don't know who he's talking to, because the rest of the civilized world knows Hamas came to power in a democratic election, because they got more votes than Fatah. Gazan's were finally fed up with the corruption in the Fatah organization that basically made them Israeli puppets.

How could he be desperately inferring anything of the sort? Do you have comprehension problems or is it simply that you are clearly in such a desperate hurry to slur the author that you seem to have overlooked that the election was in early 2006?

So now Gazan children have been re-classified as "weapons"? I guess that won't bring as much heat, when Israeli snipers shoot them in the back while they're farming?

Again, Gunner is not referring to re-classifying children as weapons, he is talking about the violence and bloodshed that is 'commonly seen in lands where at least 30% of the male population is aged between 15-29.' It isn't a difficult concept to grasp, loinboy and is a well documented issue IN LANDS WHERE THE POPULATION OF MALES AGED BETWEEN 15 - 29 IS OBSERVED.

This is the big lie you people have been pushing, since Hamas refused to Israel's bitch. Hamas has stated many times publically, they're willing to accept a two-state solution, if Israel goes back to the '67 borders and ends the occupation.

Maybe they would be taken more seriously if they took all that murderous crap about obliterating Israel out of their Charter, but they haven't and only an idiot would trust someone who has as their manifesto a pledge to kill you.

That's the situation Israel has caused as a result of operation Cast Lead and their illegal and immoral economic blockade of Gaza. Cast Lead destroyed their infrastructure and Israel will not allow any building materials (like cement), to go into Gaza to rebuild their damaged buildings and utility plants.

They have been allowing building material back into Gaza for a while now even though it has been appropriated in order to use it to line weapon smuggling tunnels.

Palestinian's cannot focus on their economy, because Israel won't let them.
How can you have a fishing industry, when the IDF constantly shoots at their fisherman?
How can you have a farming industry, when the IDF shoots at the farmers when they're harvesting their crops?
How can you export your products, when Israel controls 80% of what goes into (and out of) the area?
How can you have a business, when 90% of Gaza's electricity comes from the Israeli utility grid and they are constantly shutting off the power?
How can they concentrate on their economy, when IOF rountinely comes in and bulldozes down their farms, their olive trees and entire neighborhoods?

Who, if they genuinely wanted the above. would continue to have a Charter stating they intend to obliterate their neighbours and who, if they wanted the above, would continue to bombard their neigbour with rockets and missiles? First class eejists, thats who.

Loinboy: The first part (in bold) is the reason for the situation in Gaza. Israel wants to make life so horrible for Palestinian's, that they'll leave an area they've been living in for the last 1000 years.

If that were the case, how come Egypt, other neighbouring Arab countries, the mega rich Saudis don't thwart Israel's plans? It would be simple enough. How come neighbouring arab countries keep pals in refugee camps? The reason they don't is that it is THEY who want to keep the pals as pawns in order to keep this situation festering.

The second part, is just a bullshit lie, because Israel will not allow the majority of independent NGO's to go in their and see for themselves what's going on. You can get a good idea of what is going on by seeing what the "boots on the ground" have to say about what they saw (and did) in Gaza. Here's few of their nuggets...

Here you contradict yourself. You need more NGO's to go in to know what is going on, then you say YOU CAN GET A GOOD IDEA of whats going on from the boots on the ground. Lol. Listen, loinboy, there is no need for yet more NGO's, they have the massive antisemitic UNRWA all to themselves and huge amounts of aid per capita, and there is certainly no shortage of news and propaganda coming out of Gaza. What planet are you living on?

“Breaking the Silence:” Testimonies of Israeli Soldiers

Testimony 9 - Rules of Engagement
“Houses were demolished everywhere.” They were fired at “with tremendous power. We didn’t see a single house that remained intact….The entire infrastructure, tracks, fields, roads (were) in total ruin.” D-9 bulldozers demolished everything “in our designated area. It looked awful, like in those World War II films where nothing remained. A totally destroyed city.”

Testimony 10 – Briefings

Formal briefings covered “going off to war (and in war) no consideration of civilians was to be taken. Shoot anyone you see….this pretty much disgusted me. There was a clear feeling, and this was repeated whenever others spoke to us, that no humanitarian consideration played any role in the army at present.”

Testimony 38 – Rules of Engagement & House Demolitions

“The amount of destruction was incredible….Not one stone left standing over another. You see plenty of fields, hothouses, orchards, everything devastated. Totally ruined. It’s terrible. It’s surreal….in my own company there were plenty of people who fired just for the hell of it, at houses, water tanks. They love targeting water tanks.” D-9 operators also….”love to demolish, and when the commander sends them off, ‘Go take down that house,’ they’re happy.”
How can you possibly concentrate on an economy when everything an economy needs to grow, is destroyed?

The way Israel treats the Palestinian's is so inhuman, degrading and horrific, that you have to go back all the way to the 1930's and the way the nazis treated the jews, to find anything similar. The Israeli's treat the Palestinian's, like the nazis treated the jews. And in doing so, they have made all the lives of the victims of the Holocaust, to have now died in vain.

What a humongous pile of BS, loinboy. People who are being treated how the Jews were treated by the nazis do not increase their population tenfold in a matter of decades, nor to they have the lowest infant mortality rates in a region, nor do they have the best literacy rates, nor do they have the highest obesity rates. You are full of poisonous nonsense. OH and btw, where are the ovens? Your use of highly emotive and disgraceful propaganda does you no service whatsoever.

Nor do they have a brother studying at Oxford University in England, like a Palestinian I met once, while visiting the Tomb of Abraham in Hebron.

It is clear that there are issues regarding PROPER RESPONSE For the current episode the issue has been bombardment of southern Israel with poison nail bombs to which Israel responded----in the opinion of some "INAPPROPRIATELY" I do not believe that anyone would suggest that Israel simply NOT RESPOND----but the question is "HOW"? The death of a boy playing soccer near a terrorist tunnel and caught in crossfire has been called a "MURDER" with the added accusation "cowardly IDF" I am fascinated with the "cowardly" throw in----since it implies that the persons launching poison nail bombs on the Israeli population are somehow "brave" I fail to see the logic'
Getting back to proper response---it is clear that some people OBJECT to incursion by Israel tanks into Gaza in response to bomb launchings. What is the alternative? OBVIOUSLY -----RETURN BOMBS -----land to land missiles launched from Israel to Gaza seems to me what the objectors to Israel's actions DEMAND

I am all for it Israel should never make incursions into Gaza in response to missiles launched into Gaza------FAIR IS FAIR------SURFACE MISSILES are the proper response on a ONE TO ONE basis-------sadly such a response will probably result in hundreds if not thousands of gazan deaths-------but if that is what TINNIE and 'because' et al. DEMAND------their wishes should be considered
The alternative is to end the occupation and illegal blockade, open up the border crossings and allow the Palestinian's to rebuild their lives without the threat of air strikes, IDF snipers and Catapiller bulldozers coming to raze their neighborhoods to the ground.

Here's a few things that are not being reported, but are at the root of most of the Pals hostility towards Israel.

The Blame Game in Gaza: Covering for Israel, Concealing War Crimes

– all Israeli aggression is collaboratively planned months in advance with Washington;

– six months of preparation preceded Israel’s terror bombings followed by invasion, occupation, and repeated war crimes on the ground;

– Hamas “rockets” were pretext (not cause) to abet Israel’s overall strategy – with initial measures planned years ago and implemented in steps; Gaza 2008 – 09 is the latest with much more to come unless stopped;

– grievous international law violations are being willfully committed;

– innocent men, women and children are slaughtered;

– civilians and legitimate resistance are called “terrorists;”

– basic infrastructure unrelated to defense is destroyed – government buildings, police stations, schools, mosques, private dwellings, TV stations, commercial structures, water mains, power facilities, fishing boats, vehicles, ambulances, medical facilities, UN relief ones, and visible civilian targets, even young children coming from and going to school;

– refugee camps, women, doctors and journalists are attacked;

– terror bombing and shelling continues round-the-clock; from 50 to 100 or more sorties a day but fire from naval vessels, tanks, and troops on the ground;

– illegal terror weapons are used;

– as of January 14, around 5500 have been killed or wounded; hundreds still alive are “clinically dead,” according to medical officials; a handful of Israelis have died; small numbers have been injured as well unknown true numbers of military casualties since Israel controls the reporting; Hamas claims over 30;

– Gaza remains under siege; beyond token amounts, no outside aid gets in; electricity, fuel, medical supplies and clean water are nearly exhausted; medical workers can’t reach the wounded; foreign journalists can’t report on the scene; volunteer doctors can’t enter through Rafah; no remnants of normal life exist; Gaza is totally dysfunctional
With all the crap Israel is doing, people who constantly blame the Pals for the violence, are just fucked human beings, who are going to get their ass kicked come judgement, when they're face-to-face with the Creator.

By the Creator, do you mean Hashem or Allah?
Hashem would be pleased with how the Israelis treat Arabs.
Allah would be furious.

Forum List

Back