IDF Commander Cleared Of Excessively Shooting Innocent Palestinian Child

ajwps said:
Right on....

No Arab who chooses to attack Israel is safe anywhere on planet earth. If they swear to destroy Israel and the Jewish people they have already chosen their ignominious fate.

So what's taking so long ? Still trying to not look like Nazis when you kill em all?

"trying to not look like Nazis when you kill em all?"

Even the Nazis wouldn't have undertaken such a task. There are how many Arabs ? Let's face it. Arabs kill a crapload more of Arabs than Israel ever has. If you are trying to save the poor endangered species (which is overpopulating it's habitat) than maybe you should start in Arab lands.

DaTroof said:
"trying to not look like Nazis when you kill em all?"

Even the Nazis wouldn't have undertaken such a task. There are how many Arabs ? Let's face it. Arabs kill a crapload more of Arabs than Israel ever has. If you are trying to save the poor endangered species (which is overpopulating it's habitat) than maybe you should start in Arab lands.
all they lacked was a nuke and it woulda been fait accompli .

dilloduck said:
So what's taking so long ? Still trying to not look like Nazis when you kill em all?

What's the matter? Are you anti-Nazi with your ludicrous comparison.

Nazi's were trying to conquer the world for their Furhrer.

Israel is simply trying to survive in a sea of Islamic terrorists.

The motive in destroying one's enemies can be differentiated from either evil or good.

You ask what is taking so long? The elimination of 1.3 billion organisms that were placed on earth for a specific reason is not the perview of men who can use atomic bombs to solve all their problems.

The end of the Arabs is more in the metaphysical.

"all they lacked was a nuke"

That's just it Dillo, the Arab lands are so vast that it would really take lots of nukes ... Israel on the other hand could be pretty well canvassed with 3 or so. Nuking them back to the stoneage wouldn't take much, but it would take a lot of it. I am quite certain that all the Arab leaders would be in their bunkers while their cities burn if it ever came down to it. Here's a picture of one of them pointing the way to the bunker :ali: (always wanted to work that smiley in there somehow)

ajwps said:
What's the matter? Are you anti-Nazi with your ludicrous comparison.

Nazi's were trying to conquer the world for their Furhrer.

Israel is simply trying to survive in a sea of Islamic terrorists.

The motive in destroying one's enemies can be differentiated from either evil or good.

You ask what is taking so long? The elimination of 1.3 billion organisms that were placed on earth for a specific reason is not the perview of men who can use atomic bombs to solve all their problems.

The end of the Arabs is more in the metaphysical.
My mistake--when you speak of getting rid of all the Arabs as a solution to the mid-east situation, I assumed you wanted them dead. That WOULD appear to be a final solution similar to Hitlers'.
If they are to end "metaphysically", am I correct to assume that you expect god to handle this for Israel ?

dilloduck said:
My mistake--when you speak of getting rid of all the Arabs as a solution to the mid-east situation, I assumed you wanted them dead. That WOULD appear to be a final solution similar to Hitlers'.
If they are to end "metaphysically", am I correct to assume that you expect god to handle this for Israel ?

Are you equating the "metaphysical" with a diety?

Is G-d responsible for the lemings that jump, in mass for no apparent reason, off cliffs to their deaths?

Did the Nazi's come to their ignomious end because of G-d's design or was it because of the German Fuerher who led his supermen nation to defeat?

Did the Roman Empire or the Pharoah and his Egypt come to their ends because of G-d or because they brought on their own demises?

All of the above can be defined as being in the realm of the metaphysical for there was no good reason that any of these entities were to be destroyed by the acts of other men or by their own madness.

ajwps said:
Are you equating the "metaphysical" with a diety?

Is G-d responsible for the lemings that jump, in mass for no apparent reason, off cliffs to their deaths?

Did the Nazi's come to their ignomious end because of G-d's design or was it because of the German Fuerher who led his supermen nation to defeat?

Did the Roman Empire or the Pharoah and his Egypt come to their ends because of G-d or because they brought on their own demises?

All of the above can be defined as being in the realm of the metaphysical for there was no good reason that any of these entities were to be destroyed by the acts of other men or by their own madness.

maybe god doesn't like lemmings, nazis, romans, pharoahs etc...i mean if you were god you would probaly do them in as well

manu1959 said:
maybe god doesn't like lemmings, nazis, romans, pharoahs etc...i mean if you were god you would probaly do them in as well

If I were a god, I certainly would have avoided creating you..

dilloduck said:
Keep that love a coming AJ. It's a great example to us all.

Dill you still having difficulty between understanding sardonic responses to imbecilic questions as hate.

Do you find everything said by others than yourself to be HATEFUL?

ajwps said:
Dill you still having difficulty between understanding sardonic responses to imbecilic questions as hate.

Do you find everything said by others than yourself to be HATEFUL?

ohh i get it----sardonic responses are loving responses?

Forum List

Back