IDF Commander Cleared Of Excessively Shooting Innocent Palestinian Child

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by NATO AIR, Oct 16, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    The poor little girl had 20 bullets strike her... she wasn't carrying a weapon or a bomb... she was trapped in the wrong place at the wrong time, and the IDF pumped her full of lead. more brave israeli resistance against the palestinian children....

i'm sure he SHOT THE GROUND (too bad he shot her body) in response to "alleged" gunfire from afar...

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Hopefully this is a sign that Israeli troops have had enough of the slaughter. I know the rest of the world has. Self-defense can't excuse everything !

3. supermarine

supermarine Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    how come nobody talks about how the palastinian terrorists are killing israeli children, how come nobody talks about how yasser arafat has made no effort for peace, but yet he gets a nobel peace prize. Yes i do think that the israelies have done wrong, but i feel as if the isrealis are barred from doing what they need to do to save their homeland. such as building a wall to keep out the terrorists. If the radical palastinians had their way, every jew would be dead in israel. I beleive there should be a palastinian state as well as an isrealie state, but not as long as the palastinians resort to murder to get what they want.

4. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    we do talk about that, a lot actually. i tend to post what others don't, the suffering of palestinians under the occupation, along with the crimes of the illegial settler movement.

terrorists are expected to slaughter and kill and should be destroyed for it.... IDF soldiers are expected to be humane and just, instead they are sloppy and careless, at the tragic cost of innocent children especially.

5. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Actually Palestinian Arabs are meant to suffer, die, be oppressed and live in poverty. If it would be otherwise, the billiions poured into the PLO and Arafat would be spent on food, medicine, homes, government agencies, courts of justice and all the other things necessary for human existence.

The Arabs (palestinians) are occupying another people's sovereign country no matter how hard others seem to think that aliens have a right to others property and homes.

Israel's army is neither careless, sloppy or lack humanity. They are fighting terrorists who hide behind their own children or who throw their children into the fire of bombs in order to kill innocents.

Take the shackles off Israel and its army and the Intifada would be over in a very short time.

If the Arabs (some call them palestinians) want to kill the Jewish people, they could be given 48 hours to evacuate their homes, businesses and mosques for other lands. If they chose to stay after the time limit has passed, they can be paved over with concrete as the bulldozers flatten out the pest infested squalor these pawns of Allah and Arafat live in.

Peace would return to Israel. But that would take a moral, ethical strong young leader to take the reins of government.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    you should run for office then AJ... all arguments aside temporarily, i think you might work something out.

7. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Actually John Kerry and me have a plan to make peace with the Arabs and Israel. But neither of us will reveal our plan until after Kerry is elected in November.

8. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    AJ for office hmm....I dunno you sound like a easily corrupted person but I guess it's no better then now.....the case of this soldier being let off the hook even with two of his fellow soldiers being witness to him standing over her and dumping a full magazine into her. This is unacceptable when the car/bus bombers are found they are often tried, or killed on the spot. Yet when a Isreali soldier kills a innocent girl he is let off the hook. I hope you guys aren't sayin' a wrong is ok if wronged. A bit of a double standard there fellas.

9. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    The case of the soldier shooting the Palestinian girl bomb carrier. The Israeli should have reloaded another clip and shot the suicide bomber girl again with a full clip.

This is acceptable in any war and in a civilized country.

When the Iraq insurgents cut off the heads of contracted men and women with dull knives that serves them right. The Arabs have Allah on their side and Allah said that it is high time to severe unbelievers heads.

Yeh a bit of double standard there don't you think?

10. DaTroof

DaTroof Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    My issue is that there really is a double standard. It starts with the fact that Israel even has a court system to deal with this. Do you think that the PA actually investigates allegations of terrorism against Israelis ?! when it does happen it's a Kagaroo court .. minimal sentences which the offenders don't serve. Israel actually has one of the most stringent and fair legal systems considering circumstances. In a poll, most Palestinians actually admitted that they would get a much fairer shake in an Israeli court than they ever would in the territories. Heaven forbid you are a non-Moslem in a Moslem court. May the Lord have mercy on your soul ... you'll need it. One question on this matter ... Why would Israel have such an open legal system if they are trying to hide attrocities ?

As for the young girl. My sincere condolences to the family. I am sure that she was on her way to school. Only problem is that the "palestinians" have decided that children are a good tool to use as homicide bombers. It's happened a few times so far. So now you have a situation where an innocent girl runs at armed Israelis because her bretheren decide to start shooting. Between the shooting and the girl running at me, I would empty a magazine too. I would even continue to shoot to ensure that she isn't playing possum with a finger on the switch. So yes ... self defense will have to be enough for you. I could easily argue that this is the "palestinian's" fault for using children as weapons, for shooting while children are in the area, for making an Israeli soldier have to decide between her and a possible USMC Barracks in Lebanon situation. Did this soldier go looking for as many "palestinians" children as he could find ?! Did he set off a bomb in a market ?! Did he dip his bullets in anti-cooagulate to ensure that all wounds would be life threatening ?! You know that I'm asking this because that's exactly what these Arabs do.

I have a gut feeling that you are either trying to equate what this soldier did with what the palestinian terrorists do, or show that the palestinians hate the Israelis because of these actions. Well, when that soldier opens fire in the middle of a kindergarten, we'll talk. You where in the Marines, and you know that if a guy comes running at your barracks in Lebanon, you would have opened fire. As for Israel's actions being the reason for these issues, that is simply obsurd. The day after the UN declaring Israel a sovreign nations, there where 3 Arab countries shelling Jews. This has nothing to do with Israeli actions. Islam simply will not allow Jews to be dominant in any country that a Moslem ever wiped his ass in. Moslems are excellent at remembering what they want and forgetting what doesn't suit them. They are great at forgetting that both Jews and Christians where on the land before Mohamed was an itch in his daddy's pants. They forget that the crusades where partially conducted becasue Moslems where molesting peaceful Christian pilgrims who wanted to visit Jesus' birthplace. It's all about the poor Arabs and the poor Moslems. Well, they are not poor, and they keep Palestinians poor and in harms way so that you can feel bad for them. Simple question ... If the Saudis etc feel so bad for these Arabs, why will they not integrate at least the "palestinian refugees" ?! It's because as long as you and the rest of the Arab masses feel badly and focus on the Israeli "injustices", it keeps the masses from asking why their leadrership is such a dismal failure. Why their religion has left them in the technological dust. Can't have those questions floating around ... they might actually lead somewhere.