IDF calls off West Bank raid due to Facebook leak

Cool, could you post a copy?

Welcome, forum dunce. Go sit in the corner wearing your pointy hat.

That's what I thought. Israel has no constitution. You are just blowing smoke.

As always.

Israel and the UK are the only two modern democracies that do not have constitutions. Israel has what is called its Basic Law, which consists of a collection of attempts to agree on a constitution which began in 1948, but which is still a work in progress. Although the Basic Law, and amendments to it, is passed by the same process as any other law, the Israeli courts hold it to take precedence over other laws, so in that sense it functions as a constitution. In effect, Israel's Basic Law functions as our US Constitution would if it could be amended by a simple majority vote in both houses of Congress.

When did it become Palestinian territory? I thought the Fakestinians rejected statehood back in '47.

I'm aware of no such Palestinian country today.

Don't worry ... you aren't aware of a lot of things.

I suggest you take it up with the IDF who refer to "Palestinian territory".

When did it become Palestinian territory? I thought the Fakestinians rejected statehood back in '47.

I'm aware of facts. You aren't aware of what planet you're on.

The IDF refer to Pallie territory because it's politically expedient. However, there is no such thing as Palestinians nor Pallie territory.

When you aware of anything, we'll have a parade. How does this sound?

The IDF refer to Pallie territory because it's politically expedient. However, there is no such thing as Palestinians nor Pallie territory.

Evidence of primitive humour. The human has knowledge of irony, satire and imitation. With patient tuition could, maybe, master simple tasks.

You're cute in a fuzzy sort of way....Marc39, the Energizer Dummy...you just keeps going and going and going...:)

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Evidence of primitive humour. The human has knowledge of irony, satire and imitation. With patient tuition could, maybe, master simple tasks.

You're cute in a fuzzy sort of way....Marc39, the Energizer Dummy...you just keeps going and going and going...:)

You're cute in sort of an ignorant, dumbass way. Now, go fetch my slippers, bitch.

You're cute in sort of an ignorant, dumbass way. Now, go fetch my slippers, bitch.

Displays evidence of spoiling for a rumble. Seems unable to grasp simple threats. With careful pummelling could, possibly, be sucking tomorrow's lunch through a straw.

why, did you forget where you lost them?

Yakov Meir - Me and peeps going to raid village tmrrw. Then we party like rockstars. GTFO & DIAF sckrs. LOL.
Yesterday at 9:42pm · Comment · Like

Last edited:

Forum List

Back