IDF Border Guards Save the Life of a Snaken Biten Palestinian Boy

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
After only hearing about Palestinians killing Jews and Jews killing Palestinians its nice to hear about Jews and Palestinians treating each other with compassion and well like human beings!

Police save Palestinian from snake
A 20-year-old Palestinian shepherd from the West Bank village of Rantis was saved by the swift actions of Border Police officers after being bitten by a viper on Sunday night.

The shepherd, Rami Hariziat Hassan, had fallen asleep while his goats and sheep grazed, his friend, Raja Talam Va'ada, told The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

"Suddenly, a snake bit him on the foot. We rushed to a local checkpoint and asked the soldiers for help. They really helped us," Va'ada added.

When he got to the checkpoint, Hassan's condition quickly deteriorated as the snake's venom spread through his system.

"He nearly died. He wasn't breathing," Va'ada recalled.

Border Police quickly brought in a medic who began providing the snake bite victim with first aid. Meanwhile, officers called in an Israeli ambulance and instructed the drivers to rush the victim to the Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer.

"We kept in touch with doctors to monitor his condition, and ensured that the snake, which had been killed after it attacked, arrived at the hospital [so that doctors would know which anti venom to use]," Border Police Spokesman Moshe Pinchi told The Post.

"The doctors gave him a shot and saved him. We want to thank everyone - the Border Police and the hospital doctors," said Va'ada. "Well done to everyone."

"A human being is a human being, whether Jew or Arab."

Before being released from hospital, Border Police officers came to visit Hassan to check up on his condition and bring him candy.

How could the IDF distinguish between the snake and the Pallie? They look alike.

How could the IDF distinguish between the snake and the Pallie? They look alike.

I know your trying to make a funny, but you failed. Not everything over there is black and white, there is some shades of gray. Sooner or later the fighting has to stop!

I know your trying to make a funny, but you failed. Not everything over there is black and white, there is some shades of gray. Sooner or later the fighting has to stop!

I have yet to meet an Arab who will agree to Israel's right to exist.

Just a reality check for ya

You are right. The Palestinians do not believe that myth.

I have!

Stupid, Pallies are the myth.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen admitting the PLO and Pallies are a hoax...
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't you feel stupid, stupid?

After only hearing about Palestinians killing Jews and Jews killing Palestinians its nice to hear about Jews and Palestinians treating each other with compassion and well like human beings!

A 20-year-old Palestinian shepherd from the West Bank village of Rantis was saved by the swift actions of Border Police officers after being bitten by a viper on Sunday night.

The shepherd, Rami Hariziat Hassan, had fallen asleep while his goats and sheep grazed, his friend, Raja Talam Va'ada, told The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

"Suddenly, a snake bit him on the foot. We rushed to a local checkpoint and asked the soldiers for help. They really helped us," Va'ada added.

When he got to the checkpoint, Hassan's condition quickly deteriorated as the snake's venom spread through his system.

Border Police quickly brought in a medic who began providing the snake bite victim with first aid. Meanwhile, officers called in an Israeli ambulance and instructed the drivers to rush the victim to the Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer.

"We kept in touch with doctors to monitor his condition, and ensured that the snake, which had been killed after it attacked, arrived at the hospital [so that doctors would know which anti venom to use]," Border Police Spokesman Moshe Pinchi told The Post.

"The doctors gave him a shot and saved him. We want to thank everyone - the Border Police and the hospital doctors," said Va'ada. "Well done to everyone."

Before being released from hospital, Border Police officers came to visit Hassan to check up on his condition and bring him candy.

Good for them.

You're right...it is nice to read something nice going on in that cursed place, every once in while.

Yes it is good to hear that which, anywhere else in the world would be called Common Human Decency
:clap2:

Good for them.

You're right...it is nice to read something nice going on in that cursed place, every once in while.

See that is the perception by the media. Its not even close to a cursed place. I have been their twice and you don't live in fear. In fact you would think your in an other Western country.

My wife's friend's husband is Palestinian and he has family in the West Bank. He says similar things about the West Bank when he visits.

Yes it is good to hear that which, anywhere else in the world would be called Common Human Decency

Once again you show your arrogant Eastern European ignorance. You know dick about the situation other than what you read in your antisemitic newsletters. To you Jews still have horns on their heads and drink the blood of gentiles. You have seen pictures of me my family and I and I bet you are try to find where our horns are!

This is more common than you would believe and more common that any two people that have been in conflict for 6 decades!

When have camel drivers ever been decent? The troglodytes used to bury their babies alive.

Once again you show your arrogant Eastern European ignorance. You know dick about the situation other than what you read in your antisemitic newsletters. To you Jews still have horns on their heads and drink the blood of gentiles. You have seen pictures of me my family and I and I bet you are try to find where our horns are!

This is more common than you would believe and more common that any two people that have been in conflict for 6 decades!
1) I'm not Eastern European,
2) it's not about jews, it's about israel
3) Horns:evil:? wtf, are you back on the whaccy baccy?

1) I'm not Eastern European,
2) it's not about jews, it's about israel
3) Horns:evil:? wtf, are you back on the whaccy baccy?

Er, Jose, Israel is about Jews. Israel is a Jewish state, moron.

Would be great if the Middle East's Islamic theocracies had any, but last I checked homosexuals are still hanging, a lot of people are handless for stealing, and hanging ropes and rocks are in short supply with all those disobedient and cheating housewives.

Would be great if the Middle East's Islamic theocracies had any, but last I checked homosexuals are still hanging, a lot of people are handless for stealing, and hanging ropes and rocks are in short supply with all those disobedient and cheating housewives.

Don't tell Jose about "hung" gays. Gets Jose excited.

Got your talking points from Stormfront on how to spin this story yet?

Er, Jose, Israel is about Jews. Israel is a Jewish state, moron.
[S"3"]Only by using Apartheid tactics, this too shall pass
One state solution[/SIZE]

Jose, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

You don't even know what apartheid is, amigo.

Go back to cleaning toilets and soliciting strangers for oral sex.

Forum List

Back