IDF attacks in Gaza strip.

Hamas needs start standing up to this murderous regime with a strong response! Kill Israeli soldiers now!

If not, Islamic Jihad should do it!

We're sick of you criminals!

All these killed were hit by tank shells. Someone tell us how 30 civilians could be mistaken or accidentally hit??

Last edited:
All these killed were hit by tank shells. Someone tell us how 30 civilians could be mistaken or accidentally hit??

Those who were killed were from the Al-Quds brigades. Islamic Jihad. NOT civilians.

There are Israeli wounded, as well. Now I'm informed.

a long night is infront of Gaza and South Israel

This attack came as a reaction:mad:. You're more than welcome to read carefully.

No it wasn't!

YES IT WAS. your agner is undestood, but so is ours. This attack came as a respons for an Anti-Tank missile being sended toward IDF soldiers, we might as well have victims, as well. We still know nothing.

Where was this news? HUH? Palestinians respond to tank shells. That anti tank rocket was fired as a response to constant incursions and bulldozing in our border

No it wasn't!

YES IT WAS. your agner is undestood, but so is ours. This attack came as a respons for an Anti-Tank missile being sended toward IDF soldiers, we might as well have victims, as well. We still know nothing.

Where was this news? HUH? Palestinians respond to tank shells. That anti tank rocket was fired as a response to constant incursions and bulldozing in our border

YNETNEWS will soon explain it. I believe.

The Palestinian move was obviously a provocaion. But I believe Islamic Jihad planned this for days.

YNETNEWS will soon explain it. I believe.

The Palestinian move was obviously a provocaion. But I believe Islamic Jihad planned this for days.

No it wasn't. All the Israeli incursions and two killed at the border is a provocation.

All the tank firing is a provocation.

Islamic jihad won't plan a tank fire. Unless they wanted to respond to something.

I cannot really tell. The event is still on the run.

We are currently informed of what can be said. The IDF spokesman has his mouth being shut.

They said a firefight on the border.

Every Saturday night Islamic jihad does routine border security in some cities in Gaza and someone had started a firefight.

IDF won't comment on wounded or killed. I think there were killed.

Forum List

Back