IDF attacks "Freedom Flotilla" ship for 2nd time

al Haq

Dec 16, 2009
[youtube]VlBkbhxFfIY[/youtube]

Huwaida Arraf (chairwoman of the Freedom Flotilla) attended the weekly protest against The Wall on June 4 in Bil'in. The villagers marched in a special tribute to the activists, complete with a miniature Mavi Marmara. You can see Huwaida walking alongside the ship in the first part of the video - she's wearing a black T-shirt.

It's over quickly. Soldiers enter at :50 seconds. After using tear gas on the crowd, they go after the mock "ship" at 1:35 and try to tear it up. But they notice the photographers still getting it all on video, so they go after them.

Don't miss the guy in the wheelchair with a gas mask cruising through the soldiers at 2:05

Interesting edit of the video, I have one question. What happened before the IDF fired the tear gas?

According to the IDF press release, the kids in the boat suddenly activated the secret gun turrets and opened fire on the soldiers, while the guy in the wheelchair fired laser guided Qassam rockets from the armrests.

Interesting edit of the video, I have one question. What happened before the IDF fired the tear gas?

According to the IDF press release, the kids in the boat suddenly activated the secret gun turrets and opened fire on the soldiers, while the guy in the wheelchair fired laser guided Qassam rockets from the armrests.

And I thought they just attacked them with the clubs they had, thanks for letting me know I was wrong.

Yawn.

Police break up a crowd. Nothing to see here.....move along.

But of course.

Just like in Selma, 1965...

qrgbut.jpg

o0qz54.jpg

4v04sz.jpg

24bnho7.jpg

2qtwmpu.jpg

315g6yt.jpg

Yawn.

Police break up a crowd. Nothing to see here.....move along.

But of course.

Just like in Selma, 1965...

qrgbut.jpg

o0qz54.jpg

4v04sz.jpg

24bnho7.jpg

2qtwmpu.jpg

315g6yt.jpg

Maybe you could refresh my memory, because I was kind of young then.....exactly how many rockets did the blacks in Alabama fire into Montgomery or Birmingham or any other town? None, right? So this isn't like that is it? :hellno:

No it's not. So STFU! and find an apt comparison.

I wouldn't elect terrorists to represent my interests, but that's just me. So, I don't see any parallel.

This was in the West Bank.

BTW, that does not answer the question. Would you accept foreign police in your country?

Why does it matter to you that it's the West Bank and not Gaza? Is it your opinion that if your elected government is slightly less terrorist minded that this makes a huge difference?

If so, let me clear it up for you, in one case, it's barely possible to have any kind of diplomatic dealings and in the other case it's impossible.

In answer to you pathetically inept question, it would be fine to have foreign police on the streets in Virginia when Virginia becomes part of an out of control country who's leaders cannot adequately perform the police function. When that happens, we better get the Deutche Polizei in here to restore and keep order. Until that's the case, it's a stupid question.

Maybe you could refresh my memory, because I was kind of young then.....exactly how many rockets did the blacks in Alabama fire into Montgomery or Birmingham or any other town? None, right? So this isn't like that is it? :hellno:

Goofball. How many rockets did these protesters in Bil'in fire into anybody?

This was in the West Bank.

BTW, that does not answer the question. Would you accept foreign police in your country?

Why does it matter to you that it's the West Bank and not Gaza? Is it your opinion that if your elected government is slightly less terrorist minded that this makes a huge difference?

If so, let me clear it up for you, in one case, it's barely possible to have any kind of diplomatic dealings and in the other case it's impossible.

In answer to you pathetically inept question, it would be fine to have foreign police on the streets in Virginia when Virginia becomes part of an out of control country who's leaders cannot adequately perform the police function. When that happens, we better get the Deutche Polizei in here to restore and keep order. Until that's the case, it's a stupid question.

Deflection. Palestine has a constitution. It has a parliament. It has laws. It has police.

These people were doing nothing illegal. Nor were they doing anything that would be illegal in most other countries.

Why would they need or want foreign police enforcing foreign laws?

How many did the Palestinians fire you mean. You don't get to separate out each incident. This has been going on for decades. The Palestinian have to take responsibility for their actions in terror. Yes, the Israelis too.

But you don't get to compare the peaceful civil rights movement in the US with the violence laden terror movement in the middle east. That's a crock of bullshit!

The Palestinians have no moral equivalence to the blacks in the segregated south.

Deflection. Palestine has a constitution. It has a parliament. It has laws. It has police.

These people were doing nothing illegal. Nor were they doing anything that would be illegal in most other countries.

Because it's the only way to keep their exploding bodies out of fucking Israel.

Because it's the only way to keep their exploding bodies out of fucking Israel.

well you know.. that or stop pretending that jews are the apex of humanity and the only ethnicity worth consideration in israel.. how many blacks riot when they are not being subjugated by another ethnicity? funny how that works.

no. really.

:thup:

How many did the Palestinians fire you mean. You don't get to separate out each incident. This has been going on for decades. The Palestinian have to take responsibility for their actions in terror. Yes, the Israelis too.

But you don't get to compare the peaceful civil rights movement in the US with the violence laden terror movement in the middle east. That's a crock of bullshit!

The Palestinians have no moral equivalence to the blacks in the segregated south.

sure they do. You just don't want to admit it because it makes you face the fact that you are defending racist zionism. Don't let your bubble burst!

sure they do. You just don't want to admit it because it makes you face the fact that you are defending racist zionism. Don't let your bubble burst!

Hiya Shoggy....long time no spar!

You missed the thread the other day when I was going on and on about how the Israeli's purposefully sank the USS Liberty and machinegunned US sailors in the water to insure that they wouldn't talk.

I'm no Zionist. I'm a realist. Israel does bad shit. However, part of being a realist is realizing that they live in a bad neighborhood and the other people living next to them aren't good guys either.

I strike a balance with Israel, you may not like it and I'm sure the Zionist's don't like where I strike it either. That tells me I'm just about in the right place.

Forum List

Back