Identy theft...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I have been thinking about this for several years. Actually since 2003 when WF stole my identy and used and abused my name by fraudulent practices.

For thousands of years people have abused the use of God's name and in the last two thousand years they have abused His son's name.

I do not know of anyone who would not be extremely upset by the use of their name in something that they obviously did not agree with or approve. I know it infuriated me when the bank stole my identy and abused it.

Even worse is when someone does a switch and bait to profit from it. For those who wish to make accusations at least get the record straight and quit blaming the whole of those who do believe and follow for the rotten eggs in the world that don't believe nor follow what God tells them is true.

Jesus stated these things about His name;

Mark 9:41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

Mark 9:37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

John 14:16-17 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.

Not all teach the Gospel according to what is written in the Bible, Torah or even the original manuscripts.

Christ-define- transliteration = euaggelion =

1) a reward for good tidings

2) good tidings

a) the glad tidings of the kingdom of God soon to be set up, and subsequently also of Jesus the Messiah, the founder of this kingdom. After the death of Christ, the term comprises also the preaching of (concerning) Jesus Christ as having suffered death on the cross to procure eternal salvation for the men in the kingdom of God, but as restored to life and exalted to the right hand of God in heaven, thence to return in majesty to consummate the kingdom of God

b) the glad tidings of salvation through Christ

c) the proclamation of the grace of God manifest and pledged in Christ

d) the gospel

e) as the messianic rank of Jesus was proved by his words, his deeds, and his death, the narrative of the sayings, deeds, and death of Jesus Christ came to be called the gospel or glad tidings

Last edited:

Forum List

Back