Identity politics...

And in America, the majority of HIV/AIDS occur in gay white men.

Did it hurt, pulling that "fact" out of your ass?

It probably hurt you more by him shoving
"the fact"up your ignorant ass.

I hate fags and white liberals. All fags are liberals and all liberals are fags. Also:

aids.jpg

I hate fags and white liberals. All fags are liberals and all liberals are fags. Also:

View attachment 249363

Lol!

You are talking about diagnosis from one year, I'm talking about the total number of cases since 1981. The disease has been a primarily white male disease and only the last 10 years did we see an increase in the numbers of black and Hispanics. You were the one who decided to bring up the origins of HIV/AIDS, so you bought this on yourself.

View attachment 249363

You appear to be projecting.

Are there some skeletons in your "closet" that you are struggling to come to terms with? And "hate" is a wasteful emotion that is hurting you more than those that you profess to hate.

View attachment 249363

Are there some skeletons in your "closet" that you are struggling to come to terms with? And "hate" is a wasteful emotion that is hurting you more than those that you profess to hate.

Don't like spiders? That must mean you secretly want to fuck spiders.

View attachment 249363

What do spiders have to do with anything?

View attachment 249363

Woosh
joke.jpg

View attachment 249363

Woosh
View attachment 249479

Maybe if you had phrased the joke with proper English, you would have gotten a laugh.

A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony and that is why they fan the flames of hatred every chance that they get.

Forum List

Back