Identity Crisis

Sir Evil said:
Ok, thanks for clearing that one up for me sweet cheeks!;)

PS - It's best to quote the original posts that you are replying to so dummies like myself can figure it out!:D

I would not respond to you like that, not ever. I will remember to either answer the quote or direct my reply to whoever.....like hey clumz

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Are you two talkin bout the same cheeks???

Cheeks?

cheeks_170_030502.jpg

By the way Sir Evil........you do know that they're starting to do face transplants..........lol

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

jimnyc said:
How do you know she has sweet cheeks?

I sort of let Sir Evil see my gentler kinder self a while back. OOPS I wont let that happen again, so the rest of you dont believe it.

shadrack said:
In a Christian sense, homosexuals are wrong. In a civil sense.......how are they wrong again?

bring your young children to the san francisco gay pride parade and then to the post party in the castro and i won't have to explain this to you :bow3:

sagegirl said:
Live your own life as best you can.....let your God do the judging of others.

tollerance and acceptance of those different than ourselves....if they are sinners then god will figure it out

manu1959 said:
bring your young children to the san francisco gay pride parade and then to the post party in the castro and i won't have to explain this to you :bow3:
I don't know exactly what you are getting at, but mardi gras isn't exactly a celebration for everyone either. And mardi gras isn't "gay". You're not providing much of an insight.......only an oversight.

I hate the way the word, "judgemental" has been ascribed to any and all times that a person has an opinion or belief about an issue.

"judgemental" is a perfectly sound and good word. It means that a person is making a statement of affirmation or the opposite, in regards to a person, issue, or situation etc. If a person says they think homosexuality is wrong based on their religious beliefs........yes they're making a judgement-call. That is inherently not bad! When I tell my wife to be sure and lock her car doors when she drives somewhere, I'm be judgemental in regards to those that I think might try to "car Jack" her or do some harm to her personally.

Yes, I'm judgemental, and I have nothing to be ashamed about it. Being judgemental has somehow been skewed with "hate speech"........or other "xxxxxphobias"

Everytime a liberal spouts off about how they don't like GWB, for some reason, they are being judgemental. Just as a conservative might make some critique of a liberal, there isn't any difference.

So there you go..............being judgemental doesn't mean your a mean person. It means you make a "call" or opinion based on your knowledge, experience in life, etc.

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

Eightball said:
I hate the way the word, "judgemental" has been ascribed to any and all times that a person has an opinion or belief about an issue.

"judgemental" is a perfectly sound and good word. It means that a person is making a statement of affirmation or the opposite, in regards to a person, issue, or situation etc. If a person says they think homosexuality is wrong based on their religious beliefs........yes they're making a judgement-call. That is inherently not bad! When I tell my wife to be sure and lock her car doors when she drives somewhere, I'm be judgemental in regards to those that I think might try to "car Jack" her or do some harm to her personally.

Yes, I'm judgemental, and I have nothing to be ashamed about it. Being judgemental has somehow been skewed with "hate speech"........or other "xxxxxphobias"

Everytime a liberal spouts off about how they don't like GWB, for some reason, they are being judgemental. Just as a conservative might make some critique of a liberal, there isn't any difference.

So there you go..............being judgemental doesn't mean your a mean person. It means you make a "call" or opinion based on your knowledge, experience in life, etc.

"Discrimination" has also been demonized----guess it again goes back to values. If you attempt to value or judge one thing as to be more preferable than the other you are discriminating. Liberals continue to believe that what THEY prefer should be given more if not at least at least equal approval. How silly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back