Identifying the common denominators in dangerous, unproductive Democratic shitholes?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We always hear about how educated and intelligent Democrats are...do educated people always behave like the DNC’s finest do?
Democrats love to use the success of SillyCon Valley in Mexifornia and NYC in Loon York as their symbolic representation of the “Blue Party” all while proclaiming to hate financial inequality I might add. So I ask, if we throw out SillyCon Valley and Loon York, two tiny ‘pockets’ which boost all ‘Blue’ averages...what would the demos and stats look like for the DNC?
Further, what are the common denominators in the Democrat strongholds/shitholes?

We always hear about how educated and intelligent Democrats are...do educated people always behave like the DNC’s finest do?
Democrats love to use the success of SillyCon Valley in Mexifornia and NYC in Loon York as their symbolic representation of the “Blue Party” all while proclaiming to hate financial inequality I might add. So I ask, if we throw out SillyCon Valley and Loon York, two tiny ‘pockets’ which boost all ‘Blue’ averages...what would the demos and stats look like for the DNC?
Further, what are the common denominators in the Democrat strongholds/shitholes?

Do you sit around at night and work on the 2nd grade nicknames or are they included in the GOP talking points emails?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do you sit around at night and work on the 2nd grade nicknames or are they included in the GOP talking points emails?

Pay attention, stay on topic and add something of value.
Please note: it is not a mandatory requirement that one open, read and post in every thread. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

The stupid liberals who vote for Democrat Shitholes...

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Rudy saved NYC from becoming Baltimore or Newark or worse. Mayor Dinkins was so awful as a typical Democrat Mayor that the people voted in a law and order Republican and the results were staggering, monumental and historic. Rudy's no nonsense approach to crime and civil society was so sharply different that business and tourists flocked back to the City. It's safe to say that Rudy's efforts raised property values in NY by hundreds of billions of dollars. Mike Bloomberg who succeeded Rudy, not only maintained most of Rudy's great programs but encouraged and supported the development of Hudson Yards, a $20 Billion private real estate project.

We get them in our emails.

Rudy saved NYC from becoming Baltimore or Newark or worse. Mayor Dinkins was so awful as a typical Democrat Mayor that the people voted in a law and order Republican and the results were staggering, monumental and historic. Rudy's no nonsense approach to crime and civil society was so sharply different that business and tourists flocked back to the City. It's safe to say that Rudy's efforts raised property values in NY by hundreds of billions of dollars. Mike Bloomberg who succeeded Rudy, not only maintained most of Rudy's great programs but encouraged and supported the development of Hudson Yards, a $20 Billion private real estate project.

Too bad he's such a slut.
17607.jpg

Too bad he's such a slut.
17607.jpg
That's why Jillian voted for him

Forum List

Back