Identified: CBS News Confirms White House Leakers Are 3 Holdovers From The Obama Administration

[

Look in the mirror, it seems you snowflakes are hard defending Trump at every turn.

Nah, we're just pointing out that you Nazis are fucking liars, the pretty much everything you post is flat out made up.

Mine was a theory, you're dumb as a rock.

You were lying to slander and libel the object of your hatred. You hate Trump because your Fuhrer orders you to hate Trump.

Are you a high schooler, boy?

[

You again forgot to prove the leaks are lies. Did you forget that's what you claimed?

Which leaks did I claim were lies?

Are you off your meds again?

So it's all true?

What is all true, you babbling fool?

So now you forgot the topic at hand? Your dementia is rapidly getting worse.

Is the story true or not? Saying that's it's true but untrue isn't an option.

Already knew it was Obama lackeys. Definitely not news to me. Hopefully they'll be prosecuted. Stay tuned.

[

Look in the mirror, it seems you snowflakes are hard defending Trump at every turn.

Nah, we're just pointing out that you Nazis are fucking liars, the pretty much everything you post is flat out made up.

Just saying the leaks came from Obama holdovers isn't proof of a lie. You forgot to prove the leaks are lies.
"Anonymous sources" is the proof that it's a lie, douche bag.

Anon sources is who the story came. Concentrate. You still can't say how the story is a lie and when given the chance you only state that the anon sources are lying but you don't know who they are and haven disputed any part of the story.

Try again. Is the story a lie and the truth so you have to punish the leakers?

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/
So let me understand this correctly.

Breitbart is saying CBS News is saying anonymous sources in the Trump Administration are saying anonymous sources in the Trump Administration have been identified.

Have I got that right?

And instead of linking to CBS News, you linked to Breitbart instead, but put CBS News in your title.

Because Breitbart is your favorite piss outlet.

Breitbart: "“CBS News has confirmed from two sources..."

Yes, I did get that right. Breitbart is saying CBS News is saying anonymous sources in the Trump Administration have confirmed anonymous sources in the Trump Administration have been identified.

So when the Trump Administration fires the anonymous sources who have been identified, CBS News will still have the anonymous sources in the Trump Administration who told them about the other anonymous sources.

Awesome!

Breitbart is right!

Breitbart quoting CBS is right!

But CBS quoting anon sources are wrong!

But Breitbart quoting CBS anon sources makes it correct.

I think I've figured it out. Just let Breitbart quote the "fake news" as being real news and that makes all the stories they quote "real"!

From the OP link:

Multiple White House aides, asked for comment about the CBS News and OANN reports, declined to comment when reached by Breitbart News.

Awwwww, poor Breitbart. No wonder they had to report what CBS News is reporting. Breitbart doesn't have their own anonymous sources.

Breitbart recycles old news. :lol:

What's the one thing we know for fact? We know trump is a pathological liar.

It's trump planting the "leaks".

And every time he needs a diversion, there will be more "leaks".

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Breitbart: "“CBS News has confirmed from two sources..."

Yes, I did get that right. Breitbart is saying CBS News is saying anonymous sources in the Trump Administration have confirmed anonymous sources in the Trump Administration have been identified.

So when the Trump Administration fires the anonymous sources who have been identified, CBS News will still have the anonymous sources in the Trump Administration who told them about the other anonymous sources.

Awesome!
You're out of your league on this one buddy!

Forum List

Back