Identical structural damage on both towers.

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
Can you see the explosion of the south tower?

Is it remotely possible that each building had identical structural damage after the planes crashed?

I'm not an engineer, a scientist, a metallurgist, or an architect but for the same collapse to occur in less than 30 minutes on both towers seems suspicious.

No one can be that stupid to believe such a farce. It must be brainwashing. Now watch the same screwballs write the same crap over and over again.

Is it remotely possible that each building had identical structural damage after the planes crashed?

I'm not an engineer, a scientist, a metallurgist, or an architect but for the same collapse to occur in less than 30 minutes on both towers seems suspicious.

No one can be that stupid to believe such a farce. It must be brainwashing. Now watch the same screwballs write the same crap over and over again.

Gee! Let's look at the evidence.

Two towers: Identical.

Two planes: Identical.

The planes hit the buildings: Identical.

The towers fell: Identical.

Yee-up! This is sure a mystery that will never be solved.

Time to put you on ignore; you're just being an ass at this point. Good Bye and fuck you.

<plink!>

:eusa_eh:

are you blind, retarded, or both?

:eusa_eh:

are you blind, retarded, or both?

My guess he is retarded and, based on the font he uses, has failing vision.

garfield_derp0.jpg

If I was as certain as you seem to be I wouldn't spew my guts out to people that don't give a shit. I would quietly get enough like minded people connected and do the research to find out who ordered and carried out 9/11. If your efforts turn up dead ends along the lines you suspect and you have to conceed it was Osama..feel free to track him down and kill him. If you discover it was Dick Cheney.. make him suffer befrore you kill him.

Last edited:

Why not? You post the same stupid shit over and over and over........................................................................................................................................................................................................:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back