Ideas for a new rep system

I'm sorry, everyone - didn't mean to hijack the thread with my son's 'suffering' here.

I think that other posters have given some very good advice to PatCat. I posted about the neg on that one post to show him that he's not the only one with that experience: I suspect it may be rather more common than one would have supposed. Sometimes that helps to know......

"milkshakes..... that should do the trick!!! And if he wants the protein.... get some protein power."

Proof from Syrenn that great minds do think alike! Now if only I looked like her avvie........

I'm sorry, everyone - didn't mean to hijack the thread with my son's 'suffering' here.

I think that other posters have given some very good advice to PatCat. I posted about the neg on that one post to show him that he's not the only one with that experience: I suspect it may be rather more common than one would have supposed. Sometimes that helps to know......

as i and others have told him.... he is about average. Nothing special in his being negged.

"milkshakes..... that should do the trick!!! And if he wants the protein.... get some protein power."

Proof from Syrenn that great minds do think alike! Now if only I looked like her avvie........

I assume your just missing the outfit.

I think that it is pretty obvious to anyone that the rep system that we have is open to corruption and abuse !!! To give you some idea of why I sat this let me describe my situation. Over the past two months I have lost approximatly 15,000, rep points at the hands of four people. One poster has neg reped me approximatly 24 times, they have gone so far in their hatred as to go back to some of my posts that were posted before they came on the board to neg rep me, I try to not let it bother me but it is getting old fast. Now this is our board and I think that it is our obligation to come up with some ideas to improve it and offer them to the adminestrators.

The first idea that comes to my mind is that for all noobs no points should be lost for to first year, still allow neg reps and comments so they can learn but don't take the reps.

Please come up with your own Ideas and submit them here.

P.S. If you would like to give me some pos reps to make up for the ones I have lost and am continuing to lose that would be great.

thanks
Patrick

it is simple. just barter off your integrity and you will get rep points.

keep your posts short and tell the liberals to go to hell.

call muhammad a "pig fucking pedophile and rapist" and trash the U.N. and immigrants...or at least don't argue with those who do.

look, go to the free rep thread and join up with that little social, holier-than-thou clique, keep your nose clean while you are sticking it up people's asses and you are good.

here is their link...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/260062-free-rep.html

there is supposed to be some rule about bartering rep, but peeps look the other way.

but whatever you do, have fun with it and enjoy it. i remember fondly PMs calling me a "cocksucker" and the like from gutless people who didn't dare respond to me on the board. i am still having fun with it. two of my fave neggers, jillian and warrior 102, were having fits because they couldn't neg me and almost begging me to get back in the system so they could neg me...lol.

Want to tell us again how this does not boil down to "Kiss ass?"

its called peer review..... if someone disagrees with your post.... live with it and stop whining.

And damn... not only is this a rep whine thread... its a rep whoring one too.

Pull up your big girl panties and get a life.

Dude has a point though - its always that someone dislikes your post -its when they search through your posts, looking for one they can neg - and it might not even be a bad post. Its sneaky, and sly.

But I don't agree with not allowing noobs to lose rep for the first 12 months - that's way too long. I think perhaps an ability to turn off neg rep could be an option - this would mean that you couldn't receive negs, nor issue them.

But all in all, I am okay with the system the way it is. I get negs because some of my posts deserve one, to be honest. You learn as you go, pretty much.

i've read your posts and they are all excellent and consistent. the only one i thought you deserved a "neg" on was the one you didn't make. you allowed QW to make a very bigoted and hateful comment on what was called a "feel good" thread. i lost all respect got you after that. prior to your silence, i had the utmost respect for you...and the same with some other posters on that thread. (one of you said she would stop posting on the new thread. that didn't last long.)

but...silence is golden, as they say..and certainly speaking out is not worth losing any sleep, or rep points, over.

Noomi allowed it? How the fuck is she supposed to stop me? Have you seen some of the stuff I have said to her?

Funny you should mention that, Save - I was just saying that very thing (about humor, not rep!) to the son. The son is home recovering from having his four wisdom teeth gouged out and is not a happy camper.

Don't let him read some of my posts then. I'll have him laughing and we'll have pulled stitches. :eusa_silenced:

Oh, the great distress is NOT the pain and suffering of having his face puffed out like a chipmunk's.

It's from the inability to ingest FOOOD for a couple of days: this is a 23 y/o male who's doing weight training and is HUNGRY!!!! all the time. Applesauce and yoghurt arejust not cutting it: he wants MEAT.

But this is OK: I am getting my 'fussing over' fix here. :eusa_angel:

Protein shakes.

Nobody looks like her avi.

I think that it is pretty obvious to anyone that the rep system that we have is open to corruption and abuse !!! To give you some idea of why I sat this let me describe my situation. Over the past two months I have lost approximatly 15,000, rep points at the hands of four people. One poster has neg reped me approximatly 24 times, they have gone so far in their hatred as to go back to some of my posts that were posted before they came on the board to neg rep me, I try to not let it bother me but it is getting old fast. Now this is our board and I think that it is our obligation to come up with some ideas to improve it and offer them to the adminestrators.

The first idea that comes to my mind is that for all noobs no points should be lost for to first year, still allow neg reps and comments so they can learn but don't take the reps.

P.S. If you would like to give me some pos reps to make up for the ones I have lost and am continuing to lose that would be great.

thanks
Patrick

it is simple. just barter off your integrity and you will get rep points.

keep your posts short and tell the liberals to go to hell.

call muhammad a "pig fucking pedophile and rapist" and trash the U.N. and immigrants...or at least don't argue with those who do.

look, go to the free rep thread and join up with that little social, holier-than-thou clique, keep your nose clean while you are sticking it up people's asses and you are good.

here is their link...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/260062-free-rep.html

there is supposed to be some rule about bartering rep, but peeps look the other way.

but whatever you do, have fun with it and enjoy it. i remember fondly PMs calling me a "cocksucker" and the like from gutless people who didn't dare respond to me on the board. i am still having fun with it. two of my fave neggers, jillian and warrior 102, were having fits because they couldn't neg me and almost begging me to get back in the system so they could neg me...lol.

:meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

thanks
Patrick

sockpuppet1.png

Ask your puppet master to develop a new script for you.

i think that it is pretty obvious to anyone that the rep system that we have is open to corruption and abuse !!! To give you some idea of why i sat this let me describe my situation. Over the past two months i have lost approximatly 15,000, rep points at the hands of four people. One poster has neg reped me approximatly 24 times, they have gone so far in their hatred as to go back to some of my posts that were posted before they came on the board to neg rep me, i try to not let it bother me but it is getting old fast. Now this is our board and i think that it is our obligation to come up with some ideas to improve it and offer them to the adminestrators.

Please come up with your own ideas and submit them here.

P.s. If you would like to give me some pos reps to make up for the ones i have lost and am continuing to lose that would be great.

Thanks
patrick

thanks
Patrick

sockpuppet1.png

Ask your puppet master to develop a new script for you.

well damn....

now that you mention that.... hhhhmmm

Last edited:
i think that it is pretty obvious to anyone that the rep system that we have is open to corruption and abuse !!! To give you some idea of why i sat this let me describe my situation. Over the past two months i have lost approximatly 15,000, rep points at the hands of four people. One poster has neg reped me approximatly 24 times, they have gone so far in their hatred as to go back to some of my posts that were posted before they came on the board to neg rep me, i try to not let it bother me but it is getting old fast. Now this is our board and i think that it is our obligation to come up with some ideas to improve it and offer them to the adminestrators.

P.s. If you would like to give me some pos reps to make up for the ones i have lost and am continuing to lose that would be great.

Thanks
patrick

+5635

just cuz i like you!

:lol:

What a whinger of an OP.

you are another good example.... that of course he does not understand.

you have been here for years... since 2007
you have more then 19 thousand posts

and only have 1489 in rep power.

Maybe you should whine about the negs you get hun!

Thanks
patrick

+5635

just cuz i like you!

:lol:

You like me...or do you like alan more than you like me?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back