Ideas for a new rep system

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by patrickcaturday, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,560
    Well, even asswipes can nail it at times, and you did. :thup:

2. BlueGin

BlueGin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,058
    You would know all about asswipes. You hang around enough of them. :eusa_shhh:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,560
    Really? Cool. I love discussions about me. Tell me more about me. You think you know me so well.

Go on......

4. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,383
    I'd be curious to see a post that says what you claim. I'd also be curious to see a post I've made in the last two weeks or so on that board. Probably over a month to that poster. I suspect Gunny wouldn't post to me, if what you claim was true. Who's sock are you again?

5. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,560
    Only the "Shadow" knows.

6. Wolfsister77

Wolfsister77 Knowledge Is Power Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,703
    Leave my name out of your delusional fantasies about being some holier than thou hero of the boards running around protecting people. It is laughable. You showed who you really are and it is quite disgusting.

I explained why I thought you and Patrick were the same and/or coordinating with each other and I found in abhorrent that you knew private info. shared via a PM. I find in abhorrent that you decry bigoted comments while engaging in them yourself for some sort of sick and twisted point. I find it quick sickening that you decided to take cracks at me, and others too, for deciding to post on a free rep thread or to decide to ignore hateful comments rather than feed into them. You even took an uncalled for swipe at me in this thread. More than once when I said nothing to you.

That which you speak out against is actually exactly what you are and you don't even see it.

I find is cowardly to hide behind no rep to take cracks at others. I find that sick actually and a sign of someone who has no ability to stand up for what they believe in without some fear of retaliation. Kind of like a person who pushes someone on the playground and runs and hides before they get caught.

I never would of paid you a second thought if you would not of brought me into your little world of delusion and you did and you know it. Keep me out of it from now on.

And spare me or anyone else your little lectures you raging hypocrite.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  7. Colin

Colin Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,660
    That pretty much sums it up accurately. Hilarious how someone who refers to "filthy Jews" feels he has the moral high ground to speak down to others. Coward is a very good descriptor....as would be sanctimonious and hypocrite.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  8. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,252
    You don't engage in such shenanigan's, eh? In the thread linked by WolfSis you repeatedly refer to what you claim are bigoted posts by me yet when specific quotes are required you slink away like a snake. You are a liar and a snake, Princess, and now everyone here knows you as I do. :D

9. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,252
    All descriptors I've used for Seal over the years. Pity time hasn't changed him a bit. :D

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  10. oldfart

oldfart Older than dirt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +566
    Here's my two cents:

1. Let posters who wish to opt out of neg reps. Don't give any; don't get any.

2. Add a button so a predetermined number of points is used (say 100 points) so there is an easy way to give modest numbers of points rather than your max.

That's it!

Jamie