Ideas for a new rep system

If neg rep stops you in posting your political views, you didn't hold them that firmly.

It does however, allow you to play victim, which seems to be very comforting to many.

I'm saving mine up to buy a flat screen.

Says the two faced douchebag that spent weeks trashing Gunny on the open board and trying to get him booted...only to now spend a fair amount of time elsewhere kissing his ass. Why should anyone listen to a word you say? You... who kisses ass depending on which way the wind happens to be blowing on a given day. :badgrin::badgrin:
Well, even asswipes can nail it at times, and you did. :thup:

If neg rep stops you in posting your political views, you didn't hold them that firmly.

It does however, allow you to play victim, which seems to be very comforting to many.

Says the two faced douchebag that spent weeks trashing Gunny on the open board and trying to get him booted...only to now spend a fair amount of time elsewhere kissing his ass. Why should anyone listen to a word you say? You... who kisses ass depending on which way the wind happens to be blowing on a given day. :badgrin::badgrin:

You would know all about asswipes. You hang around enough of them. :eusa_shhh:

You would know all about asswipes. You hang around enough of them. :eusa_shhh:
Really? Cool. I love discussions about me. Tell me more about me. You think you know me so well.

Go on......

I'd be curious to see a post that says what you claim. I'd also be curious to see a post I've made in the last two weeks or so on that board. Probably over a month to that poster. I suspect Gunny wouldn't post to me, if what you claim was true. Who's sock are you again?

I'd be curious to see a post that says what you claim. I'd also be curious to see a post I've made in the last two weeks or so on that board. Probably over a month to that poster. I suspect Gunny wouldn't post to me, if what you claim was true. Who's sock are you again?
Only the "Shadow" knows.

i have no rep. i think it is a coercive andd abusive system and i have opted out. that seems to infuriate some people. i do obect when people use their rep in a bitter and vindicative manner, particularly on new posters, in an attempt to punish them for their political positions.

i don't like people making false accusations about me, or others, especially when those accusations are absurd. i will occasionally object to that, not only to defend myself and the other person. i don't think it furthers discussion to lie about people and make false accusations. try to imagine if all the posters started accusing others of being someone else because they have similar views or backgrounds.

so yes, i will object. also, there is a rule in place.

bottom line, anybody can lie about anybody and indulge in all kinds of personal attacks. that are in no way connected to the issue at gand. i could, and i could probably do a very good job of it, in fact, but i don't. it is petty and demeaning not only to the person i am directing the attack towards, but to myself as well.

your efforts would be better directed towards those making the false accusations about me than at me. the only reason they are doing it is they are afraid and have some ax to grind. that's ok. there are people like that in this world. i will comment on it when i see fit.

also, look up double bind and do not play that silly game with me. i recognise that argument.

my point... thank you.

you opted out....and yet you go on and on and on about rep. Now you are going on and on about.... socks.

as i said... you doth protest to much.... hhhmmmm

i "go on" about people, who bring it up themselves, who are being abused by more senior posters.

i object to being lied about. perhaps if others would not make false allegations, i would not protest so much.

you're "prrotesteth to much" is a purely subjective analysis. i am sure you recall the thread where bodaecia(?) did not actually accuse someone of murder, i think it was warrior102, and the mass protest against that non-accusation. do you think that is evidence that he committed murder? it seems you do, using your logic.

i don't. i took it for what it was.

i would hope, if a number of people followed you around and accused you of being a two bit slut and using these boards to solicit cyber sex, that you would object...and i would stabd with you in that regard, even though i do not like you one single bit. hell, if someone falsely accused wolfsister of something, i would even deend her, despite her participation in these false accusations against caturday and me.

actually, acvcuse me all you want, feel free. but leave caturday out of it. he did nothing to anyone really. i really don't lime to see other people penalised for my actions or alleged actions. surely you all can make false accusations about me withot dragging others into it.

i am good with that...kind of.

Leave my name out of your delusional fantasies about being some holier than thou hero of the boards running around protecting people. It is laughable. You showed who you really are and it is quite disgusting.

I explained why I thought you and Patrick were the same and/or coordinating with each other and I found in abhorrent that you knew private info. shared via a PM. I find in abhorrent that you decry bigoted comments while engaging in them yourself for some sort of sick and twisted point. I find it quick sickening that you decided to take cracks at me, and others too, for deciding to post on a free rep thread or to decide to ignore hateful comments rather than feed into them. You even took an uncalled for swipe at me in this thread. More than once when I said nothing to you.

That which you speak out against is actually exactly what you are and you don't even see it.

I find is cowardly to hide behind no rep to take cracks at others. I find that sick actually and a sign of someone who has no ability to stand up for what they believe in without some fear of retaliation. Kind of like a person who pushes someone on the playground and runs and hides before they get caught.

I never would of paid you a second thought if you would not of brought me into your little world of delusion and you did and you know it. Keep me out of it from now on.

And spare me or anyone else your little lectures you raging hypocrite.

my point... thank you.

you opted out....and yet you go on and on and on about rep. Now you are going on and on about.... socks.

as i said... you doth protest to much.... hhhmmmm

i "go on" about people, who bring it up themselves, who are being abused by more senior posters.

i object to being lied about. perhaps if others would not make false allegations, i would not protest so much.

you're "prrotesteth to much" is a purely subjective analysis. i am sure you recall the thread where bodaecia(?) did not actually accuse someone of murder, i think it was warrior102, and the mass protest against that non-accusation. do you think that is evidence that he committed murder? it seems you do, using your logic.

i would hope, if a number of people followed you around and accused you of being a two bit slut and using these boards to solicit cyber sex, that you would object...and i would stabd with you in that regard, even though i do not like you one single bit. hell, if someone falsely accused wolfsister of something, i would even deend her, despite her participation in these false accusations against caturday and me.

actually, acvcuse me all you want, feel free. but leave caturday out of it. he did nothing to anyone really. i really don't lime to see other people penalised for my actions or alleged actions. surely you all can make false accusations about me withot dragging others into it.

Leave my name out of your delusional fantasies about being some holier than thou hero of the boards running around protecting people. It is laughable. You showed who you really are and it is quite disgusting.

I explained why I thought you and Patrick were the same and/or coordinating with each other and I found in abhorrent that you knew private info. shared via a PM. I find in abhorrent that you decry bigoted comments while engaging in them yourself for some sort of sick and twisted point. I find it quick sickening that you decided to take cracks at me, and others too, for deciding to post on a free rep thread or to decide to ignore hateful comments rather than feed into them. You even took an uncalled for swipe at me in this thread. More than once when I said nothing to you.

That which you speak out against is actually exactly what you are and you don't even see it.

I find is cowardly to hide behind no rep to take cracks at others. I find that sick actually and a sign of someone who has no ability to stand up for what they believe in without some fear of retaliation. Kind of like a person who pushes someone on the playground and runs and hides before they get caught.

I never would of paid you a second thought if you would not of brought me into your little world of delusion and you did and you know it. Keep me out of it from now on.

That pretty much sums it up accurately. Hilarious how someone who refers to "filthy Jews" feels he has the moral high ground to speak down to others. Coward is a very good descriptor....as would be sanctimonious and hypocrite.

:lol:

dude... you doth protest to much.

first you are on about your rep and now socks..... hhhhmmmm

i have no rep. i think it is a coercive andd abusive system and i have opted out. that seems to infuriate some people. i do obect when people use their rep in a bitter and vindicative manner, particularly on new posters, in an attempt to punish them for their political positions.

i don't like people making false accusations about me, or others, especially when those accusations are absurd. i will occasionally object to that, not only to defend myself and the other person. i don't think it furthers discussion to lie about people and make false accusations. try to imagine if all the posters started accusing others of being someone else because they have similar views or backgrounds.

so yes, i will object. also, there is a rule in place.

bottom line, anybody can lie about anybody and indulge in all kinds of personal attacks. that are in no way connected to the issue at gand. i could, and i could probably do a very good job of it, in fact, but i don't. it is petty and demeaning not only to the person i am directing the attack towards, but to myself as well.

You don't engage in such shenanigan's, eh? In the thread linked by WolfSis you repeatedly refer to what you claim are bigoted posts by me yet when specific quotes are required you slink away like a snake. You are a liar and a snake, Princess, and now everyone here knows you as I do. :D

That pretty much sums it up accurately. Hilarious how someone who refers to "filthy Jews" feels he has the moral high ground to speak down to others. Coward is a very good descriptor....as would be sanctimonious and hypocrite.

All descriptors I've used for Seal over the years. Pity time hasn't changed him a bit. :D

Last edited:
[Please come up with your own Ideas and submit them here.

Here's my two cents:

1. Let posters who wish to opt out of neg reps. Don't give any; don't get any.

2. Add a button so a predetermined number of points is used (say 100 points) so there is an easy way to give modest numbers of points rather than your max.

That's it!

Jamie

Let a poster contribute a point count determined by their accumulated point total divided by 1,000 and then a neg rep with accumulated point total divided by 2,000.

Forum List

Back