Idaho Tells Obama: Go To Hell

Barry, Nan and Harry have done the classic misread and over reach.

I doubt they have the brain power to realize it, instead they will try and force this, but it will never be accepted.

Nope. I dislike guns. Im more of a hand to hand combat type guy.

But to arrogantly presume civil war is not possible when it's inevitable is something I dont want to do.

Arrogantly presume? No.

Civil war will not occur.

It's envitable when assholes get together in large numbers and start firing upon innocent civilians since they don't get their way at the ballot box though.

The Idaho governor has just signed a measure requiring the Idaho Attorney General to sue the federal government if it requires its residents to buy health insurance. 37 other states are currently considering similar measures.

The State Rights vs Big Government Obamacare could get ugly folks...

___

Idaho first to sign law aimed at health care plan
By JOHN MILLER (AP) – 1 hour ago

BOISE, Idaho — Idaho took the lead in a growing, nationwide fight against health care overhaul Wednesday when its governor became the first to sign a measure requiring the state attorney general to sue the federal government if residents are forced to buy health insurance.

Similar legislation is pending in 37 other states.

Constitutional law experts say the movement is mostly symbolic because federal laws supersede those of the states.

But the state measures reflect a growing frustration with President President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.

The Associated Press: Idaho first to sign law aimed at health care plan

An excellent idea. We can save the federal money that does not go to Idaho for other more deserving states now.

Idaho Tells Obama: Go To Hell

I read the article that you quoted, and nowhere did it say the words "Go to hell".

That makes you a LIAR.

Like I said you and Ravi should wed, she has one brain cell and you have two, between the two of you you might have a coherent thought just before the spark ignites all that methane holding your head up and explodes.

I started a thread about scary crazy crap that will come up right before the bill is completed. This will be added. Keep them coming.

I started a thread about scary crazy crap that will come up right before the bill is completed. This will be added. Keep them coming.

There is nothing scarier, crazier, or more crappy than whatever terms they are hammering out behind closed doors.
DIdn't Obama pledge to put this kind of thing on C-Span??

There is nothing scarier, crazier, or more crappy than whatever terms they are hammering out behind closed doors.

After the CBO report comes out, and you have access to it for 72 hours...and you read it and realize the numbers look good, then come back in here and apologize.

Barry, Nan and Harry have done the classic misread and over reach.
I would love to get those three in a high stakes poker game, along with Joe Biden. Even when they're holding ALL the cards, they manage to flub it. And none of them can bluff for shit.

Last edited:

After the CBO report comes out, and you have access to it for 72 hours...and you read it and realize the numbers look good, then come back in here and apologize.

First the bill will be voted on well before the 72 hours is up.
That is assuming they can cobble this turd together.
Next, every proposal they are pushing will boost the deficit upwards. The only way they can avoid that is outright lying. Certainly nothing the Dums aren't capable of.
Finally I will apologize to you when hell freezes over. You are possibly the most ignorant smarmiest left wing fruit loop on this site.

The only reason the numbers may look good is because CBO keeps sending it back. The Clowns keep adjusting the numbers SO THEY WILL LOOK GOOD. The CBO can only crunch what they are given. If at first you don't succeed. Try, try again.

This thing will end up costing the taxpayers up the ass no matter how you look at it.

They should scrap it and start over. Jeeze.

The CBO #s will likely look OK because of the fact that taxes will be collected for years prior to expenditures. It is the numbers shell game having been played since DAY ONE on this monstrosity.

When Medicaid was passed it was estimated to cost 10 billion per year by 1980. The actual cost? $100 BILLION.

Such is governmental projections - always wrong. Once the program is in place, the waste and fraud via government incompetence will begin in earnest...

First the bill will be voted on well before the 72 hours is up.
That is assuming they can cobble this turd together.
Next, every proposal they are pushing will boost the deficit upwards. The only way they can avoid that is outright lying. Certainly nothing the Dums aren't capable of.
Finally I will apologize to you when hell freezes over. You are possibly the most ignorant smarmiest left wing fruit loop on this site.

By the way, the numbers are out...lol Ha ha. Now apologize! :lol:
You know who pays for this? The same 2% of people who got those bush tax cuts. They received 1.8 trillion dollars in tax cuts and now its time to pay back.

ANYONE FEEL BAD THEY WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS? I dont! Good. They got, its time to pay back.

The CBO #s will likely look OK because of the fact that taxes will be collected for years prior to expenditures. It is the numbers shell game having been played since DAY ONE on this monstrosity.

When Medicaid was passed it was estimated to cost 10 billion per year by 1980. The actual cost? $100 BILLION.

Such is governmental projections - always wrong. Once the program is in place, the waste and fraud via government incompetence will begin in earnest...

Nice pre emptive strike. So no matter what the nubers look like, the dems will look bad in your eyes right? lol

Forum List

Back