Idaho sure is in the news a lot lately

February 18, 2013

Idaho White-Trash Straightened-Out!!!

"An Idaho executive charged with slapping a toddler on a Delta Airlines flight has been slapped with a pink slip, his former employer says.

Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, is no longer employed by AGC Aerospace and Defense, Composites Group.

AGC's President and CEO Al Hasse said Sunday that reports of recent behavior by one of his unit executives is "offensive and disturbing."

Hundley was on a flight from Minneapolis-to-Atlanta, set to land at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on Feb. 8, according to an FBI court affidavit. He was sitting next to Jessica Bennett and her 19-month-old son, who began crying as the plane started to descend.

"Jonah starts crying because he's feeling the pressure in his ears," Bennett told ABC News.

Bennett, who was seated in row 28 alongside Hundley, told FBI agents that she tried to get her son to stop crying when Hundley "told her to shut that ['N word'] baby up."

"I said, 'What did you just say?'" Bennett said. "And he was so drunk that he fell onto my face, and his mouth moved over to my ear and he said it, just directly into my ear."

The 33-year-old mother then says Hundley slapped her son in the face."

abc_joe_hundley_slapped_infant_thg_130218_wg.jpg

A real bad-ass.

Forum List

Back