Idaho police sodomize man with Taser

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008

Boise police already had the suspect handcuffed when they rammed a Taser gun into his anus and fired.

Then they placed the Taser gun against his genitals and threatened to do the same.

At the time, the domestic violence suspect was lying face down with three officers on top of him, according to the Idaho Statesmen.

He couldn’t even breathe.

It was all caught on tape. Here is the exchange that took place:

Here is the video: http://media.idahostatesman.com/sme...A_July2009_Audio.source.prod_affiliate.36.mp3

Not only was the exchange documented on the cop’s own tape recorder, the suspect ended up with burns on the inside of his right buttock. These were evident in photographs taken ten and 13 days after the incident.

Also, another cop who taped an interview with the suspect at the jail later that night ended up erasing the taped interview.

So you would think the first cop would be prosecuted for sexual assault? Or maybe the second cop be charged with tampering with evidence?

After all, we have a case in Florida where a group of 14-year-old boys are going to be tried as adults because they sodomized one of their classmates with broomsticks and hockey sticks.

But the rules are different when you are a cop

That last part pretty much sums it up. I wonder if the cops got punished?

Both officers have been “disciplined”, according to police.

But details of the discipline were not released. And neither were the names of the cops.

Probably paid vacation, nothing to see here, move along.

The guy is a scumbag if he did in fact beat his wife. However, he deserves his day in court.

cops beating on a wife beater and kids beating on each other are two different things.....

anyway.....any guy that beats on a woman deserves whatever he gets......pity the cops taped it....

Boise police already had the suspect handcuffed when they rammed a Taser gun into his anus and fired.

Then they placed the Taser gun against his genitals and threatened to do the same.

At the time, the domestic violence suspect was lying face down with three officers on top of him, according to the Idaho Statesmen.

He couldn’t even breathe.

It was all caught on tape. Here is the exchange that took place:

Here is the video: http://media.idahostatesman.com/sme...A_July2009_Audio.source.prod_affiliate.36.mp3

Not only was the exchange documented on the cop’s own tape recorder, the suspect ended up with burns on the inside of his right buttock. These were evident in photographs taken ten and 13 days after the incident.

Also, another cop who taped an interview with the suspect at the jail later that night ended up erasing the taped interview.

So you would think the first cop would be prosecuted for sexual assault? Or maybe the second cop be charged with tampering with evidence?

After all, we have a case in Florida where a group of 14-year-old boys are going to be tried as adults because they sodomized one of their classmates with broomsticks and hockey sticks.

But the rules are different when you are a cop

That last part pretty much sums it up. I wonder if the cops got punished?

Both officers have been “disciplined”, according to police.

But details of the discipline were not released. And neither were the names of the cops.

Probably paid vacation, nothing to see here, move along.

The guy is a scumbag if he did in fact beat his wife. However, he deserves his day in court.

Whether or not the scumbag beat his wife is irrelevant to the police misbehavior.

There is absolutely NO justification for these cops to rape, sodomize and tazer this man's abdominal/intestinal tract and genitals. They could have (and likely did) cause life-long injuries to this man.

Some vague reference to "disciplining the officers" just doesn't cut it. These LEOs are supposed to "protect and serve"......not cram a tazer up the ass and fire.

I hope they are prosecuted for rape, forcible sodomy, felony assault causing great bodily harm and any other charge that can be thrown at them---and stick.

They are certainly unworthy of the badge.

Once that's handled---then we can deal with the wife beating sumbitch's crimes. At least he didn't cram a tazer up his wife's ass and fire it (that we know of).

cops beating on a wife beater and kids beating on each other are two different things.....

anyway.....any guy that beats on a woman deserves whatever he gets......pity the cops taped it....

Accused wife beater. And he was already in handcuffs.

Being a cop is rough. Not that I'm making an excuse for this type of thing.

Maybe they need to recruit a few liberals?

These officers need to be let go. There is no justification for that kind of behavior. They went too far.

Send the wife beating jerk to jail, he'll probably get his anus pounded on a daily basis.

This was definitely excessive..

I just hope that the cops get fired, and charged with a barrage of crimes, jailed, and then maybe their asses can all hurt for a while.

And despite being a piece of shit wife fucker upper, I also hope that the county/ city responsible for these cops pays a hefty settlement for this man's injuries, and for putting cops out on the street who clearly do not have ample training in the use of a Taser.

I am not against tasers but in his ass? that is wrong!
was he mexican? I know from past stories the Boise police aren't big fans of the large mexican population down there.

So you're fine with this?

This makes me sick to my stomach. The cops should receive what they gave then their fried asses should be fired.

i can't see the video only audio so i am not seeing the whole thing i am going to wait before i judge that

I thought the same thing at first, but apparently the link is only an MP3, so no video, just audio..

Anyways you can hear the man's own battered girlfriend in it telling him to just do whatever they say, and all this. Sounds frantic, and the cops were definitely doing it as an attempted rape..

Yeah fuck due process, let police behave like animals and be general abusive fucks.

Forum List

Back