Idaho has the right idea

Idaho has decided to take matters into their own hands. Might be a damn good idea when the mandate goes away. I have always agreed the 10 essential health benefits should be a pick and choose or a few done away with.

Idaho governor signs order seeking to roll back ObamaCare rules

Um, you do know that the individual plans were basically cafeteria type plans before the ACA, right?

Depending on which company and which state. The only extra benefit that was offered by my company was maternity, then it was really not very good.

Idaho has decided to take matters into their own hands. Might be a damn good idea when the mandate goes away. I have always agreed the 10 essential health benefits should be a pick and choose or a few done away with.

Idaho governor signs order seeking to roll back ObamaCare rules

Um, you do know that the individual plans were basically cafeteria type plans before the ACA, right?

Depending on which company and which state. The only extra benefit that was offered by my company was maternity, then it was really not very good.

I won't speak to the Group Market, I have no experience with. But in the Individual Market you could "elect" Maternity and Wellness but in the interest of truth they were worthless, paid too much for too little. Hell you could bargain with the Hospital and bypass the insurance and pay LESS for the delivery.

good why should the good people of other states

have to subsidize Californias insistence on over taxing its people

it is time those folks felt the pinch

maybe they will wake the fck up

fck em

Remember, the 1st $10,000 is exempt, so this ONLY affects the Hollywood and Silly-Con valley billionaires.

Of course, those are the only people the democrats care about.

Sooo......I may have to sell the homestead???

1200px-Inveraray_Castle_-_south-west_facade.jpg

Let me know if you need a gardener.

fck em

Remember, the 1st $10,000 is exempt, so this ONLY affects the Hollywood and Silly-Con valley billionaires.

I do have a squad of serfs.....

...but I'll keep you in mind.

fck em

Thank you.....oh noble one.......

fck em

Thank you.....oh noble one.......

I might have a spot in the group that carries my palanquin......

The new tax law that just passed also will, as more people see their taxes go up while the very rich see theirs go down.

Whose taxes are going up?

Those with state and local taxes in excess of $10,000 a year.

Maybe spend more time learning the facts instead of just harassing the paying members...

Wait a minute, I thought the tax reform bill was a big giveaway to the rich, WTF? OK, forget the sarcasm, the truth is that for a few rich guys their taxes ARE going up, based on the SALT deduction limit and some other stuff in the bill. But for everybody else your taxes are going to drop; not sure about those with like 10 kids or certain special cases but for the vast majority of tax payers their taxes will go down. The Dems are lying their asses off about this.

Forum List

Back