Idaho candidate: "Keep the queens out of the Marines". Oh, it gets better (worse)

Like the guy's discourse or NOT...He is allowed to speak is he not?

Of course he's allowed to speak. He's doing it, isn't he? Without getting arrested or anything. What a shocker. :rolleyes:

And if this is the idiocy he's spouting, rational people everywhere have the right to point and laugh. Some folks might even get offended. Or pissed. Do THEY have no right to speak?

A whole bunch of people around here need a crash course on the First Amendment.

You need to redirect @ rdean. Rdean has the problem

Actually, I didn't see rdean make any claims about this man's right to speak or lack thereof. The only mention of shutting down speech I saw in this thread so far were two really pretty straw men from yourself and Stephanie. Nice touch, they jazz the place up. :thup:

Of course he's allowed to speak. He's doing it, isn't he? Without getting arrested or anything. What a shocker. :rolleyes:

And if this is the idiocy he's spouting, rational people everywhere have the right to point and laugh. Some folks might even get offended. Or pissed. Do THEY have no right to speak?

Actually, I didn't see rdean make any claims about this man's right to speak or lack thereof. The only mention of shutting down speech I saw in this thread so far were two really pretty straw men from yourself and Stephanie. Nice touch, they jazz the place up. :thup:

ok I'll admit I misread what Rdean said.
but that isn't hard to do most of the time.:lol:

Really? What was the INTENT of this glittering jewel?

No, we WANT you people to speak up. Show America how American you really are.

Analyze the statement for a few moments, and ponder it's meaning...

And WHAT will the reaction be? Or is rdean using broad brushes as usual?

*LOOK* Beyond the obvious. [And *MY* Subsequent comment unto it].

Take a gander at the latest Republican congressional candidate:
Anyways, one of his key stances is to "demand" Obama show his birth certificate:
Via Idaho Congressman | Harley D. Brown For Idaho Congressman
The first thing that I’d like to do when elected and on behalf of the ½ million American citizens of my district, I promise to scream like a F-4 Jet fighter at full war emergency after burner take off power and demand he produce his birth certificate. If that doesn’t work, I’ll make louder noises and get a lot more aggressive. In fact this is “DO OR DIE” They will have to kill me to get me to shut up.
If it is proven Obama is not the legitimate president, then everything he has done while in office and all the people he has appointed and everything they have done will be nullified.

This would really dump hot coals into the shorts of those communist liberal progressive politicians.

It would be like Luke Skywalker dropping his bomb into the ventilation shaft of the Death Star in “Star Wars.

This would be hilarious if it was a joke.

Somebody please tell me this guy has no chance in hell. What a loon. :lol::lol:

Don't know, but people like Tancredo and Musgrave got elected in Colorado, and they are pretty extreme

Take a gander at the latest Republican congressional candidate:
Anyways, one of his key stances is to "demand" Obama show his birth certificate:
Via Idaho Congressman | Harley D. Brown For Idaho Congressman

This would be hilarious if it was a joke.

Somebody please tell me this guy has no chance in hell. What a loon. :lol::lol:

Don't know, but people like Tancredo and Musgrave got elected in Colorado, and they are pretty extreme

I was thinking more Alan Grayson

Really? What was the INTENT of this glittering jewel?

No, we WANT you people to speak up. Show America how American you really are.

Analyze the statement for a few moments, and ponder it's meaning...

And WHAT will the reaction be? Or is rdean using broad brushes as usual?

*LOOK* Beyond the obvious. [And *MY* Subsequent comment unto it].

Dunno who "we" is, but it sounds like whoever that is seems to think this is a message that's helpful to the other side and wants y'all to knock your socks off looking like idiots. I'm not usually a big fan of rdean's posting, but when you're wrong you're wrong.

Occam's Razor, T. Sometimes there are no hidden conspiracies, it just is what it is.

Of course. The Statist Dems will shut this guy's speech down for being a Rascist bigoted homophobe that should have his rights stripped from him.

*Watch*

pointing out that the guy is a loser isn't 'shutting down his free speech'.

and he is a racist bigoted homophobe but i don't see anyone stripping his rights.

make up stuff much?

Um, it's Idaho, why are we making a big deal about what a candidate in that state says?

He'll still win, given the philosophy of the people in the state...

Forum List

Back