I'd vote for Caligula over any democrat

What is worse, Clinton's rape of Brodderick and cigar use on intern Lewinsky or the Roy Moore stuff

• Clinton's was worse

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Moores was worse

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
It is good to see people show their true colors. Glad to know you will put the party over everything else, you make a wonderful drone

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It is a shame that you use a photo of a military veteran then be a fucking worthless liberal... What a disgrace...

I use my photo from the day that I graduated Marine Corps boot camp.

And I am not a liberal nor am I a conservative. You see, that is the difference between you and I. I am not a whore for one party or the other. I would not set aside my morals or values just to vote for one “my” party.

Liberal is a 4 letter word who would want to be associated with that ? Even Liberals prefer to call themselves 'progressives' in the current era.

I'd vote for Caligula over any democrat

well, you're a RW perv -- big surprise.

The MSM thinks that their OPPO smear campaigns have an effect, and that their battering of GOP lawmakers to be PC and to say their well rehearsed lines over and over again like trained seals will sway voters. Think again...

If 2016 proved anything its that PC politics is over, and that the MSM polls are skewed and worthless.

If Bill Clinton can rape Juanita Brodderick and shove a cigar up an intern, with no repercussions, and Trump can brag about his pussy grabbing penchant, with no repercussions, politics has become about policies, and ONLY about policies.

I hope the people of Alabama elect Roy Moore, and the US Senate has to deal with him. This MSM bullshit needs to stop, since its simply ineffective...

Well, Caligula brought his horse to the Roman senate, and IDIOTS like you helped to bring a horse's ass into the oval office.

Caligula!! ....Young Hellen Mirren....yummy!

helen-mirren-caligula-1979-EFAEJC.jpg

:rofl:

OMG, I fell off my chair after reading that some dems are "SHOCKED" at the lack of MORALS for my preference of Caligula over any dem. Dems have no right to even say the word "morals". They have no understanding of morals, they actually object to morality, and when they try to use morality against the GOP as an argument, it comes off as hypocritical. Yep that's right we "cling" to our guns and our religion...sincerely not hypocritically...

The MSM thinks that their OPPO smear campaigns have an effect, and that their battering of GOP lawmakers to be PC and to say their well rehearsed lines over and over again like trained seals will sway voters. Think again...

If 2016 proved anything its that PC politics is over, and that the MSM polls are skewed and worthless.

If Bill Clinton can rape Juanita Brodderick and shove a cigar up an intern, with no repercussions, and Trump can brag about his pussy grabbing penchant, with no repercussions, politics has become about policies, and ONLY about policies.

I hope the people of Alabama elect Roy Moore, and the US Senate has to deal with him. This MSM bullshit needs to stop, since its simply ineffective...
You already got him.

You just defined and indicted yourself as far right fringe.

The only thing good about the far right fringe in Congress right now is that they may kill the tax bill because they don't want more sky rocketing deficits like under Reagan, Dubya, and now under Trump.

Odd how Juanita Brodderick said, under oath, that no such thing happened.
She DID????

The rape allegation against Bill Clinton, explained

This is what she said.

In 1978, Broaddrick was volunteering for Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, and claims she met him when he visited his campaign office in her home town of Van Buren, Arkansas, that April. She says he then invited her to visit his office in Little Rock, which Broaddrick agreed to do a week later, when she was in the state Capitol anyway for a conference of nursing home administrators. Once she was at a hotel in Little Rock, she claims Clinton told her that he wasn't going to the campaign headquarters and offered to meet her in her hotel lobby coffee shop instead. Once he arrived, she says he called her room and suggested that they have coffee there, since the lobby had too many reporters. Broaddrick says she agreed. Then, per the Post story:

As she tells the story, they spent only a few minutes chatting by the window -- Clinton pointed to an old jail he wanted to renovate if he became governor -- before he began kissing her. She resisted his advances, she said, but soon he pulled her back onto the bed and forcibly had sex with her. She said she did not scream because everything happened so quickly. Her upper lip was bruised and swollen after the encounter because, she said, he had grabbed onto it with his mouth.

"The last thing he said to me was, 'You better get some ice for that.' And he put on his sunglasses and walked out the door," she recalled.

Where's the part where she said it never happened?

Caligula is actually one of my favorite movies I own it on DVD. The wife doesn't approve. Was ranked as one of the worst movies ever made by critics, but I always enjoyed it.

The left is accusing everyone else left and right pretending they care about women, while the fact is that the accused are innocent, and this is what the left is doing:

161117franken.jpg

It's not bad to bring these events to the light. But the MSM simply lies and sensationalizes bullshit while without a doubt groping women left and right.

It is good to see people show their true colors. Glad to know you will put the party over everything else, you make a wonderful drone

Glad to see more regressive deflection.
Deflection? The OP states that he would "vote for Caligula over any democrat", and Golfing Gator responds by stating "Glad to know you will put the party over everything else, you make a wonderful drone".

There's no deflection there you uneducated, ignorant moron. The response was right on point.

Deflection? The OP states that he would "vote for Caligula over any democrat", and Golfing Gator responds by stating "Glad to know you will put the party over everything else, you make a wonderful drone".

There's no deflection there you uneducated, ignorant moron. The response was right on point.
Lying is typical from you loons.

Lying is typical from you loons.
You just get dumber by the post.

Why do you believe Juanita Broadrick, but you do not believe the claims against Roy Moore?

Why do you believe the clams against Roy Moore but you do not believe the claims of Juanita Broadrick?

Why do you believe Juanita Broadrick, but you do not believe the claims against Roy Moore?

Why do you believe the clams against Roy Moore but you do not believe the claims of Juanita Broadrick?

I believe both. What about you?

Well, I don't really know whom to believe. I believed Clinton when he wagged his finger in our collective faces and lied about Monica. I thought that no one is going to do that in the WH, boy was I wrong. As for Moore, I say women who come out of the wood work with no prior protest may have an ulterior motive.

What I think is happening now is a sacrifice of the clown. Maybe Franken is tired of being a Senator or the establishment has selected him for sacrifice. Sacrifice Franken then claim the high ground demanding the same be done to Moore. Doesn't matter the truth, it just matter about winning.

Forum List

Back