I'd say he got what he deserved

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Scorned Women Seek Revenge on Three-Timer - ABC News
If you mess with one scorned woman, you're bound to get burned. If you mess with two, things could really get ugly.

But what happens when you mess with three?

An unidentified married Wisconsin man who was dating three women at the same time found out the hard way that it can only mean trouble.

So, how did the trio find out about each other? Police say it was the man's wife who informed them of the love quad.

Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady............................

Well, with a wife and three girlfriends I don't believe that there is any doubt that he was heavily into S&M (who wants a relationship with FOUR women simultaneously??).

The crazy glue on the pecker was probably right up his alley.

An unidentified married Wisconsin man who was dating three women at the same time found out the hard way that it can only mean trouble.

After finding out that the same Casanova had been courting them all simultaneously, Michelle Belliveau, Wendy Sewell and Therese Ziemann allegedly lured the man to a local motel room to seek revenge. When the women came into the room, they allegedly attacked him and applied Krazy Glue to sensitive body parts.

Reports show that they asked the victim which woman he loved more, which one he wanted to grow old with, slapped him in the face and then said, "Can you handle that?"

The man was finally released after he started screaming, and police say the women fled with his cell phone, wallet and car.

So, how did the trio find out about each other? Police say it was the man's wife who informed them of the love quad.

Scorned Women Seek Revenge on Three-Timer - ABC News

Justice?

Threads merged!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Times three!

Moral of the story: Don't buy your men on Craig'slist. Esp. when he is being offered at a discounted price. :cool:

Those women are probably facing criminal charges as well as lawsuits.

If any of them have a dime to their names they're likely to be broke after the civil case I have no doubt they'll find themselves involved with.

Justice it may be, but their kind of justice is also a number of serious crimes.

Forum List

Back