I'd Rather Be A Gun Nut Than A Control Freak

Yes, I know you really don't care about actually stopping abortions.

You just want to lord your stupid religious beliefs over people.

and the same for you with guns..

You don't fool anyone

My thoughts on Gun Control aren't religious.

It's just a practical matter that I don't think you need them. And frankly, since the Gun Nuts sided with the Plutocrats, they deserve to get spanked.

I don't think you need a computer either, but damn, here you are..

and the same for you with guns..

You don't fool anyone

It's just a practical matter that I don't think you need them. And frankly, since the Gun Nuts sided with the Plutocrats, they deserve to get spanked.

Since most of my work in my two jobs are done on a computer, I really do.

there's an awful lot of words in the o/p. why does one have to be EITHER a gun nut OR a control freak. isn't there a middle ground where normal people can agree? you know, like getting rid of clips with more than ten rounds and making sure nutters don't get their hands on guns... getting rid of the gunshow loophole?

seems those are reasonably non-invasive and have no bearing on second amendment issues.

Since most of my work in my two jobs are done on a computer, I really do.

:lol:
Speaking of work, I'm off to mine..got to feed the little rugrats..

there's an awful lot of words in the o/p. why does one have to be EITHER a gun nut OR a control freak. isn't there a middle ground where normal people can agree? you know, like getting rid of clips with more than ten rounds and making sure nutters don't get their hands on guns... getting rid of the gunshow loophole?

seems those are reasonably non-invasive and have no bearing on second amendment issues.

I wouldn't mind a middle ground... but it's obvious to me the gun nuts will do everything they possible can to undermine any middle ground solutions.

The original ASW was a "middle ground solution"... and the gun makers just found ways around it by making cosmetic changes. Complies with the letter of the law without keeping with the spirit of the law. The same can be said about the "gun show loophole", which was meant to get around the Brady Bill's sensible middle ground approach.

The real problem is that the Gun Manufacturers are calling the shots through the NRA,and they don't want any middle ground laws that might cost them sales...

'It's hard to get a man to understand a problem with his paycheck is contingent on his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.

Guns can be outlawed. And they probably should be.

Abortions can't be. And it would never be a good idea to.

bb34s.png

Last edited:

It seems that way to you, but you are -far- from a competent judge.

Neither of your suggestions would have stopped the Newtown shooting.
Neither of them will stop another.

And so, you don't really care about public safety - you're simply, and gleefully, using the blood of innocents to advance your ideological masters' gun control agenda.

Guns can be outlawed. And they probably should be.

Abortions can't be. And it would never be a good idea to.

bb34s.png

GUy,just because you want to knuckled under to the gun-nutters doesn't mean I have to.

That's the problem. the Democrats have totally abdicated on this issue since Gun Control got blamed for Al Gore's insipidly bad campaign.

Forum List

Back