I'd like to see more of this...OWS Protestors Thrown Out...

Even the NAME of the movement is stupid... **OCCUPY* ... ok, go home and OCCUPY that. Nobody wants to hear or see your SHIT... LITERALLY.

... Of a coffee shop in Iowa.

What Tommy T-pants wanted to see more of back in the day:

sit-in.jpg

Last edited:
PredFan loves this shit:

I know most of the time you can't help it, but c'mon... at least try not to look so stupid.

This thread has nothing to do with 1930 racism, and Predfan has said nothing to indicate his/her stance on racism.

sit-in.jpg

A perfect analogy.

Occupy's general message certainly got the attention of Main Street America and highlighted the fact that there is truly income inequality. It's too bad that Occupy got infiltrated by your basic anarchists who diluted the message by their uncivil behavior.

Lou Dobbs wrote a book in 2006 named War on the Middle Class: How the Government, Big Business, and Special Interest Groups Are Waging War on the American Dream and How to Fight Back. The book was a million seller. Just about every night, Dobbs reserved a segment on his show on CNN to point out the events that solidified the point that the Middle Class was an endangered segment of the US population.

Since then, there had been several published books, articles and discussions about the subject of America's Middle Class. But nothing woke up America's conscience about the plight of working Americans more than Occupy.

How some Middle Class working stiffs fight the message is way beyond belief.

sit-in.jpg

A perfect analogy.

Occupy's general message certainly got the attention of Main Street America and highlighted the fact that there is truly income inequality. It's too bad that Occupy got infiltrated by your basic anarchists who diluted the message by their uncivil behavior.

Lou Dobbs wrote a book in 2006 named War on the Middle Class: How the Government, Big Business, and Special Interest Groups Are Waging War on the American Dream and How to Fight Back. The book was a million seller. Just about every night, Dobbs reserved a segment on his show on CNN to point out the events that solidified the point that the Middle Class was an endangered segment of the US population.

Since then, there had been several published books, articles and discussions about the subject of America's Middle Class. But nothing woke up America's conscience about the plight of working Americans more than Occupy.

How some Middle Class working stiffs fight the message is way beyond belief.
You mean anarchists like Unions?

Even the NAME of the movement is stupid... **OCCUPY* ... ok, go home and OCCUPY that. Nobody wants to hear or see your SHIT... LITERALLY.
Indeed. Thier very name is repugnant.

They might as well called it "We are the throw a fit and hold our breath until we turn blue...and I'll show you movement"...

To shorten it a tad?

The Petulants...

or

*Barry's Brats*.

OWS can't get no respect. They thought that millions of people were going to watch them follow the Rose Parade. All over the world, they thought. The cameras cut away immediately after the parade was over.

It looks like OWS had had their 15 minutes of fame and it's over now.

Forum List

Back