I’d Like to Propose A Toast…

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
For the humans of earth... from the smallest child unlucky enough to be born to parents who have little, To the children of wealth... from the guy who just ain't quite right, all the way to the poor bastard who's life turned out so bad their movements need to be restricted by the rest of us...

A toast!

"To the day when life in general doesn't suck for somebody on the planet!"

:smoke:

Oh yeah......... good shit..... here.... take this... :cool:

Last edited:
Here's my contribution.

toastSliceWhiteBkgd.jpg

I'll toast to the human when the filthy pigs stop thowing their McDonald wrappers and Budweiser cans out the wndows of their cars.

Until then they can go fuck themselves.

I'll toast to the human when the filthy pigs stop thowing their McDonald wrappers and Budweiser cans out the wndows of their cars.

Until then they can go fuck themselves.

I appreciate your disgust and I'll just assume your life will not suck far sooner than will some others on this world.

A day of Peace to all, a day to forget your problems , put down your woes and party naked in the snow......Merry Christmas all!!!

A day of Peace to all, a day to forget your problems , put down your woes and party naked in the snow......Merry Christmas all!!!

NOTHING can get me to play in the snow at all much less nudity. I'll take my toast by a warm fire or underneath a comforter.

Well.......

Here in The Sunshine State, we got no snow (at least the kind that melts in your hand and not in your nose...) but the naked partying is pretty much a daily occurrence!

:beer:

Forum List

Back