I'd like to order a large fries, big mac, xtra cheese and a DIET coke

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
Cheesecake Factory's skinny drinks are about 150 calories

In a nation obsessed with calories, The Cheesecake Factory — best-known for its big portions — has a new, slimmed-down trick up its sleeve: Skinny Cocktails.
Today, the upscale casual dining chain unveils plans to roll out a "skinny" line of its five most popular cocktails later this month, made with about half the calories. Margaritas and mojitos that are usually 300 calories will be cut to about 150.

"We think it could create a whole new beverage category," says Mark Mears, Cheesecake's marketing chief.

Cheesecake Factory's skinny drinks are about 150 calories - USATODAY.com

yeah...thats really going to solve the problem. if you are so worried about your diet that you need to be concerned about 150 calories, you shouldn't be drinking or eating at the cheesecake factory!

No soda at all goes a long way to not only weight loss but a more healthy diet.

No soda at all goes a long way to not only weight loss but a more healthy diet.

exactly and not drinking empty calories alcohol is the same, though i think alcohol might have more calories depending on the beverage

i found the answer:

Burn 300 Calories in 15 Minutes

Burn 300 Calories in 15 Minutes

You sound like one of those exercisers that has every machine ever made gathering dust in your garage. :lol:

Really? What good is a kettle ball in those exercises. I bet you can lose the same amount doing the same exercises without the ball. I have two balls, and they haven't helped me lose any weight. LMAO!!:lol:

One of my ladies bought this bow thingy for hundred bucks. You shake it in your hands. That lasted a few days.

They bought themselves a stair climber. I think that lasted a few months, but I could do the same thing walking up and back down the stairs, or a low stool. They wouldn't tell me how much that gadget costs, but it has adjustable tension and is chrome. And the ski runner, it disappeared too!

They bought a thingy you lay on and it scissors back and forth. Same thing as doing sit ups. Couple hundred dollars. Lasted a few weeks. Became a small couch to watch TV on, and then disappeared along with some bar bells.

I think they do better just doing the aerobics, but maybe some people need the runner with stereo headphones, variable speed, time, distance, and safety key in case you slip and don't get shot off the ramp at 200 miles an hour. That is out in the garage next to that small trampoline and thigh squeezer.

Lord help me. Just give me a Margarita & my swimming pool. :lol:

In fairness, they did sell a bunch of springs & coils & bungy cord thingys in a garage sale, oh and a clamp that hooks on top of a door sill.

I bet you could lose a lot of weight just getting in that cold creek water, and letting your body crank up its heat energy. And then come in and have a cup of hot green tea. :) And if you catch a cold, all that coughing is sure to lose a few pounds.

Last edited:
I'd like to order that meal too, except from Burger King. Instead I have slim cut celery & carrot sticks & Italian basil & herb bread sticks. I make a special dip out of mayo & Chinese hot sauce to dip them in. And I get hot pickled cauliflower & Italian green peppers. I do fudge on Italian or Spain olives.

Forum List

Back