lets discuss

are their any versus that

1. support the death penalty, and if so how many

2. are opposed to homosexuality, and how many

3. are opposed to abortion, and how many

4. oppose big government and how many

5. or any high profile political issue, and how many

lets discuss

Death penalty, homosexuality, and abortion--try looking in Leviticus. (God does hate Homosexuals, by the way)

Oppressive and dogmatic government can be argued for using the framework of Leviticus as well.

no kidding. Just look at what Moses did when finding golden calf worshipping jews the first time he came down from the mount..

z.gif

are their any versus that

1. support the death penalty, and if so how many

2. are opposed to homosexuality, and how many

3. are opposed to abortion, and how many

4. oppose big government and how many

5. or any high profile political issue, and how many

lets discuss

Death penalty, homosexuality, and abortion--try looking in Leviticus. (God does hate Homosexuals, by the way)

Oppressive and dogmatic government can be argued for using the framework of Leviticus as well.

Support the death penalty? Yes, but I can't say how many. The Bible is even more stringent than we are today. Do you realize that God said the adulterer should be stoned to death? I imagine that today, David Letterman is thankful that we do not follow God's Word to the letter of the law.

Leviticus has several verses regarding homosexuality as a sin as do other parts of the Bible. My problem with today's interpretation of the sin of homosexuality is that people on my side of the aisle seem to think that the only unforgiveable sin is homosexuality.

The bible does NOT speak about abortion itself, but verses regarding killing other human beings would surely apply. The recent attempt to redefine human life does not alter that fact.

I can't think of any versus regarding "big government".

And regarding #5, that is just to damned broad of a question.

Immie

Forum List

Back