I'd like to apologize ...

Pretty safe bet considering you KNOW the records only go back 2 years. I don't have to show shit. You did, and that's THAT. I'm more than fine with just knowing you did.

Oh, well, that'll make me believe I neg repped you. Righteous indignation always makes everything true. :eusa_whistle:

Baloney. I never neg repped you, Gotzoom, or Avatar from Pales and your comprised list of "oldbies". Crimson either, but I don't remember him being here that long ago.

Whatever you say.:blahblah::smoke::slap::dig::woohoo::meow::wtf::tomato:

:oops: Your bad. I never neg repped you, no matter HOW many little emoticons you sling at me. I simply threatened to as a joke ones.

Oh, and you missed this one: :neutral:

Probably meant to do that one in place of ":woohoo:, huh?

Oh, well, that'll make me believe I neg repped you. Righteous indignation always makes everything true. :eusa_whistle:

Baloney. I never neg repped you, Gotzoom, or Avatar from Pales and your comprised list of "oldbies". Crimson either, but I don't remember him being here that long ago.

Whatever you say.:blahblah::smoke::slap::dig::woohoo::meow::wtf::tomato:

:oops: Your bad. I never neg repped you, no matter HOW many little emoticons you sling at me. I simply threatened to as a joke ones.

Not my bad ... your faulty memory.:cool:

Uh huh. Mine isn't quite as old as yours, eh?

Night, Gunnybuns. :eusa_hand:

Being oldER and being a goober are NOT mutually inclusive concepts. Your memory failure is obviously due to a Vitamin K deficiency what with all two weeks sunshine you get in that podunk hole you live in.

Being oldER and being a goober are NOT mutually inclusive concepts. Your memory failure is obviously due to a Vitamin K deficiency what with all two weeks sunshine you get in that podunk hole you live in.

What has that got to do with the number of times in a week your brain is subjected to enough heat to scramble an egg?

What has that got to do with the number of times in a week your brain is subjected to enough heat to scramble an egg?

*yawn*

The heat doesn't scramble anyone that can take it. Guess you just have to be there.:eusa_whistle:

*yawn*

The heat doesn't scramble anyone that can take it. Guess you just have to be there.:eusa_whistle:

Y'al see mirages, too?

... to those of you who have seen fit to rep me.

Unfortunately, I had, ah ... turned off the notification, etc. and didn't realize you'd been so kind. So, I'm not rude or stuck up that I didn't respond, just a bit computer illiterate. :oops:

Thank you.

I did the same thing when I first got here. I felt bad when I finally saw the list of people who repped me and realized I didn't respond at all.

There is an option under user cp where you can have a pm sent whenever you are repped. You can then just hit reply and say thanks or rep them back.

I did the same thing when I first got here. I felt bad when I finally saw the list of people who repped me and realized I didn't respond at all.

There is an option under user cp where you can have a pm sent whenever you are repped. You can then just hit reply and say thanks or rep them back.

Got it fixed now. :)

I do not thank others for Rep nor just blindly return Rep cause someone gave me some. After all I can start my own religion, they are just doing it in hopes my awesome powers will benefit them in some way.

I do not thank others for Rep nor just blindly return Rep cause someone gave me some. After all I can start my own religion, they are just doing it in hopes my awesome powers will benefit them in some way.

You can?

Why would you want to though?

I wouldn't but I could, according to this web site. And there are numerous reasons why one might want to establish their own religion. Some good some very bad.

Forum List

Back