I'd just like to thank ownership for this forum that permits discussion, civilized or otherwise

Yes.

This forum allows some people complete leeway to say whatever they wish .

Some of us are seen as guinea pigs, useful for seeing if any of the recently adopted left wing Neo-fascist censorship laws being passed in many states will be enforced and/or prosecuted as legally actionable, which is why so many sites recently wet themselves and started banning conservative and right wing posters, and now mimic the New York Times and Salon type policies by censoring anything that might upset sicko faggots and other assorted pedophile friendly deviants and left wing traitors; they're cowards and don't want to really attract attention for standing on stuff like principles.

Last edited:
It was right the first time.

I can't say that I've encountered censorship here.

I can say that I was just banned on another forum for expressing the wrong opinion. No profanity, no threats, no insults, no trolling. Just facts. Banned.

It's obvious that board ownership isn't a leftist.

I've visited and participated in a large number of discussion forums over the last 10 years plus and would rate this as just about the best.

Follow the rules and there are no hinderances to your discussing just about any issue you wish.

I cannot even imagine the amount of work the administrators and moderators go through but applaud their efforts.

Thanks for being here and keep up the good work.

I've visited and participated in a large number of discussion forums over the last 10 years plus and would rate this as just about the best.

Follow the rules and there are no hinderances to your discussing just about any issue you wish.

I cannot even imagine the amount of work the administrators and moderators go through but applaud their efforts.

Thanks for being here and keep up the good work.

The only other forums I can recall that I found better was the now defunct Political Crossfire, my original 'home'. I guess we can name dead forums that no longer exist; I'll find out I guess, and a well known 'atheist' forum, before the insane melt down of it's famous 'rationalist' turned cult leader and the subsequent purges conducted by the lunatic, you know the one who proclaimed 'A Little Pedophilia Is Okay', and constantly gets his ass handed to him over his silly defenses of 'Evolution' as 'proven science n stuff'.

It was right the first time.

I can't say that I've encountered censorship here.

I can say that I was just banned on another forum for expressing the wrong opinion. No profanity, no threats, no insults, no trolling. Just facts. Banned.

It's obvious that board ownership isn't a leftist.

I have, usually depends on which mod is online at any given time; many of the vermin here who prefer censorship to 'debate' know to wait for the 'right' mod to be online before 'reporting' some imaginary violation or other. I don't even bother reading the pms any more; I have about 30 'unread' at the moment. Mostly they just quietly delete posts without notification, though. But we're not supposed to talk about it for some reason, so I won't.

It seems that there are very few forums that permit such free speech. God bless you!

I find it very interesting and telling that not one leftist liked your post on freedom of speech.

The left has never been known as a champion of free speech.
You are probably a lot younger than me. The left was liberal when I was young and championed free speech. it is only when the tribalism of identity politics replaced liberalism as the guiding principle of the left that it has become authoritarian and antithetical to free speech.

implicit in the notion of free speech is the ability to question and criticize those who govern . if a person can criticize those who govern them, this is a good indication that they enjoy at least a modicum of free speech.

If they are absolutely verboten from even a hint of criticism, they are living in a system that is vehemently against the very notion.

I will also add that it is invariably boards owned and/or moderated by 'right wingers' that allow the freest speech rules, while the left wing boards are invariably oppressive and dictatorial.

I will also add that it is invariably boards owned and/or moderated by 'right wingers' that allow the freest speech rules, while the left wing boards are invariably oppressive and dictatorial.
George Carlin said it best.

political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners.

Me too...I would like to thank the owners for providing this space. I mean...it is packed with shitlibs but a good space none the less.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back