I’d Have to Agree with Blagojevich

very ridiculous --very
1. 5000 since 2011 = 312 a year ..312 divided by 30 million = .0000104 if my math is ok--this is the rate they are ''killing civilians''' = .0000104 per call for assistance

2. you have not proven that these 5000 are not justified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
????? !!!!!!!!!
so cops can't defend themselves? etc
what do you not understand about these people being '''ARMED and DANGEROUS''??!!

3. the US has one of the most highest rates of gun ownership
WAY more than Germany, France, England---of course they are going to have to use/carry guns more

According to the report, there were an estimated 1,197,704 violent crimes committed around the nation
Latest Crime Statistics Released — FBI
the numbers clearly show there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting criminals---much less innocent people

from the same link and support for why they use weapons:
  • Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults.

30 million calls for police assistance
..just give me ONLY 10 UNDENIABLE instances of innocent/non-threatening/unjustified people shot by cops in 1 year
just 10

In the year ending 31 March 2017, there were a total of 6,375 firearm offences recorded in the England & Wales.
Firearm Crime Statistics: England & Wales - Commons Library briefing - UK Parliament
Excluding most suicides, at least 15,549 people were killed by guns in the United States in 2017,
US gun violence:
DSe6VEGUMAAisOA

Gun Deaths Increased in 2017, Gun Violence Archive Data Show
this isn't even counting robberies with no deaths
and you wonder why cops use their weapons more?
there it is

Jesus Christ..

I thought I was the only one, he got set up..

Yes I have been reading him.

He didn't get set up.. he was a crook.

I think that his sentence was excessive. He got 14 years while George Ryan only got six- and Ryan's corruption got people killed.

Obama never lost a seat he did not sell first to the highest bidder.

there are over 30 million calls for police assistance --not counting traffic stops
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf
about what--1000 police shootings per year--most are JUSTIFIED--not innocent civilians

Well, that's debatable. The British police get just as many calls, but they shoot only a handful of people a year. In Japan, it's considered a scandal if the Police even take their guns out of their holsters.

If we have a police shooting problem, part of it is racism, as I've said. And part of it is that we have too many fucking guns out there.

there are over 30 million calls for police assistance --not counting traffic stops
about what--1000 police shootings per year--most are JUSTIFIED--not innocent civilians

Well, that's debatable. The British police get just as many calls, but they shoot only a handful of people a year. In Japan, it's considered a scandal if the Police even take their guns out of their holsters.

If we have a police shooting problem, part of it is racism, as I've said. And part of it is that we have too many fucking guns out there.
racism? how so?
how is it racism? please explain this

Last edited:

they get just as many calls? links/proof?

Police receive more than eight million 999 calls every year and the number has been rising since 2014.
Police struggling with surge in calls

Woa bro .I know chicago like the back of my hand, you and Rderp is afraid of the town not me .

You would piss in your pants if I ever really showed you the truth..

Responding to the findings, Greater Manchester Police's Deputy Chief Constable, Ian Pilling, said the force had lost 2,000 officers and still received more than 3,000 calls a day for assistance.
Police can take days to respond to emergency 999 calls, watchdog finds

Responding to the findings, Greater Manchester Police's Deputy Chief Constable, Ian Pilling, said the force had lost 2,000 officers and still received more than 3,000 calls a day for assistance.
Police can take days to respond to emergency 999 calls, watchdog finds

Blagobitch got set up like I said, he is going to spend years in prison , he just reads , mops floors and stuff..

Read him.

Forum List

Back